Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160451
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2020, 10:19 PM   #1
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68
Default Encounter: Back in Brittanii

Date: 10/21/20
Name: Brittanii
Phone: 678-740-3727
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...t/102861020100
City: Bay Saint Louis
State: Mississippi
Address: BassCat hooker compound
Activities: NE,SE,CBJ,Russian,Mish,Doggie
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall thin fit no fat at all nice firm bolt on's sexy af if you ask me
Recommendation: Yes
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:43 AM   #2
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Basscat, u are truly a TIT man. I"m an A$$ man myself. "B" cups will do as long as the ass is nice, in my book. But to each his own. That's why they make chockalate and vanilla ice cream. So BOTH of us can be satisfied.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 08:14 AM   #3
BassCat
Valued Poster

Guitar I am obsessed with women's breast have been since I was a child. I had a grandpa that I was super close with that was a bit of a perv looking back now who would tell me to go lift my aunts shirts I guess so he could see their tits. He died when I was 10 and this went on for what seems like years so I guess he got me started playing with women's boobs around 7. I can remember him telling me that I could do it because I was a boy and boys can play with women's fronts and it was ok. So I guess my obsession started as a child but really ramped up when I went through puberty and started fixating on girls with tits. Back when I was a kid very few girls grew tits in 6th grade. There were two girls in my class and I followed both around constantly in hopes of getting my hands on their tits. So its been a life long obsession that brings me untold joy. I cant think of a time when I am more happy even in life today as I am with a pair of tits in my face or my hands. I also love to see them hang. When a girl bends over or is doggy and I can watch them swing in a mirror or cup them while I am fucking her drives me crazy. All the girls I have dated with small breast get annoyed with all the attention I pay to their small tits. I dont care what size a girls tits are all tits are fucking great to me. I can spend hours playing with A cups just like I can with double d's but give me a set like Britt's and I am over the moon. I absolutely love firm fake tits that poke out on a thin fit girl. I just hate paying good money then only titfucking a girl. I wish girls would have a tittyfuck only rate for use broken guys who get off on it. I would say 2/3 of the time I see a girl I would like to just fuck her tits but because I am paying for fs I take fs. Oh well its no secret that I am broken. I have been this way so long that I have gotten used to living with my most likely unhealthy obsession.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:46 AM   #4
SirWonderful1906
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
Guitar I am obsessed with women's breast have been since I was a child. I had a grandpa that I was super close with that was a bit of a perv looking back now who would tell me to go lift my aunts shirts I guess so he could see their tits. He died when I was 10 and this went on for what seems like years so I guess he got me started playing with women's boobs around 7. I can remember him telling me that I could do it because I was a boy and boys can play with women's fronts and it was ok. So I guess my obsession started as a child but really ramped up when I went through puberty and started fixating on girls with tits. Back when I was a kid very few girls grew tits in 6th grade. There were two girls in my class and I followed both around constantly in hopes of getting my hands on their tits. So its been a life long obsession that brings me untold joy. I cant think of a time when I am more happy even in life today as I am with a pair of tits in my face or my hands. I also love to see them hang. When a girl bends over or is doggy and I can watch them swing in a mirror or cup them while I am fucking her drives me crazy. All the girls I have dated with small breast get annoyed with all the attention I pay to their small tits. I dont care what size a girls tits are all tits are fucking great to me. I can spend hours playing with A cups just like I can with double d's but give me a set like Britt's and I am over the moon. I absolutely love firm fake tits that poke out on a thin fit girl. I just hate paying good money then only titfucking a girl. I wish girls would have a tittyfuck only rate for use broken guys who get off on it. I would say 2/3 of the time I see a girl I would like to just fuck her tits but because I am paying for fs I take fs. Oh well its no secret that I am broken. I have been this way so long that I have gotten used to living with my most likely unhealthy obsession.
I'm an ass man - love a woman with hips and a booty! But all I ever land are women with big tits. I have dated 40 ddd, 38 dd, I even had one woman that was a 48 JJJ (no bullshit)

But when it comes to finding one with a nice ass and some hips, zilch!? 😂😂😂😂
SirWonderful1906 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:44 AM   #5
Guitar
Premium Access

Hear ya SirW. Jenny had the nicest ass to be a white girl, in my oponion. Candice comes in second, in the white girl catagory. There are too many to mention, in the black girl cat. Hard to find a black girl that DON'T have a great ass.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:53 AM   #6
SirWonderful1906
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
Hear ya SirW. Jenny had the nicest ass to be a white girl, in my oponion. Candice comes in second, in the white girl catagory. There are too many to mention, in the black girl cat. Hard to find a black girl that DON'T have a great ass.
Jenny definitely has a nice ass. She has great curves in my opinion.
SirWonderful1906 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:25 AM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

I just dont get the ass thing. What can you do with an ass besides squeeze it? I can and do often climb on top a hooker have her squeeze her fun bags together and I literally fuck them until I nut in her face. Also I am 6'2" with pretty good reach I can usually fuck a girl doggy and reach under her and cup her tits while I pound her from behind. I just love the feel of big ole titties swinging while I slid in and out of a hooker. I enjoy a girls ass to dont get me wrong but I dont fuck the cheeks or anything I do squeez it while I am fucking but I dont get off on it like I do playing with a set of swinging titties. I also love to watch a set of tits swing in the mirror while I am fucking a girl doggie or have them bouncing in my face while a girl rides me but with hookers its hard to get them to ride you much since they have to fuck some many dudes that they dont want to wear themselves out. I guess they save their leg strength for their pimp/bf and make us idiots that pay for it do all the work.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:41 PM   #8
On the edge
Gaining Momentum

Yes , Jenny does
On the edge is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 07:00 AM   #9
Guitar
Premium Access

Nothing like looking at a nice set of ass cheeks while RCG and seeing pussylips grippng around my micropenis, all in SLOW MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather watch that than swinging tits, ANYDAY. But that's just me.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:40 PM   #10
bobj56422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Bass, is she MSOG or single shot and get out type??
bobj56422 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 08:46 PM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobj56422 View Post
Bass, is she MSOG or single shot and get out type??
I am a one shot guy so I never asked her about spending more time to get a second one. My guess is if your paying her for her hr she will let you msog but not during a qv like I pay her for. She is back in tn anyways. Hit her next time she is on the coast
Old 11-03-2020, 04:22 AM   #12
Blackdinosaur
Registered Member

I had a hh with her and she was already getting dressed after round 1. Something tells me it would've been a similar result had I scheduled an hour. As I've said before, I wasn't Staff Edit The Dr so I kind of wanted her gone anyway. Just my opinion.
Blackdinosaur is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:27 AM   #13
BassCat
Valued Poster

Blkdino she lets dudes get two if they pay the hour. I know that to be fact. If you pay for a hh its your bad because your getting the same as a qv imho your just paying more. Thats why I always opt for the qv. Very few girls will let u bust twice in a hh not that I can anymore anyways but many many years ago when I was in my early 20s and just starting to nail hookers there were some who would let me nut twice in 15 mainly because the thought it was crazy that I could. There was a girl who worked at Caseys in mobile I always did the hh with her and there were many times she got 3 in the half. She was a cute white girl who sang country music. I really liked her. sadly even in an hour these days its a hard task for me to pop twice. I really need an hour and half to be sure I can. So I never do hours anymore. I need to much rest between shots. If I think a girl is super hot I will do a qv then when I leave ask her if I can ride back by in a few hours and do a hh. I have about an hours recovery time between shots now but can still get the first nut out in 5 or 10 minutes as long as the girl is hot and I am attracted to her. The second nut can be had in as little as 10 minuets after my recovery hour but usually I need 15 to pop. Whats really fucked up for me is I get rock hard 2 or 3 minuets after the first nut and can hump and pump away like a mad man and not feel a fucking thing. I am completely numb. It looks good to me watching the meat do its thing and I stay hard as a rock as long as what I am seeing looks good ie a hot young girl letting me fuck her there is just no feeling so no chance I will pop until about an hour has passed. THen for me to acutally nut I have to let it go down take a piss and go back to fucking. So not that I have the energy for it but I can fuck get a nut in 5 get back hard in 2 go right back to fucking and fuck nearly an hour straight and not nut again until I take a piss go soft and get hard again then I can usually pop again in 10 to 15. I just have to have that break of 45 to an hour if its going to end with me busing again.

It sucks getting old. Like I said above I could nut 3 times in a hh when I was in my 20s. I am lucky too I know a lot of guys who have trouble getting hard or staying hard in their late 40s.

Blkdino you didnt like that body of hers enough to be able to look past her smelling like [STAFF edit - GM] ? You must be way younger than me. I would let you rub dogshit on my mustache while I fucked her tight tall body. I was a pot head for 17 years and actually like the smell of it. The only smell that turns me off is nasty pussy and her pussy is always clean and smells good. The weed for me isnt an issue. Most of these women smoke both cigs and the other. I find the smell of cigs to be disgusting but the weed doesnt bother me at all.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:17 AM   #14
Blackdinosaur
Registered Member

Lol I'll be 32 next month. I usually stick to girls slightly or much older than me. Don't get me wrong, whether or not she works to maintain her toned body, I was impressed. Better [STAFF edit - GM]
than cigarette smoke, but I personally like an "out of the shower" fresh smell. I'm truly nitpicking at the core, but I also know what I like
Blackdinosaur is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 07:03 AM   #15
BassCat
Valued Poster

Hey brother your spending your hard earned money on it so you have every right to nitpick. I just have been doing this so long with so many women that I have long since lowered my standards to what's acceptable to me. So few of these women actually look good that I give those few girls who are actually hot even more leeway to what it takes to make me happy. Basically a hot young girl like her who doesnt bitch about me fucking her and isnt pushing on me trying to block me from pounding on her hole as hard and deep as I want who doesnt have a smelly pussy or dried pimp nut on her is enough to make me happy these days. Lets face it especially on the coast the women who sell ass are pretty fucking nasty looking. Britt is hot enough I would chase her in real life. I cant think of many of the girls on stg I would even look at and want to fuck if I ran into them on the street and didnt know I could just show up to a notell hand them some change and use their pussy. The only reason I fuck them is because I can walk in fuck them and leave for a few bucks not because they are hot. Britt is actually hot at least to me she is. Her body is sexy af. When you get to be my age 48 and a girl her age 27 with a tight hard body like hers lets you fuck her you will see what I mean. When I was 32 I still could ask out any hot 20 year old girl I ran into. Now that I am 48 girls that age who are hot look at me like something is wrong with me for even asking them out or hitting on them. Getting old sucks young girls look at you like your irrelevant. Enjoy your good years blkdino

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Brittanii STG Biloxi 678-740-3727

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women