Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2017, 08:43 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default NOT GOOD!!!!! Tillerson Unhappy With Trump

The Secretary of Defense is being treated like shit.

Man if this domino falls it's over for the Agent Orange Russian Spy President. Trump is beyond an idiot. Allowing Bannon and his son in law Jared to overstep their role and replace Tillerson as the key negotiator in the middle east. This fucking moron just doesn't get it. This is awesome though. Trump is fucking up throwing interceptions and fumbling the ball all over the playing field. Hahahahaha

Quote:
Rex Tillerson began his first foreign outing as US secretary of state on Thursday, meeting counterparts from G20 countries in Bonn, but he has left behind in Washington a department that is severely weakened and cut out of key policy decisions.

Neither he nor his staff were consulted on the executive order imposing a travel ban on refugees and nationals of seven predominantly Muslim countries. A memo strongly dissenting from the policy has been signed by about 1,000 state department employees.

Tillerson was taken by surprise when the president at the last moment rejected his choice of deputy secretary of state, Elliott Abrams, because Abrams had criticised him during the campaign.

Tillerson had previously assured Bob Corker, the chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, that he would have a free hand in choosing staff. He has brought a handful of personal aides with him but many of the state department senior staff either resigned or were summarily dismissed days before Tillerson arrived in the building, and there is no list of nominees to replace them.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...by-white-house
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:46 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

SissyLips... vvvvvvv

Today The No. 1 Spam Man!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:56 AM   #3
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Trump is now the President and has the prerogative to PURGE those POS obammy and shrilLIARy holdovers from the State Department. Especially those that were part of the " shredding party " during shrilLIARy's time at State.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:00 AM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Trump is now the President and has the prerogative to PURGE those POS obammy and shrilLIARy holdovers from the State Department. Especially those that were part of the " shredding party " during shrilLIARy's time at State.
They need to go!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:17 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
They need to go!!
They will and their asses will make sparks down the stairs.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:23 AM   #6
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Jesus Fucking Christ!

How many pointless spam threads do you intend to pollute this forum with before you get tired of spewing shit and transport your stupid, illiterate ass to some other venue?

By the way, I don't recall seeing anyone else in all of my years who needed MORE THAN TWO tries just to spell the word "hypocrite." But you're truly a special kind of stupid.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:39 AM   #7
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh there's three spammers now. And boy do they Debbie down.

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:46 AM   #8
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Oh there's three spammers now. And boy do they Debbie down.

Yes, you are right about that.

I momentarily got two of these fucking idiots confused. "StandinStraight" is the moron who misspelled "hypocrite" in two different ways, but "Sistine Chapel" is most likely just as stupid and illiterate. And has just as rich a history of spewing pointless, annoying spam.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:51 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
And has just as rich a history of spewing pointless, annoying spam.
Why do they post that shit on here?

Do they think they will change some votes? They are tone deaf.

200 people showed up for an anti-Trump rally in NYC Friday ...

..and 60 showed up in LA Friday!

Trump had 15,000 supporters at his rally in Florida.
Old 02-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I momentarily got two of these fucking idiots confused. "StandinStraight" is the moron who misspelled "hypocrite" in two different ways, but "Sistine Chapel" is most likely just as stupid and illiterate. And has just as rich a history of spewing pointless, annoying spam.
I keep looking in all the wrong places for an intelligent liberal to lock horns with, but all I encounter here are losers like StandinStupid and Sissy ChappedAss. I gave each of them the benefit of the doubt when they first appeared. It didn't take long before they showed they have no serious debate skills. Whenever they are faced with real facts and logic, they quickly deflect and flee. They skim the surface of every topic with superficial libtard talking points designed to bait and harass rather than to illuminate.

So yeah, they're both stupid and illiterate.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:09 PM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you are right about that.

Look i realize that you guys having to face reality that Trump is truly mentally unstable is irritating, nauseating, and generally unpalatable. However, my advice to you is to Stop being an angry white man for no good reason. And stop deflecting from the legit issues of the OP. Trump is about to fuck up Big League ...lol even more by alienating Tillerson.

I understand yall dont want to adddress the issue but I'm not going to allow you guys to run from it. Trump is a mental head case. You voted for him so deal with it.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #12
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Look i realize that you guys having to face reality that Trump is truly mentally unstable is irritating, nauseating, and generally unpalatable. However, my advice to you is to Stop being an angry white man for no good reason. And stop deflecting from the legit issues of the OP. Trump is about to fuck up Big League ...lol even more by alienating Tillerson.

I understand yall dont want to adddress the issue but I'm not going to allow you guys to run from it. Trump is a mental head case. You voted for him so deal with it.

It's close tie between you and StanTheStupid who may be the dumbest.

Quote:
Rex Tillerson is the Secretary of State moron.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:20 PM   #13
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:

Angry white man? LOL! Not me! Happy as can be! You fucking idiots are the ones coming unhinged.

Trump may fuck up a number of big things, all right. But I don't have anything to "run from," as I voted for Puff the Magic Johnson. Puff may be as goofy as all getout, but at least he's unambiguously for smaller government. Hell, I vote in Texas these days, so it doesn't do any good to vote for one of the major party candidates, anyway.

(But if I had to choose between the two, I'd take Trump over the uber-crooked, despicable hildebeest any day of the week.)
Old 02-20-2017, 12:41 PM   #14
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:

Man if this domino falls it's over for the Agent Orange Russian Spy President. Trump is beyond an idiot. Allowing Bannon and his son in law Jared to overstep their role and replace Tillerson as the key negotiator in the middle east. This fucking moron just doesn't get it. This is awesome though. Trump is fucking up throwing interceptions and fumbling the ball all over the playing field. Hahahahaha

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...by-white-house
Well genius, answer this question. Who is the Secretary of State? Inquiring minds are waiting on your brilliance.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Dont be purposely obtuse. You know what i meant you dickwad.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women