Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2020, 06:27 AM   #211
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
He meant liberals.

Wouldn't surprise me. I mean... Trump was pretty much a lifelong liberal until he saw an opening to run for public office.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 07:04 AM   #212
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Is this this sand box or the throw dirt in each others face box?
JUST WOW!
Voting has curtains on it for a reason it was a private matter. You show up did what you thought best for you and your situation and that was the end of it. Then you wait to see how many other prople felt like you. Now you have Damn near 2 years of people blasting back and forth who they support who they don't support and throwing dirt in peoples faces who do not think like them. I mean any New President don't even get a chance to get his feet wet before the world is talking about who will replace him in 4 years... ALL THE MONEY to run then they most all drop out after throwing millions upon millions in campaign money away. FOR WHAT?
There is a (so Called prophet)who says God told them Trump would serve 2 terms. OK..... Number 1 be very careful what you say GOD SAID. And number 2 how you going to get out of it when or if that doesn't happen> Oh God was wrong.
Here's my 2 cents With no 3rd party running. And most of the country thinking Biden is a pedophile what are their/our choices really?
It will be really interesting in November to see the out come. But right NOW IT IS ONLY MAY good grief play nice people. Draw your curtain in November and let your fellow man draw his or hers and may the man that wins, wins!
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 07:35 AM   #213
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The judge should be assigned to this case. Idiot, mentally unstable white woman calling police in Central Park claiming a black man threatened her life. We don’t know what was said before the cameras started but she is clearly as crazy as a shit house rat (and she is abusing her poor dog).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4ugxEXkJI

Just throwing this out there for the liberal extremist so they can turn it into a huge racial case and get reparations.

If I had to guess she votes Democrat, educated and she’s a Liba Tard. Creepy Joe should be proud of his constituents.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 12:40 PM   #214
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Wouldn't surprise me. I mean... Trump was pretty much a lifelong liberal until he saw an opening to run for public office.
That happens when you go from," Ask not what your country can do for you, bit for what you can do for your country." to not knowing what pronouns to call someone.

It's not like he became a Conservative... it's just that the Overton window has moved so far left we're having Trannies do show and tell with Kindergartners, and debating on how much money to give illegal immigrants to help boost the economy.

30 years ago.... those would have been the wild ravings of a mad lunatic... today they are the essentials of the Democrats.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:24 PM   #215
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
He was a classical liberal, a lot of his positions were conservative in nature.

It’s funny that everyone started to hate him as soon as he ran for the Republican Party though. Guys like Sharpton, Behar and evening Clinton kissed his ass until he joined the GOP.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:39 PM   #216
FunMonday
Account Disabled

The part of this thread that really gets me is Randal’s insistence for remuneration. He’s certainly not the only person that believes this but it’s very disturbing. Just Google “innocent black man” or Google “wrongfully convicted” and you will soon be overwhelmed with articles about both black and white defendants who lost upwards of 40 years as a result of being wrongfully convicted. In my opinion they certainly deserve remuneration way above the prescribed guidelines of $50k for each year served.

For everyone else whining about remuneration looks pretty trivial and they should be ashamed of themselves. I rarely see a Leftist extremist take up this cause as they want money for themselves and their agenda.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:39 PM   #217
FunMonday
Account Disabled

whoops. Double post
Old 05-26-2020, 02:42 PM   #218
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Restitution. Not Renumeration. The damn edit button does not work
Old 05-26-2020, 04:27 PM   #219
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
Is this this sand box or the throw dirt in each others face box?
JUST WOW!
Voting has curtains on it for a reason it was a private matter. You show up did what you thought best for you and your situation and that was the end of it. Then you wait to see how many other prople felt like you. Now you have Damn near 2 years of people blasting back and forth who they support who they don't support and throwing dirt in peoples faces who do not think like them. I mean any New President don't even get a chance to get his feet wet before the world is talking about who will replace him in 4 years... ALL THE MONEY to run then they most all drop out after throwing millions upon millions in campaign money away. FOR WHAT?
There is a (so Called prophet)who says God told them Trump would serve 2 terms. OK..... Number 1 be very careful what you say GOD SAID. And number 2 how you going to get out of it when or if that doesn't happen> Oh God was wrong.
Here's my 2 cents With no 3rd party running. And most of the country thinking Biden is a pedophile what are their/our choices really?
It will be really interesting in November to see the out come. But right NOW IT IS ONLY MAY good grief play nice people. Draw your curtain in November and let your fellow man draw his or hers and may the man that wins, wins!
People who say God said this and God said that are largely disregarded.

Democrats have been playing dirty forever. You can't say it's equivalent from both sides. When was the last time a Democrat was given the scrutiny that Trump is always facing?
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women