Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
Ludlumtank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default What has happened to car dates?

Before ECCIE I was a faithful user of Craigslist Personals for BNG. I had many many of them and 99% were quick car dates. Never FS-just BNG. I had an SUV and it always worked out fine. Nice spot where no cops and tint. Never had one problem.

Since CL is gone only ECCIE has been available. Most of the ladies on this site are more expensive and have many more rules. Most of them wont do a car BNG. It cannot be that a car BNG is so bad because for over ten years thats all I did via CL.

So whats the big deal between CL and ECCIE and car dates? And BTW-all the ladies I connected on CL were always normal, no drama etc. Never druggies or something more unsavory.
Ludlumtank is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:10 PM   #2
2on1Lover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I think car sex is so hot. A couple weeks ago my ATF and I did a doubles with an RR girl and we fucked like crazy while she watched and use her toys on my ATF. It was great. While my ATF and I was driving back to her place we both got excited about sex in my SUV. We pulled over to quiet area, crawled in the backseat, and I got one of the best BJ's with one of the quickest nuts I've had in a long time. She got real excited and had an orgasm while I fingered her. We started in the seat and wound up in the floor board when we were finished. That's the first time we had done anything like that since our early years. We will be doing that again tomorrow. Thanks for the topic Lud.
2on1Lover is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:32 PM   #3
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I had a car date not too long ago after a social with a provider in the parking lot of the restaurant the social was at. It was a CFS quickie for $100. In all my time in the hobby, other than a BJ was I was driving a few different times, I have never had a car date prior to or after that.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 07:33 PM   #4
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Use Listcrawler
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #5
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What happened to car dates? Ladies officially got standards raise their rates and required minimum time requirements…

In fuller terms, the Internet happened, online sex workers are able to be more Choisy of their clientele, advertising websites require more money, many more ladies or independent versus working under a manager and they’re able to make smarter decisions with their own money and what exactly they will be doing for a dime.
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #6
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What happened to car dates? Ladies officially got standards raise their rates and required minimum time requirements…

In fuller terms, the Internet happened, online sex workers are able to be more Choisy of their clientele, advertising websites require more money, many more ladies or independent versus working under a manager and they’re able to make smarter decisions with their own money and what exactly they will be doing for a dime.
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:14 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Use Listcrawler
yes.. there are some there that will only do car dates!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:25 AM   #8
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Plenty of hookers here will gobble on some trick sausage, only a few caught the GPS syndrome like if there's no other options around here LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:46 AM   #9
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What she said. No one trying to do a bng in a car. It is dangerous as hell. people can drive off with you and lock the doors what reputable provider will even want to do something like that with the stranger? and guys who want that truly don't want to spend any time with you they view you as a piece of nothing.

And maybe that's what y'all like but those are not the clients and I'm seeking. I've only even had one guy asked me for that and my response well let's just leave it at that
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:46 AM   #10
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What she said. No one trying to do a bng in a car. It is dangerous as hell. people can drive off with you and lock the doors what reputable provider will even want to do something like that with the stranger? and guys who want that truly don't want to spend any time with you they view you as a piece of nothing.

And maybe that's what y'all like but those are not the clients and I'm seeking. I've only even had one guy asked me for that and my response well let's just leave it at that
Old 05-27-2020, 02:49 AM   #11
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And y'all trust playing with someone that only charges $100??????????????????
Old 05-27-2020, 04:54 PM   #12
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Triple post
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 04:59 PM   #13
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Default Sure, why not??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
And y'all trust playing with someone that only charges $100??????????????????

Sure, why not? I have a handful of college sugar babies that are at 100 and we usually spend at least an hr talking, playing, more talking and usually more playing . In other words they're not clock watchers and MSOG. And just to clarify, they're very good looking younger women and most are open to car dates/bbbj/ncns for 60 when time is short after our first meet(s) and there's a comfort level. They're low volume, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. I realize this crimps some provider's style, but that's why competition is important in our capitalistic society and why Sugar Babies that are truly looking to play and stay low volume do so well without wearing their asses out with a half a dozen tricks a day....or more. Hell, I'm getting overnights with them for 300 (sometimes 200) with me covering hotel, dinner/drinks and usually some kind of surprise gift, whether it be lingerie, etc.

Old 05-27-2020, 05:00 PM   #14
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Default Sure, why not??

Triple post ugh
Old 05-27-2020, 05:02 PM   #15
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Holy hell, so sorry for the triple post. It kept timing out, so no idea wtf happened there.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women