Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2017, 10:03 PM   #1
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default The Copywriting Paradox

A few weeks ago, I was talking on the phone with a professional companion for whom I was writing a series of ads. I shared with her something that I've noticed: the women who hire me for copywriting work tend to be superior writers themselves. The ladies whose copy is really bad -- comically-wrong words, ugly style, slovenly grammar, endless misspellings -- don't realize that their writing is poor, or they just consider their copy to be unimportant. "Yes," she said, "I'm a good writer. But it takes too long. I've spent so much time, staring at an empty computer screen, waiting for an idea to come."

Like you, she's busy. There are many claims on her time, from all directions. Her time is worth a lot of money.

That's why it's so smart of her to hire me. My time isn't worth a tenth of what hers is ... and besides, I write quickly. I can write copy that delights her, at rates that she finds almost ridiculously affordable.

What do your fellow sex workers who've done business with me say about my work? Here are two ladies' words, used with their permission but -- of course! -- without attribution:
"You are a fantastic writer and I have gotten wonderful responses already!!"

"Wow, I am speechless as that is exactly what I have been trying to capture, but not able to.
You are going to be my new copywriter as you are a gem."
Hire me for your writing needs, and the same absolute discretion applies to our arrangement. No one will ever hear from me that I wrote for you.

Affordable rates ... secure and private payment online by credit card without my ever seeing a single digit of your credit card number ... quick turnaround ... a personalized free sample ... an ironclad guarantee of your satisfaction (you don't pay a penny until you're happy with your copy) ... and writing by someone who loves his native language. What's not to like? Drop me a PM today, and let's talk!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:00 AM   #2
chetmanly
Gaining Momentum

Lord knows there are a lot of people out there that could use your help
chetmanly is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:08 AM   #3
Carmelita DeLeón
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 373089
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree ...