Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2017, 02:11 PM   #121
Willystyle75
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I honestly would rather not have a lady all dressed up. I prefer something casual, sweat pants or jean, t-shirt. Too me it's about the fantasy, coming home to my hot girl friend. I do tell the ladies to wear something sexy or nothing at all underneath.
Willystyle75 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 04:22 PM   #122
gr3s18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Well personally I need and want the dress up a little experience. If I wanted no makeup, no heels, and no surprise, I could just stay at home with my wife, who is incredibly great and beautiful woman. But what makes me want to spend money and is doing something different.
gr3s18 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #123
rebeccaGFE
Account Disabled

User ID: 350597
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not quite in that price range, I'm $$.6. I used to wear a cute dress/outfit, but lately I've just been wearing lace panties/bra and a short silk kimono/robe from Victoria's Secret. It's much easier to take on/off, and I don't have to decide what to wear every time.

On my face I usually just wear mascara, sometimes lipstick too. I think I look better with less makeup, and most of my clients say the same thing.

I don't usually wear heels unless the guy requests it... it just seems a little silly to be wearing heels just to walk through a few rooms of my own house. Also, I almost never wear them and have a really hard time walking in them. But if a guy requests it, I will put on my one pair!

If it's an outcall I wear a dress/skirt, depends on the weather.

I love getting outfit requests! I've had every request, from jeans (a guy had a jeans fetish!), to a sundress and sandals (in December in Oregon!), to leggings and a t-shirt, and of course the guys who like stockings/heels, etc. If a guy likes a certain look, I think it's really fun to wear a special outfit.

When I first started -- years ago! -- I thought I had to look like the movie version of a hooker. I bought a lot of slutty outfits, short skirts, high heels, stockings, garters, etc. I put on tons of makeup, too. But my first few regulars finally told me, you don't have to wear all that stuff. They said they liked me better when I was just being myself. Maybe it's because I'm GFE and more of a girl next door / hippie type, but most of the guys I see tend to want me to be more natural. That said, I still have fun dressing up.
rebeccaGFE is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #124
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Completely agree with rebecca. I've never been disappointed when the lady chooses to surprise me. It gives an insight to her personality and tastes and plays into the fact that many of us are visually stimulated. Some modes of dress can make the lady feel feminine, mysterious, sexy and erotic, submissive, whatever the mood calls for.

Preparation for both parties enhances the anticipation. The bathing, grooming, manscaping details, choice of clothing, all part of putting on one's hobby "gameface" for what will hopefully be a memorable event.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:05 PM   #125
rebeccaGFE
Account Disabled

User ID: 350597
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Preparation for both parties enhances the anticipation. The bathing, grooming, manscaping details, choice of clothing, all part of putting on one's hobby "gameface" for what will hopefully be a memorable event.
Yes, not to change the subject, but the man being clean and groomed is SO important. I brush my teeth and wash down there with soap and water (not just a wet wipe) before EVERY session, even if I already brushed/showered that morning. I hate it when I do all that and the guy smells like he hasn't brushed his teeth in years and has a horrific funky smell between his legs. Like, really?? You really couldn't get cleaned up? Also trimming and/or shaving down there is awesome. I hate getting hairs in my mouth during a BBBJ. I've had guys where I pulled more than 10 hairs out of my mouth... Ick! How would they like it if I was that dirty and smelly?? haha!
rebeccaGFE is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:42 AM   #126
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Regardless of the level of donation:

I want a provider to be dressed attractively yet be inconspicuous for the area and location of the meeting.

If I take a room in one of Houston's Galleria aria hotels, I would expect her to dress as smartly as someone shopping at Lord & Taylor not like she is next uip for a pole dance or as a SW who just walked from "The Track".

In the same way, If for some reason (I can't imagin why) we will meet at a location that includes the words "Palace" or "Inn" over the front door, I would expect the provider to be dresses smartly but more casually . . . not stand out waiting in line at a local convenience store other (than her stunning good looks!).
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:25 PM   #127
SearcherDal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Occasionally I will have an outfit request and more times than not the providers do a good job of meeting those requests. However when I don't I seem to get the gambit of awesome to damn I should have brought you something to wear because you look like you just rolled out of bed.
So for those that don't have the logistical challenge of meeting a client in a parking lot, lobby etc I would hope you would be dressed to impress my mind (not the red carpet). I don't own a printing factory and can't print money whenever I want so if you want to get more of mine, impress me. Sexy can be a dress, it can be a skirt, it can be lingerie, it can be jeans, tshirt and baseball cap but I love when it looks like a provider has taken the time to consider we males eat with our eyes first. I love some intrigue. What will I unwrap with this lovely lady. Ps profile pictures should fall in this category too. Temp me, don't show me all your glory it kind of takes the fun out of if.
Absolute No - never wear perfume, never where glitter makeup, never just be nude to greet me (that's boring)
So in a nut shell be cute, be sexy, be intriguing, be imaginative, be trying to want me to want to come back and unwrap your gift again.
SearcherDal is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:26 PM   #128
SearcherDal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Be like my avatar, I don't care what you have on if you look at me like that.
SearcherDal is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:20 PM   #129
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccaGFE View Post
Yes, not to change the subject, but the man being clean and groomed is SO important. I brush my teeth and wash down there with soap and water (not just a wet wipe) before EVERY session, even if I already brushed/showered that morning. I hate it when I do all that and the guy smells like he hasn't brushed his teeth in years and has a horrific funky smell between his legs. Like, really?? You really couldn't get cleaned up? Also trimming and/or shaving down there is awesome. I hate getting hairs in my mouth during a BBBJ. I've had guys where I pulled more than 10 hairs out of my mouth... Ick! How would they like it if I was that dirty and smelly?? haha!
This post points to the essential quality of reciprocity. If a monger wants quality service he has to be "Monger Choice" which means clean, hygienic, prompt, respectful, and fiscally sound. There is a super grade,"Monger Prime", which includes oodles of game, good humor and passable good looks. Either grade gives as good as gets and recieves the benefits which good women bestow in return for satisfaction.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:56 AM   #130
Crysta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14647

I always ask if my clients have a special request for my attire.

I dress discreetly appropriate for public adventures and whatever he enjoys when we return to our private setting. I also do role play / cosplay, so details are an important part of the package.
Crysta is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:58 AM   #131
Elite Erin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 376649
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely dress up every time... every single date is like I've never had a date before. You'll get way more in the end than if you just throw something on.
Elite Erin is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 01:53 PM   #132
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE Sessions.

[QUOTE=Crysta;1059209189]I always ask if my clients have a special request for my attire.

I dress discreetly appropriate for public adventures and whatever he enjoys when we return to our private setting. I also do role play / cosplay, so details are an important part of the package.[/Q Ask clients have special request for pro attire.I dress like I'm going on date.I don't show up no where looking like paid pro.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 06:43 PM   #133
dtymh55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Spice View Post
Allergic aka someone's wife. I would NEVER wear perfume for the sake of a mans wife. I don't car wit he like peaches vanilla or cream. I would never wear make up that was glittery or perfume EVER. Most sacred part of this job is discretion and I would never forgive myself if a man got caught because I was a durp and wore perfume.
I would not like it if the lady wore perfume as I seem to be alergic to it.
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:50 PM   #134
Kalani Kai
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246270
My ECCIE Reviews

Here, here to that!!
Kalani Kai is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:08 PM   #135
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Erin View Post
I absolutely dress up every time... every single date is like I've never had a date before. You'll get way more in the end than if you just throw something on.
This is a wise young woman.
awl4knot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women