Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews
Default “Cock Blocking” Amongst Hobbyists…?

While visiting a friend, our conversation turned to a particular message board. I can’t remember what it was we were talking about in specific. But, at one point, the topic of conversation shifted to one hobbyist in particular.

The exchange went something like this – Him: “Yeah, *blank* is such an a-hole.” Me: “Well, I really don’t pay attention to that type of thing. He’s never been rude to me, so…” Him: “Have you seen some of the comments he makes? His views are blah blah blah.” He then references something (I can’t remember exactly what it was because it’s truly not important to me) that *blank* said that he disapproved of. Me: “Well, I don’t pay attention to board personas, so…” Him: “Well, he really has the hots for you…” Me: “ Really? I don’t think so… He’s never said anything to me. We’ve never communicated…” Him: “He makes comments about you all the time. But, this guy is really a jerk…”

Seeing as how they’ve never met or even interacted, I found it strange that he was petitioning against him so adamantly. I got a sense that he was inadvertently trying to plant a seed in my head to never see this guy, so I politely stated that “I do not base my business on board personas. One of the sweetest gentlemen I have ever had the pleasure of meeting probably has one of the worst board personas I have ever witnessed. The guys in the men’s room would probably never let up on him if I told about my experience with him because it goes completely against almost everything he posts.” I then changed the subject and shifted his focus. But, when I got home, the FIRST thing I did was jump on my laptop to check this guy out. He made such a pitch to keep me away that it piqued a curiosity I didn’t know existed (well, it DIDN’T exist until he planted the seed). NOW, I’m freaking curious JUST BECAUSE, lol.

Now, I know the general feeling is that providers “cock block” in various ways (not answering reference requests, undercutting other ladies, etc.). But, it’s quite surprising to see it coming from the other end. Ladies, is this common? Gentlemen, have you ever tried to see a lady who refused? What if you found out that the reason she wouldn’t see you is because of male “cock blocking”?
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I think all males would like to keep a good thing to themselves. I'm sure most ladies have heard it all on here. As far as "cock blocking" goes, I think the only guys that do it are the ones that feel insecure about themselves and that's their only defense. The only girl I'm cock blocking is my wife, and that's cause she kisses my kids with that mouth and I know where it's been.... No where!

B
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yes, it happens. In at least two ways.

One is the kind of thing where a guy somehow thinks he is "keeping her for myself". I never understood that kind of thing in ths business.

The other--which I have seen more of and occasionally participated in--is essentially letting a lady I care about know that I think she needs to be extra cautios about a certain guy. It is obviously her decision what to do or not--but for those ladies who have become friends I do feel obliged to pass on certain information if I have reason to believe it. Never personal info, but warnings about handles, etc.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The other is not cock blocking. Its being protective.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The other is not cock blocking. Its being protective.
how is being protective not cock blocking? Lovely elle's client appeared to be protective as well. He did warn her not to see him if by chance contacted her.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
Tekase
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I am new and this has already happened to me twice. A Hobbyist told a provider not to see me and she refused to see me both times I tried to set up the appointment. I asked her why after passing her screening and she, in a round about way, let it slip that one of her regulars did not want her seeing me. It is out there, no idea why though.
Tekase is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekase View Post
I am new and this has already happened to me twice. A Hobbyist told a provider not to see me and she refused to see me both times I tried to set up the appointment. I asked her why after passing her screening and she, in a round about way, let it slip that one of her regulars did not want her seeing me. It is out there, no idea why though.
Dude, we are hobbying in the 0.01% of the plethora of pussy that is out there. It's your choice to move on. No doubt that is rogue. I've even silenced my PM box. You never know what someone will do with your PMs (not like they are copy-protected).

Don't forget Twat-Swatting and that shit works. I am befuddled at how a woman can manipulate another from the dick for her own $$$ gain...befuddling indeed!

Every man for himself...
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:26 AM   #8
georgeosborna
Gaining Momentum

I just read your clock blocking story and I must say that you have not great day of your life because it was like hurdle for anybody to refuse female that cock blocking.
georgeosborna is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:15 AM   #9
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I had it happen by several females.They had okayed,had review/seen some gents,then when I was screening they actually did reply (Some wont even reply or wait 7 days even when they login regularly!)....They would say they gave them an okay "BUT" and stated things that were big turn offs so I would not want to take the date.So its been either replied back to me with negative even though they have or do still see the gents...and the "No reply" or Wait on reply" UGH!
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeosborna View Post
I just read your clock blocking story and I must say that you have not great day of your life because it was like hurdle for anybody to refuse female that cock blocking.
Gee, I wish I said that!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #11
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeosborna View Post
What the fuck are you trying to say man?
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women