Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2021, 04:13 PM   #1
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Update On My Nanny's Surgery

Those of you who follow me on Twitter have already heard the great news, but I have had an overwhelming amount of people reach out to me over the past couple of months on here to extend their love and heartfelt concern for my sweet little Nanny, so I just wanted to update everyone.

Early this morning I took Nanny to the hospital to have a mass in her cecum (the first region of the large intestine) removed and checked for cancer. The plan was to go in and do a colonoscopy and attempt to extract the mass that we were told showed up on TWO seperate CT scans, which was about an inch long in diameter. They got the scope up to her cecum and neither of her doctors could understand why the mass was no longer there. They were able to remove a few polyps which they said did not look concerning, but were absolutely baffled as to why this mass, that they were concerned could have been cancerous, was gone.

Nanny is at home, resting comfortably and was ready to eat like a horse after being on a 3 day liquid diet. I am so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to check on her because y'all know how much she means to me.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 05:12 PM   #2
ndark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Great news!
ndark is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 05:37 PM   #3
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

So happy for you both
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 06:43 PM   #4
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Was thinking about her earlier and I’m happy to read this good news! ❤️
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:45 PM   #5
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Great news for you and Nanny!
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 03:43 AM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

That is phenomenal news! I’m so happy for you!!

You might want to consider post therapy… My mom has leukemia, so I bought her a near, middle & far (full spectrum) infrared sauna.

Within two months of using it daily, she was in remission. Do you research though, not all saunas are made the same. A lot of them have high electromagnetic frequencies, which basically produces the opposite effect that you want. Stay away from the mass-produced ones at retail stores like Lowes, Home Depot, etc.

Here’s a link to the brand that I bought for myself and my mom! They are handmade by a very small company and have high quality control standards.

Bonus, it burns 100 calories every 10 minutes! It’s like working out while you sit on your butt. What could be more perfect than that?

They cleanse & detoxify, fight disease, viruses, soothe achy muscles, improve sleep quality. help your body produce more collagen... So many health benefits. I just can’t say enough about them.

https://vitalhealthsaunas.org/
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 10:38 AM   #7
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks, everyone! Nanny has spent her entire life taking care of other people from the time she had to drop out of school to contribute to their household as the first born, practically raising me and then caring for Pappy until he passed. I couldn't imagine her finally having time for herself to travel and enjoy things, but having that opportunity ripped away from her at 89. Next week my boyfriend will be rescheduling her birthday trip for the Governor's Suite at The Crescent Hotel that we had to cancel. She is my best friend and as long as she is happy and healthy, that is all I want or need.
Old 07-14-2021, 10:39 AM   #8
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, Ginger! I will have to check with her doctors first and we may look into getting one.
Old 07-14-2021, 09:43 PM   #9
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Great news! Happy for a positive outcome
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:43 PM   #10
Letshavesomefun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Happy to hear that everything is going well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
Those of you who follow me on Twitter have already heard the great news, but I have had an overwhelming amount of people reach out to me over the past couple of months on here to extend their love and heartfelt concern for my sweet little Nanny, so I just wanted to update everyone.

Early this morning I took Nanny to the hospital to have a mass in her cecum (the first region of the large intestine) removed and checked for cancer. The plan was to go in and do a colonoscopy and attempt to extract the mass that we were told showed up on TWO seperate CT scans, which was about an inch long in diameter. They got the scope up to her cecum and neither of her doctors could understand why the mass was no longer there. They were able to remove a few polyps which they said did not look concerning, but were absolutely baffled as to why this mass, that they were concerned could have been cancerous, was gone.

Nanny is at home, resting comfortably and was ready to eat like a horse after being on a 3 day liquid diet. I am so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to check on her because y'all know how much she means to me.
Letshavesomefun is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 07:14 PM   #11
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Thats wonderful news , Thank you Vannah for updating I know how special grandmas are , there's no one like them , she's very lucky to have you watching out for her heath
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women