Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #16
John Bull
Valued Poster

I know what your talking about. I've been there/done that, myself. That kind of party is good but what I was thinking of in this thread was a little different in that I didn't want any money changing hands except as the expense charge between the guys to the banker and then the division among the ladies later.

I also wanted the fees high enough that top quality ladies would be attracted to it. That's very important to me and as I remember, to others who I've played with in the past.

It's a given that many hobbyists, though they'd like to come, wouldn't be able to afford this. But, if 6-7 could and, as A1 says, the other expenses could be kept down, then it could be a party for the ages.

BTW A1, I have reservations about a 36 hour gig. That's a long time for the ladies to be away from their operation and I know many of the guys would find it hard to get away from home for that long. Others may have a different opinion but I would think 12 hours would be about max for the main party. Some might want to layover and that would be fine if it could be arranged.

So far as the ladies selected, they would have to be ladies who loved sex. B/G, G/G, B/G/B, G/B/G, it's all good but no pain or scat, no cameras or cells w/camera and no lady or gent forced into something they aren't right with.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #17
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post

BTW A1, I have reservations about a 36 hour gig. That's a long time for the ladies to be away from their operation and I know many of the guys would find it hard to get away from home for that long. Others may have a different opinion but I would think 12 hours would be about max for the main party. Some might want to layover and that would be fine if it could be arranged.

Sorry, I was being completely selfish with that given that I need that long to recharge for three or four pops.

LOL!

Maybe I can take a page from your recipe book to get the right mix of supplements and nutrients to pull off four interludes in 12 hours!

Of course, you can pick up the slack as the party stud.

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #18
John Bull
Valued Poster

My recipe's all come out of a bottle! hahaha
Old 12-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #19
XXXXXXXX
BANNED

User ID: 61314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
OK, here is something I've been thinking of for a long time. It may be to late for me but who knows - maybe not!

An orgy! Ladies who are known to love sex of all kinds. Doesn't matter what part of the country they come from.

In order to make the ladies comfortable and in order to make sure they haven't lost enough revenue to make it a difficult time for them, they will receive 1K + expenses to come and partake for a 12 hour period.

There will be 2 more men than women. All the sex will be in the open, No separate rooms.

No type sex will be excluded except BDSM and Scat. Although some light play with plugs and whips might be allowed where all are agreeable.

The men will divide the expenses of the ladies plus the cost of the food, drink and the venue. Should run about 1K to 1.3K per gent.

No drugs! No cameras! No cell phones!

Who would attend such a get together? Seriously!!
This sounds like it would be a great time, but I would have a couple of questions:

1) Why wouldn't we get a couple of play rooms for those of us that like to play in smaller settings with just a wee bit of privacy, if the mood strikes?

2) Would we be expected to be "on duty" for 12 straight hours? I like sex, but a gal needs to take a break and eat a sandwich.

3) Are there refusal rights? What if we don't click with all eight men, but do like say 5 or 6 of them?

4) You say no sex would be off limits. . .so would we be expected to suspend our normal boundaries just to be invited? I can get as freaky as the next girl, but sorry fellas, I won't do anal and my blow jobs are covered--especially if we are going to be dipping that many different wicks in one afternoon.

5) Not to toot my own whistle, but I am a trained chef, would you need somebody to oversee catering this shindig? In fact, can I just cook for you guys and then play ala carte? If you can't tell I am a bit nervous. I have always been curious about an orgy or gang bang, but. . .

Maybe I just need to see a few more of you gents in private first to get to know you before partying in a larger group setting. Did you say you were looking at late spring or early fall, to give me a chance to ease into this type of party?

Like I said, I think it might be a hot time, but I am just a little bit of a scaredee cat. Perhaps if more folks expressed their ideas (and hang-ups like me) it would help me wrap my brain around it. I mean, I think i want to try something like this. I am just a little timid.

XXXXXXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:42 PM   #20
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian Ginger View Post
This sounds like it would be a great time, but I would have a couple of questions:

1) Why wouldn't we get a couple of play rooms for those of us that like to play in smaller settings with just a wee bit of privacy, if the mood strikes?

2) Would we be expected to be "on duty" for 12 straight hours? I like sex, but a gal needs to take a break and eat a sandwich.

3) Are there refusal rights? What if we don't click with all eight men, but do like say 5 or 6 of them?

4) You say no sex would be off limits. . .so would we be expected to suspend our normal boundaries just to be invited? I can get as freaky as the next girl, but sorry fellas, I won't do anal and my blow jobs are covered--especially if we are going to be dipping that many different wicks in one afternoon.

5) Not to toot my own whistle, but I am a trained chef, would you need somebody to oversee catering this shindig? In fact, can I just cook for you guys and then play ala carte? If you can't tell I am a bit nervous. I have always been curious about an orgy or gang bang, but. . .

Maybe I just need to see a few more of you gents in private first to get to know you before partying in a larger group setting. Did you say you were looking at late spring or early fall, to give me a chance to ease into this type of party?

Like I said, I think it might be a hot time, but I am just a little bit of a scaredee cat. Perhaps if more folks expressed their ideas (and hang-ups like me) it would help me wrap my brain around it. I mean, I think i want to try something like this. I am just a little timid.

Yeah, the CBJ is a deal breaker.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #21
XXXXXXXX
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Yeah, the CBJ is a deal breaker.

Is that for you personally, or does that mean I can't go to the party if I am not a BBBJ provider?
Old 12-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #22
John Bull
Valued Poster

Anal would be preferred but optional. But, as Marcus says, the cbj is a deal breaker. Sorry!
Old 12-30-2010, 02:28 PM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Personally of course. Beyond that I have no say.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #24
XXXXXXXX
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay. . .wow.

We might have had fun.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #25
John Bull
Valued Poster

Of course, your preferences are your biz and I would never ask you to change but for me, cbj is not fun.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #26
ANONONE
BANNED

I think these two are only speaking for themselves. . .not the party. If they are speaking for the party, and saying you can't come, well they just lost another gent to pay in.

We can't afford to chase off the one or two providers that seemed interested, fellas.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #27
John Bull
Valued Poster

Mr. Anonone, if you will look at the top of the thread and see who originated it, you will see that it was me. You will also see that I specified that the providers were to be ones who enjoyed sex more than most and who would perform and enjoy the type of activities loved by most hobbyists. CBJ is not one of the activities loved by most hobbyists. This lady is certainly entitled to perform whatever activities she likes, but cbj at my party isn't going to happen. If you don't want to come, that's also your choice.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #28
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Mr. Anonone, if you will look at the top of the thread and see who originated it, you will see that it was me. You will also see that I specified that the providers were to be ones who enjoyed sex more than most and who would perform and enjoy the type of activities loved by most hobbyists. CBJ is not one of the activities loved by most hobbyists. This lady is certainly entitled to perform whatever activities she likes, but cbj at my party isn't going to happen. If you don't want to come, that's also your choice.
Well you and Marcus have fun jacking off at your party. If you keep chasing all the girls away with your attitude, it won't be a party I or the other guys will attend.

Jesus, no wonder the Ohio board isn't growing.

Whatever happened to the golden rule of WALDT?
Old 12-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #29
John Bull
Valued Poster

I hardly think Marcus and I are chasing anyone away from the Ohio Board because I insist on, and he has a personal predilection for uncovered blow jobs. In fact, your comment about us having to jack off because one lady out of hundreds doesn't like to do bbbj's is the joke I needed today to raise my spirits. Thank you!
Old 12-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #30
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I completely respect Ginger's wishes. Attitude? Jerking off? You surprise me ANONONE. I didn't expect that from you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women