Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47820
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
James6766P
Gaining Momentum

Default Preparring for an appointment

Question for the guys and the ladies:
Guys: aside from the expected cleanup and grabbing your buddies Benjamin and Franklin to go out for a ride, is there anything special you do in preparation for an appointment?

Ladies: aside from the general pet peeves shared in other threads here, are there certain current trends you're starting to see emerging that bring to mind specific things you'd like to see more of the guys do/bring before they show up for an appointment?

Or, is it considered somewhat mutually acceptable to pretty much just show up and "game on"?

If you're ROFL'ing after reading this, remember it's a question from a newbie (gosh, I almost feel like a kid back in high school again, asking for dating advice)!
James6766P is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
Sunny
Account Disabled

User ID: 35753
My ECCIE Reviews

I keep a variety of soaps, including unscented, new tooth brushes, mouth washes and even Cologne. If you enjoy wine or a cocktail offer to bring your fave. Water and soft drinks are always on hand. Don't be afraid to jump in the shower, hell maybe you will get your lady to soap you up. Trust me, I love to suck balls and cock fresh out of a shower. LOL!

Try to get the best directions possible. If you are lost, running behind or delayed let us know. Communicating and research should assist you in finding a great lady to have fun with.

Some guys enjoy bringing small gifts of chocolates or flowers. They are always appreciated but for me not expected.
Sunny is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by James6766P View Post
Question for the guys and the ladies:
Guys: aside from the expected cleanup and grabbing your buddies Benjamin and Franklin to go out for a ride, is there anything special you do in preparation for an appointment?
just be myself.

Trooper H
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Be a gentlemen clean and respectful and you will be great babe.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Sometimes but not always I will offer to bring a beverage of her choosing and as of late if I see she has a favorite flower I will show up with a boquet of em. Kinda puts a wee bit of romance in it for me and I guess maybe I am a sucker for it. I know what's what, but that little extra makes us both feel good about it and it can't hurt. I have developed a taste for the more mature providers and they seem to appreciate the gesture. as to whether or not I get any extra mileage out of it who knows but as I said, I feel good about doing it. Oh, I am always just out of the shower if possible otherwise I ask to freshen up. Can't have too much good hygiene, she takes the time to be clean & sparkly for me so......
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #6
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I always try to shower, shave and brush my teeth immediately before leaving for an appointment. With some ladies there is some additional prep time if special activities are on the menu.

Still I always bring my kit with me that contains a toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash and hand sanitizer. And of course the middle-aged man's little helper, Vitamin V.

When I park the car, I swish mouthwash to make sure that my breath is fresh when she opens the door. Some ladies will ask you to brush regardless, so I am always prepared. I also use the hand sanitizer before I go up to her room, as well.

Depending on the lady I might put a little toy or two into my kit, too. Different ladies, different agendas and all.

Since it's not always available I bring a bottle of water so that I can take my vitamins and I usually offer to bring the lady something to drink, as well.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #7
James6766P
Gaining Momentum

Great inputs everyone, they're very much appreciated.
James6766P is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:04 AM   #8
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

When I am touring it is always better for the guys to show up freshly showered and mouthwashed due to limited resources at a hotel versus my incall. I am so spoiled by having everything I need at the incall that the hotel experience seems spartan to me!

It is always a good idea to bring a few raincoats with you if you require the extra large ones. Sometimes I do not have those on hand and it will be much more enjoyable if you are wearing the right size!

Turn your cellphone ringer off before we go BCD. I turn mine off! Nothing more distracting than an unfamiliar ringtone going on and on while I am trying to BBBJ.

Hope that helps!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:47 AM   #9
gucio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I always take an enema before, Oops, wrong forum ! Sorry watching Brüno too much!

I take a shower just before leaving, paying special attention to the work environment, brush my teeth put on deodorant and cologne. Many women have commented on how nice I smelled and kind of snuggled and kissed me because of it.
gucio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women