Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why is it sooo cheap in Denver??

Hey ladies, gents... I am recieving many many requests for my return but I feel I owe an explanation to my friends of why I have stayed away for sooo long...

For all that know me already know that I am also a real "career" woman and am on a so called "provider TOUR" for a Year now and not at my career desk there at home..lol..lol.

I have always come back home(boulder) for family occasions or some holidays but I think I just might miss this winter season In Colorado or just make it a very very short visit..

I have kept an eye on some friends and I have many friends still working there. We chat everyday and every month we meet up in other cities and chop the block so to say..lol.... YET every time we meet or chat its still the same story...BAd business..low class competition and leo troubles every week..SO why soo many providers stay around I dont know..

It seems everything from basic min wage jobs to higher profile careers are all at stake including our beloved hobby..

I guess what I am getting to is how bad the business looks there right now..and because I am proven worth and worked hard for my reputation. I feel I offer more than $80/hh ..150/h service that seems to be norm there at the moment..And my reputation may be one of the more newer ones yet it is backed more than 10000 fold with great reviews from many trusted VIP hobbists in the adut community Nationwide..I cannot see myself trying to blend in with SCARY competetion there right at this moment...I just do not have the energy or time to compete at the level the ladies are right now..

I will visit soon but it will only be for a few days..AND VIPS to my site will always have seniority..so keep me in mind guys just not right now,, I thank you for the many requests for a hasty return I ust dont see it happening with in the next month or so guys...

THANK YOU gentlemen and LOVELY ladies from COLORADO... I wil always love home but I will give it a chance to grow fonder...lol...lol...

xoxoxo chrissy
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Recently heard from a provider that right now is a very slow time in D town right now. Boulder, used to live there, remember the good times on the hill and partying at all the bars on the mall. Still remember the wild Halloween parties up on the mall. Flashing back to some good times.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31354
My ECCIE Reviews

I have heard that times are tough for most asp's and I have seen fewer and fewer post.

Gratefully I have not had this issue, however as most know I do this for fun and am no way dependent upon this for support.

I will never lower my rates to the examples you have provided only because I would prefer to see those who appreciate me for what I offer. If that means I only see a few a week then sobeit.

Kisses,

Kimberly
CS Geisha is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS Geisha View Post
I have heard that times are tough for most asp's and I have seen fewer and fewer post.

Gratefully I have not had this issue, however as most know I do this for fun and am no way dependent upon this for support.

I will never lower my rates to the examples you have provided only because I would prefer to see those who appreciate me for what I offer. If that means I only see a few a week then sobeit.

Kisses,

Kimberly
CS Geisha, you took the words right out of my mouth! I have never seen so many 80.00 rates. I refuse to lower my rates. "If you want quality, then you've got to pay for it!"
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
Heidi the Housewife
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47330
My ECCIE Reviews
Default From a long time established Lady

Aloha

I agree, how do the "established Rebutable Ladies" compete with the Low End rates..it's hard...YET with a solid reputation you should be fine. I am one of those who have been around for awhile". Traveled and played with rates, etc, etc. I have found the lower your rates, the less likely you will want to see that client again.

There are several tiers of clients here resulting in different price brackets. Bottom line, no matter what your rates are, there is a market for you. Be true to yourself, keep providing the stellar service you and your clients are accustomed to and you should do just fine

As always, my .02

the MILF next door

Heidi the Housewife ( couldn't help myself..LOL)
Heidi the Housewife is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
geecue
Mod Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rump shaker View Post
CS Geisha, you took the words right out of my mouth! I have never seen so many 80.00 rates. I refuse to lower my rates. "If you want quality, then you've got to pay for it!"

I have seen several ladies with lower rates that I have had a good time with and a real good connection with.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Price is all about the volume you want - it is not a real indication of the quality of the session.

I have had some FANTASTIC sessions for $100 and some you-have-got-to-be-kidding at $350.

If you want to increase your revenue lower your price and have more sessions;

If you equate your self-worth based on your hourly rate.....well, IMHO, that is mis-placed.

Again, Ladies, its your body, charge what you want.
Its our money, we pay what we want
If there is a meeting of the minds, we have a session, all other things being equal.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:03 PM   #8
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well said... Iguess there is someone for everyone..I hope alllll enjoy!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31354
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
Price is all about the volume you want - it is not a real indication of the quality of the session.

I have had some FANTASTIC sessions for $100 and some you-have-got-to-be-kidding at $350.

If you want to increase your revenue lower your price and have more sessions;

If you equate your self-worth based on your hourly rate.....well, IMHO, that is mis-placed.

Again, Ladies, its your body, charge what you want.
Its our money, we pay what we want
If there is a meeting of the minds, we have a session, all other things being equal.

You are absolutely correct that not everyone is equal, however if someone is charging $100 an hour the more likely that they have become a revolving door with clients booked one after another and no time inbetween to fix her hair and makeup let alone take a shower. If they are telling you they are then more than likely they aren't being completely honest. Now, I'm not saying that all higher priced girls have their nails done and legs shaved, but I would bet the odds are more in your favor. I know that I may see one client a day. My nails are beautifully manicured, hair is styled, makeup is complete, and yes legs are shaved...which you would be surprised at how many men have commented on that fact. This tells me that I must be a rarity.

As for the price you charge it has to be a combination of your own self worth and market dictations. I value myself to much to lower my price. If the market indicates that no one else values me at this price then it is time to bow out gracefully, at least until the market upswings again. Right now, gratefully, this does not seem to be an issue!!
CS Geisha is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #10
geecue
Mod Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
Very well said... Iguess there is someone for everyone..I hope alllll enjoy!

Hi again wondered where you went to, sure enjoyed are time together.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #11
colettereynolds
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80495

Colorado is hardly worth the trouble, the men have driven the prices as low as they can and the providers let them succeed. I don't think these girls understand if they all hired their rates there would be a short dry spell in which no one was making much of anything but the hobbyists eventually would start to pay the rates these girls prefer to be at.
colettereynolds is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #12
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Very interesting topic Chrissy. It's a very sensitive topic in Colorado now b/c of rates decrease. Like Kim & Heidi have said, the well-established, highly-favorable review ladies probably aren't going to lower their rates b/c they are happy with the flow *and probably* type of clients their seeing. I'm not sure where you're getting the rates of $80/$150 from, but maybe that's BP. Most reputable clients only use BP as an additional tool, but not to shop from.

Civil hit it best on the head. You've got something I WANT, I've got something you NEED (in most cases), and if all things work out, we have a session. Right now, we have many ladies running REVIEWER SPECIALS b/c they are trying to garner traction that Kim, Heidi & probably you Chrissy already receive.

I need to go to the store to fulfill a want/need. Sometimes, I may want to drive a Range Rover, sometimes a Jeep Cherokee. Sure, I'd rather drive a RR all of the time, but the Cherokee works nicely. In no way am I comparing you lovely ladies to cars, but for analogy sake, let's just roll with it
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women