Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2014, 07:07 AM   #31
mid123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Why do you guys act like this is the damn Senate floor or some intellectual club for sharing thought on philosophy and right and wrong and postulating theories and constructing elaborate arguments? It's fucking internet forum for duscussing whores. We are not some community, though we like to claim it, we are all in this for numero uno and we are all more concerned with our nut being as safe and enjoyable as possible, so stfu whispers and everyone else just don't engage the clown. There are no eccie elections so him grandstanding is for his own pleasure, don't gratify it. That's all I've got.
mid123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:38 AM   #32
nsahustler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Who the hell is this Whispers guy that rolls up on WTX all of a sudden. I echo the others here. Go back to whatever bridge you crawled out from under. Trolls are trolls.
nsahustler is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:55 AM   #33
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by as1322 View Post
Why do you guys act like this is the damn Senate floor or some intellectual club for sharing thought on philosophy and right and wrong and postulating theories and constructing elaborate arguments? It's fucking internet forum for duscussing whores. We are not some community, though we like to claim it, we are all in this for numero uno and we are all more concerned with our nut being as safe and enjoyable as possible, so stfu whispers and everyone else just don't engage the clown. There are no eccie elections so him grandstanding is for his own pleasure, don't gratify it. That's all I've got.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:41 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Actually I showed up..... started a rather general thread.... got attacked immediately....... asked some questions of my attacker.... saw a thread locked by a MOD that can predict the future....... heard about a missing thread..... and asked questions about that.......

I am still trying to figure out wy my first post met with so much hostility but everything that follows is on John Deere for that..... and MODS that do not seem to frown on that kind of attack.....

Fortunatey/UNfortunately (depends on point of view) I am at the culmination of an annual fundraiser and planning a Christmas Party and it will be next week when I get some spare time to properly address and respond to comments made.

I do make it a point of responding to each and every person that takes the time to respond in a thread I start so I will get back to you all soon.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:58 PM   #35
brielovesyou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 223511
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow west tx all the way in the big city forum........cant we all get along n get sum plz what relivance does it play for the person who started the thread? Do you hobby in west tx? We all have the same basic rules hows does it really effect you what happens hrs away seems to me tx is huge n if u dont like how they hobby there that there are plenty of other options
brielovesyou is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #36
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I am still trying to figure out wy my first post met with so much hostility
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:19 PM   #37
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by brielovesyou View Post
Wow west tx all the way in the big city forum........cant we all get along n get sum plz what relivance does it play for the person who started the thread? Do you hobby in west tx? We all have the same basic rules hows does it really effect you what happens hrs away seems to me tx is huge n if u dont like how they hobby there that there are plenty of other options
So Brie, couldn't help but notice your ThreAD in Austin?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1249291
Are you hobbying there? Or just seeking attention? I looked in provider and weekend ads, and no ads stating that your planning to tour there. Do you have some business posting there? Nice of you to come from the sticks, all the way to a big city hundreds of miles away. I know Still Looking is hoping you'll come so he can get you on a scale to gauge the accuracy of your showcase. Guidelines should be enforced and interpreted universally site wide. That is why the owners made them.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #38
brielovesyou
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

im hobbying here or i wouldnt have an ad here i asked how relivant it was to them they clarified and corrected the issue. But either way of course i want to have some input where ever im at
Old 12-17-2014, 09:27 PM   #39
brielovesyou
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1246781&highlight=
Old 12-17-2014, 10:03 PM   #40
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I am still trying to figure out wy my first post met with so much hostility but everything that follows is on John Deere for that..... and MODS that do not seem to frown on that kind of attack......
Sir you have no idea what discussions, warnings, or points I have had with the parties involved in the discussion. We do not tend to make that info public.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:29 AM   #41
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by brielovesyou View Post
im hobbying here or i wouldnt have an ad here i asked how relivant it was to them they clarified and corrected the issue. But either way of course i want to have some input where ever im at
I see.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1246462
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:02 AM   #42
cactusjuice5
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I like grapes!
cactusjuice5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:46 AM   #43
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Sir you have no idea what discussions, warnings, or points I have had with the parties involved in the discussion. We do not tend to make that info public.
i made it pretty clear that you jumped in my shit for being so hostile, as you should have.

the problem is whispers only believes the narrative he makes up in his head, and the only standards he likes are double standards.

he wants me held accountable for telling him to fuck off, but if he, for example, were to publicly and repeatedly call one of the ladies in our community an "old, used-up whore", he expects to be exempt from any similar oversight.

i'm also sure he'll draft some sort of dissertation justifying all that, though.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #44
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjuice5 View Post
I like grapes!
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:38 AM   #45
john_deere
Valued Poster