Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I B L C for me, it's
HILLARY 2016!

BTW, who will be your Log Cabin Republican preference in 2016? Will it be the "foot tapper," Larry Craig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
+1

HILLARY 2016!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
what idiot would go back and post quotes to damn near every post on an entire page?

oh yeah, the same idiot thats picking on the politician with the highest approval rating in the country like it fukn matters ....

poor IBhavinthelastwordturdpacked ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Hemorrhoids must be bothering IBbuttfucked ..
Quote:
The thought has occurred to me that our resident Log Cabin Republican, I B Lying & Crying has difficulty with being an habitual LOSER!

You would think I B L C would have gotten used to it by now!
BigKoTex, “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin”, Ekim the Inbred, Old-goaT and CBJ7 are all delusional and emotionally distraught that their hero Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar!

You’re an aging cougar, aren’t you BigKoTex? Maybe you could entertain Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator with your “shocker”. BigKoTex, you’re a proponent of the “pinkie in the stinky”; which goes a long way towards sustaining your reputation as an “anal suppository”. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

BTW, your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden, and – unlike your main bitch Hillary – Joe "The Gaffe" Biden recently announced his intentions!!! Hillary was thrown under the Odumbo bus, and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's reputation is going to keep her there, BigKoTex! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!

“And after it’s all over, when your insurance rates go down, then you’ll vote for me in 2016,” Joe “The Gaffe” Biden said in earshot of reporters capturing his every word, 21 October 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...91c_story.html

And "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", you’re still an illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron, aren’t you? You’ve posted six times now in a thread you claimed not to “give a shit” about, you illiterate and hypocritical fucking moron.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Ah! But obviously I can! Tricked you. Or more likely, you are jealous because you cannot. Who’d be jealous of your lame-ass, Old-goat? Everybody here knows you had to drop trou and masturbate so that you’d have enough digits to count to 21!?!

No, IBBuffoon, I have rarely defended Clinton. I give him hie due for being very good at working the masses, but I never thought he was a good person, and sure never voted for him. But you don't care about truth much, so keep spouting lies as you wish. You’re a liar calling someone else a liar, Old-goaT; hence, your hypocritical accusations have no authority.

Truly, you cannot look more stupid than you do in posts like this. Please tell me where I ever said or hinted that Clinton won a 3rd term? I know you won't actually answer this because when you are caught in a lie over and over (and over) you never do. What I SAIDmoron, is that the CAUSE of Bush's election was NOT who Clinton did or did not have sex with years before. Buffoon seems too generous a term for you if you can't follow that logic. Talk about twisting other people’s words, you hypocritical-moronic fuck. What was posted was that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did not win an election after his impeachment trial! Slick Willie did not (could not) run for a third term; so the Jones/Lewinsky Scandal had no impact on any of Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s presidential campaigns as Jackie S. suggested.

You are confused. It is YOU who are a POS, continually twisting people's words--I am not a liberal and I have never defended Clinton's sexual harrasment actions. You lie, you don't care if you lie, and when called on it you foam at the mouth and spout more lies. Your lying ass accusing someone else of twisting other people’s words is quite hypocritical, Old-goaT. That’s about all you did in your first post in this thread @ http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=55. Despite your obvious lies, it was CBJ7 and “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” who repeatedly could not differentiate between a “2012” report about a “2005” incident, and the only reason the 28 November 2012 date was necessarily and repeatedly posted was because those two ignoramuses couldn’t get it through their thick Kool Aid sotted skulls that Huffington Post did indeed post the article on 28 November 2012 – and not in 2005 as they ignorantly believed and posted.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #78
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No, simpleton, you just don't get it, do you.

You said I voted for Clinton. An IBBuffon LIE. I called you out on that one and your only "defense" is more lies.

You said I made excuses for him. An IBBuffon LIE. I called you out on it and somehow in your sick, demented mind that makes me a liar.

And of course we can bring up that you slanderd my ancestry and claimed I had "accestral guilt" without having a clue about my ancestry. Yet another IBBuffon LIE.

As to 2005 vs 2012--the point you miss (and embarras yourself each time you post "2012" in bigger and bigger font) is that NO ONE CARES at this point WHO Clinton was having sex with 7 years ago--and it is a dumb thing for the press to bring back up. YOU on the other hand, are still fixated on it. You want the whole world to feel the outrage YOU still feel towards Clinton, Obama, and a lot of posters on here. Why are you so full of hate and anger, quite in contrats to the religeous tennants you intertwine in some of your posts. That is exactly the reason I find it such a worthwhile task to keep pointing out your hatefilled lies because I really despise people who are so hypocritical about religeon. Whatever name a person calls his or her god by--to do it with such a hate filled heart as you have--I find that repugnant and I consider it part of my duty to point out the wave of lies and insults that come out of your hypocritical fingers.

I take some other posters to task about what they say (Choomshall comes to mind, but he's not the only one). In many ways what they post is more insideous and evil than your posts, but your religeous hypocracy somehow irritates me far more. And how you devolve into a whining 4 year old whenever you are called out on your lies.

I almost feel pitty for you. As much time as you spend here--and as much hate as you have in most your writings--you must be a very bitter, angry, and probably alone old man.

============================== =

IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
(And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't.)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #79
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

IB use to beg Hillary to let him eat her out right after Bill had dropped his load in her...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #80
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Who gives a shit?
The people who bitched about having a 2 month old thread bumped to mock joe bloe and his polling predictions.

I mean, Gennifer Flowers? Really?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #81
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is IBSyndrome talking to himself again? How many Kotex pictures has he posted?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #82
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
not enough, you still do not get it shit for brains
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #83
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
No, simpleton, you just don't get it, do you.

You said I voted for Clinton. An IBBuffon LIE. I called you out on that one and your only "defense" is more lies.

You said I made excuses for him. An IBBuffon LIE. I called you out on it and somehow in your sick, demented mind that makes me a liar.

And of course we can bring up that you slanderd my ancestry and claimed I had "accestral guilt" without having a clue about my ancestry. Yet another IBBuffon LIE.

As to 2005 vs 2012--the point you miss (and embarras yourself each time you post "2012" in bigger and bigger font) is that NO ONE CARES at this point WHO Clinton was having sex with 7 years ago--and it is a dumb thing for the press to bring back up. YOU on the other hand, are still fixated on it. You want the whole world to feel the outrage YOU still feel towards Clinton, Obama, and a lot of posters on here. Why are you so full of hate and anger, quite in contrats to the religeous tennants you intertwine in some of your posts. That is exactly the reason I find it such a worthwhile task to keep pointing out your hatefilled lies because I really despise people who are so hypocritical about religeon. Whatever name a person calls his or her god by--to do it with such a hate filled heart as you have--I find that repugnant and I consider it part of my duty to point out the wave of lies and insults that come out of your hypocritical fingers.

I take some other posters to task about what they say (Choomshall comes to mind, but he's not the only one). In many ways what they post is more insideous and evil than your posts, but your religeous hypocracy somehow irritates me far more. And how you devolve into a whining 4 year old whenever you are called out on your lies.

I almost feel pitty for you. As much time as you spend here--and as much hate as you have in most your writings--you must be a very bitter, angry, and probably alone old man.

IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
I nominate the above as the best Eccie National Sandbox Post of 2012!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Once again, due to the efforts of select members of the Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator Fan Club, i.e., BigKoTex, Ekim the Inbred, Assup, and Old-goaT, this thread has remained a “top ten” hit for yet another day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
The people who bitched about having a 2 month old thread bumped to mock joe bloe and his polling predictions.

I mean, Gennifer Flowers? Really?
Yeah, Doofus, Gennifer-fucking-Flowers! Gennifer Flowers made the headlines again -- on 28 November 2012 -- of one of your favorite liberal MSM outlets: The Huffington Post. So suck it up and deal with it, you basement faggot!

Quote:
No, simpleton, you just don't get it, do you. No, Old-goaT, you're the one who doesn't "get it".

You said I voted for Clinton. An IBBuffon LIE. You have never proved you didn’t vote for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Old-goaT. I called you out on that one and your only "defense" is more lies.

You said I made excuses for him. An IBBuffon LIE. I called you out on it and somehow in your sick, demented mind that makes me a liar. That’s EXACTLY what your doing every time you post in this thread trying to deflect away from Gennifer Flower’s story, Old-goaT, but you’re an idiot who doesn’t understand.

And of course we can bring up that you slanderd my ancestry and claimed I had "accestral guilt" without having a clue about my ancestry. Yet another IBBuffon LIE. Okay, bring it up, you hypocritical jackass. Old-goaT, you’re a fucking hypocrite that wants to engage in slander, but then you cry like a wimpy, pussy-bitch when you’re dealt with in a like manner. Keep whining and crying, you pussy-bitch. Furthermore, COG quite ably pointed out and explained your “ancestral guilt”, you fucking moron.

As to 2005 vs 2012--the point you miss (and embarras yourself each time you post "2012" in bigger and bigger font) is that NO ONE CARES at this point WHO Clinton was having sex with 7 years ago--and it is a dumb thing for the press to bring back up. YOU on the other hand, are still fixated on it. You want the whole world to feel the outrage YOU still feel towards Clinton, Obama, and a lot of posters on here. Why are you so full of hate and anger, quite in contrats to the religeous tennants you intertwine in some of your posts. That is exactly the reason I find it such a worthwhile task to keep pointing out your hatefilled lies because I really despise people who are so hypocritical about religeon. Whatever name a person calls his or her god by--to do it with such a hate filled heart as you have--I find that repugnant and I consider it part of my duty to point out the wave of lies and insults that come out of your hypocritical fingers. Once again you’re wrong, Old-goaT. Huffy Post obviously believed the story was substantive enough to justify publication, and it ran the story; plus, you and your Kool Aid sucking brethren are bitching about the story. That part is fun, Old-goaT: every fucking time one of you fucking morons takes the time to post “Who gives a shit” or “No one cares” you hypocritically undermine your own argument, but you and the others are too fucking stupid to see that! Your argument that the story is “irrelevant” is another manner in which you are defending Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. You willfully ignore Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – a criminal – remains politically active in the Dimocrat party. So as long as Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator remains a spokesman for the Dimocrat party espousing the left-loony Dimocrat, Kool Aid mantra, he also remains the target for the derision that he deserves.

I take some other posters to task about what they say (Choomshall comes to mind, but he's not the only one). In many ways what they post is more insideous and evil than your posts, but your religeous hypocracy somehow irritates me far more. And how you devolve into a whining 4 year old whenever you are called out on your lies. Now you're just being fucking weird, Old-goaT.

No, Old-goaT, once again you are wrong, but once again your hypocrisy shines: you've already admitted you're so lonely you've hired providers to read and giggle at your posts on a SHMB. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
IB use to beg Hillary to let him eat her out right after Bill had dropped his load in her...
Now Ekim the Inbred, you know you’re talking about “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” and BigKoTex's favorite Kool Aid dispensing bitch, and you should also know Hillary ain’t let Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator fuck her since you had that three way with them when you were the pivot man skewered front and back on Hillary’s donkey sized dildo and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s dick.

Quote:
I nominate the above as the best Eccie National Sandbox Post of 2012!
Poor BigKoTex! He is just as delusional and emotionally distraught as CBJ7 and the others because his degenerate hero – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar!

But BigKoTex could assuage Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s “needs”, because BigKoTex is an aging cougar who makes frequent use of the "shocker", and he is proficiently ambidextrous and a bisexual proponent of the “pinkie in the stinky”: BigKoTex works very hard to sustain his reputation as an “anal suppository”.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

Quote:
That’s “BigKoTex” the anal suppository, Assup, just for dribbling assholes like you.

Old 12-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #85
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

IB wipe off that white stain in the corner of your mouth.Looks like milk but we all know it aint...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #86
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
IB wipe off that white stain in the corner of your mouth.Looks like milk but we all know it aint...
Have a little compassion ekim. Don't ask that I B Crying & Lying wipe the "white stain" away. That is all that remains (other than the review he wrote) from I B C L's BCD same sex encounter with the Dude named Sam.

Ahhhhh, I B C L loves the fond memory's of his "intimate encounter" with the Dude named Sam!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #87
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

IBB, you don't get any of it. This isn't about Clinton, it's about you. Your paranoia, your hate, your inability to live in the real world.

Clinton didn't ruin your life, you did. He is largely irrelivent because he cannot run for a 3rd term and has much less say in the dem platform than you want to give him credit for. They roll him out as a pretty face to do commercials for the dems--just like any pop star in any ad campaign.

I didn't make you an angry old man, you did--though I admit (without a lot of pride) that I do rattle the bars on your cage. You make it too easy. And you will continue to to wallow in your self-pity until you stop doing EXACTLY what you accuse "the liberals" of doing, blaiming someone else and not looking inside yourself.

As to your lie about my ancestral guilt, you still don't have any legit answer, so you bring in a joke COG made. Sorry, that doesn't absolve YOU from providing a real answer. And the fact that I enjoy the company of pretty young ladies--you are going to use THAT as an INSULT on THIS board?!?!? Oh my, your situation is worse than even I imagined. So sad.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #88
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
IBB, you don't get any of it. This isn't about Clinton, it's about you. Your paranoia, your hate, your inability to live in the real world.
I had a nephew that was a lot like I B Lying & Crying. He would kick, scream and throw a fit every time he failed to get his way.

Fortunately my nephew outgrew "The Terrible Two's." We can only hope that eventually I B will, as well!
Old 12-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #89
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
not enough, you still do not get it shit for brains
What the fuck are you talking about? IBSyndrome has posted about a third of the posts in the threads and its yet another "Me and ME against the world" threads.

I get THAT loud and clear, dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Yet another day in the top ten due to the efforts of select members of the Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator Fan Club, i.e., BigKoTex, Ekim the Inbred, Assup, and Old-goaT.

Quote:
IBB, you don't get any of it. This isn't about Clinton, it's about you. Your paranoia, your hate, your inability to live in the real world. Old-goat has revealed himself to be another illiterate, fucking-moron from the lefty-loony bin! Check the thread title, Old-goaT. This thread is about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and his failure to get a “knob-job’ from an aging cougar, jackass.

Clinton didn't ruin your life, you did. He is largely irrelivent because he cannot run for a 3rd term and has much less say in the dem platform than you want to give him credit for. They roll him out as a pretty face to do commercials for the dems--just like any pop star in any ad campaign.

I didn't make you an angry old man, you did--though I admit (without a lot of pride) that I do rattle the bars on your cage. You make it too easy. And you will continue to to wallow in your self-pity until you stop doing EXACTLY what you accuse "the liberals" of doing, blaiming someone else and not looking inside yourself. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is a criminal, and yet he remains a highly visible representative of the illiterate, Kool Aid sucking left; as such, he deserves every scornful and derisive insult that can be hurled at him – and those who slavishly follow and defend his criminal ass deserve the same! That you, and the other Kool Aid sucking sots in this forum, can continue to defend that criminal SOB is simply amazing.

As to your lie about my ancestral guilt, you still don't have any legit answer, so you bring in a joke COG made. Sorry, that doesn't absolve YOU from providing a real answer. COG explained your ancestral guilt, Old-goaT. Deal with it, you hypocritical, whiny-ass, pussy-bitch.

And the fact that I enjoy the company of pretty young ladies--you are going to use THAT as an INSULT on THIS board?!?!? Oh my, your situation is worse than even I imagined. So sad. What you admitted, Old-goaT, is that you are such a lonely-fuck that you must “pay” someone to giggle and laugh at your Dim-witted posts on a SHMB. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.
Quote:
Put your glasses on, Ekim the Inbred. You’re looking at yourself in the mirror.

Quote:
I had a nephew that was a lot like I B Lying & Crying. He would kick, scream and throw a fit every time he failed to get his way.

Fortunately my nephew outgrew "The Terrible Two's." We can only hope that eventually I B will, as well!
Poor BigKoTex! He is just as delusional and emotionally distraught as CBJ7 and the others because his degenerate hero – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar!

But BigKoTex could assuage Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s “needs”, because BigKoTex is an aging cougar who makes frequent use of the "shocker", and who is a proficient ambidextrous and bisexual proponent of the “pinkie in the stinky”, and BigKoTex works hard to sustain his reputation as an “anal suppository”.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about? IBSyndrome has posted about a third of the posts in the threads and its yet another "Me and ME against the world" threads.

I get THAT loud and clear, dipshit.
No one ever needed a BigKoTex Anal Suppository as much as Assup! Dribble, dribble, Assup! Dribble, dribble!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women