Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2016, 12:35 AM   #1
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just a thought going through my head...

Why do some guys keep posting negative things about providers when they haven't even seen the provider? Isn't the point of this site to give information on the girls you have actually seen?

This is not being done to me, so I am not pointing fingers at anyone posting about me. I see it happening to other providers.

I thought bullying was a kids problem and that this was an adult website. Maybe I am wrong on that, but I really wished sometimes people wouldn't chime in just because they "THINK" they have something important to say.

Granny was a wise old woman. She always told us kids...

"If you didn't see it with your own eyes, hear it with your own ears, feel it in your own hands....THEN KEEP YOUR BIG TRAP SHUT!"

Man she had a way of telling us to go to hell and making us look forward to the ride. LOL

Just some food for thought. I didn't meant to offend anyone, just don't want this site to get like one of the others that feels more like romper room that a guide site.

Have a great week everyone! Play hard and stay safe!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:46 AM   #2
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

There are several reasons... not saying they are good ones... but ....

1) They saw the girl and don't want to admit it... this has happened around here

2) They got information from another... trusted source.. maybe another provider they are in cahoots with, or one they want to impress by jumping on another provider (x doesn't like Y, so let's attack Y to impress X)

3) Most importantly....folks are going to accept things from folks they trust at face value, or believe what they want to believe in the echo chamber of the internet. It's the nature of the business you're in, things can't be discussed as openly, people hide information like identities and such, so there will ALWAYS be misinformation. Until there is an open marketplace (and ECCIE seems trying to push that model to the extent it can), then you'll have to plan for misinformation.

Usually all of this is paired with the fact that in lots of places, this is a social media site as well as an information exchange board, or a place for providers to advertise. The social media aspect takes on all the problems, to a lesser degree, found if you read the comments sections of articles posted online. There are lots of reasons for that... interpersonal distance, anonymity, lack of attachment to consequences... etc etc..

Also, there is sort of a pecking order... Some premium subscribers feel a sense that they are higher in the food chain (I saw a review where one premie said, don't share information with non-premies so we can keep this girl UTR... hilarious...meaning they wanted to limit her business). Some folks change handles to keep themselves in troll mode, ad infinitum. Some people just think they own the place, maybe they do.

Given all that... I don't think people are going to read your article and have a revelation that they are suddenly going to change their behavior, it's just as likely putting yourself under scrutiny, but probably that doesn't mean much. You're fairly neutral.

You did ask why... lol...

Now Gemma on the other hand... would've already stoked the flames of folks... LOL. Or other providers who wade into it when folks do the wrong thing She is infamous that way.

Seeing you post and interact positively is always a good way to address misinformation, creating your own image always pushes back against your rep being tarnished.

by the way... you do a great job of that already

Things here aren't at the same level as the KC co-ed section, which is much more prone to popcorn brawls, things around here are pretty tame.

Shout out to the moderators, who have a thankless job, and sometimes have to step in... maybe they should more often? Most of them I've seen are fair. Like I said... tough gig.

Those are my thoughts... yours may vary.

Happy 20th of April everyone!

JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:19 PM   #3
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Granny was a wise old woman. She always told us kids...

"If you didn't see it with your own eyes, hear it with your own ears, feel it in your own hands....THEN KEEP YOUR BIG TRAP SHUT!"

Man she had a way of telling us to go to hell and making us look forward to the ride. LOL

XOXOX

Sarah Renee[/QUOTE]

My granny always told us "If you got nothing good to say about someone keep your mouth shut" Saying nothing a lot of times will gain.you more good will than running your trap. Great post Sarah. If I am ever in your area would love to take you up on your dinner offer and maybe more!!!!!!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:19 PM   #4
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with everything you just said to a point. It just floors me that someone can take something as simple as a bottle of shampoo for a providers dog and turn it into something negative toward the provider.

No one ever stopped to think, "Hey maybe she needed that after seeing one of the hobbyist." Which is the direction it could have also been taken, but thankfully it wasn't.

I am trying to set myself apart as being the girl next door that you could potentially take home to mom, but never will because you have to much fun behind closed doors.

I will be the one that doesn't intend on ever posting photos of what I have to offer online for all the world to see. I am blessed with numerous businesses outside the hobby and truly only do this because I am single with a need myself. Might as well capitalize on it. Besides, as my reviews tell...I am good at it. (At least that's what they say.) Me, I am just having fun.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Old 04-20-2016, 02:29 PM   #5
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Now Gemma on the other hand... would've already stoked the flames of folks... LOL. Or other providers who wade into it when folks do the wrong thing She is infamous that way.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #6
PussDr
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default Jack

I was impressed by her well mannered well gromed dog Jack. People are fucking judgmental and stupid. She is a very sexy young lady, her incall is better than many I have visited. The haters will hate and this intelligent young lady will be just fine. She is better than many providers and she is 19.
PussDr is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:34 PM   #7
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussDr View Post
I was impressed by her well mannered well gromed dog Jack. People are fucking judgmental and stupid. She is a very sexy young lady, her incall is better than many I have visited. The haters will hate and this intelligent young lady will be just fine. She is better than many providers and she is 19.
Exactly! That is what I don't get. The one that is continually pointing out her one oops! to my knowledge has never even seen her.

I am not hating on her at all. I have personally met her and think she is a sweetheart. She has been to my house even. I am actually impressed that she rose above it and is coming out ahead.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:02 PM   #8
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
Exactly! That is what I don't get. The one that is continually pointing out her one oops! to my knowledge has never even seen her.

I am not hating on her at all. I have personally met her and think she is a sweetheart. She has been to my house even. I am actually impressed that she rose above it and is coming out ahead.
Ok... well now that we keep getting specific... who are you all talking about?
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:22 PM   #9
PussDr
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post

I was not referring to you at all but all the haters on the other post on this site and other sites. Your exactly right the haters are judging her on a picture of her dog shampoo.. WTF is wrong with people? They have not even had the pleasure of meetin Piper. Their loss.
PussDr is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:59 PM   #10
Lamb66
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I apologize for laughing about the photo. Meant no harm towards the provider. It was just a funny photo. I bet she's super nice and fun to be with. We sometimes need to laugh at ourselves. My God, read some of my posts...
Lamb66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:11 PM   #11
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb66 View Post
I apologize for laughing about the photo. Meant no harm towards the provider.
Thank you for that. I am sure it will mean a lot to her as well.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:20 PM   #12
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Here is my advice. Don't take people here too seriously. If you do... You'll be sucked into dumb arguments and drama that you could have avoided.

The best response is no response. Simply look at the Kansas Metro forums. Whispers is having a field day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb66 View Post
I apologize for laughing about the photo. Meant no harm towards the provider. It was just a funny photo. I bet she's super nice and fun to be with. We sometimes need to laugh at ourselves. My God, read some of my posts...
I saw your post. Did it change my opinion about her? Fuck no. I don't know you. I don't know her. Your comments didn't stop me from fucking the crap out her.

When I saw your post, I assumed that you were fucking kidding and if not... well, it was still funny.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:09 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have no idea why people disrespect providers. I appreciate what they do. When a woman can make me feel young and sexy, she's worth every dime! It's not an easy job, especially with me! Lol!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:59 AM   #14
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I have no idea why people disrespect providers. I appreciate what they do. When a woman can make me feel young and sexy, she's worth every dime! It's not an easy job, especially with me! Lol!
I'm always up for a new challenge so to speak. I have found there is nothing sexier than being respected. You seem to have that, so that would put you toward the top in my book!
Old 04-21-2016, 02:07 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You may be hearing from me, soon!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women