Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35157
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default $108.00 a year

Birth controll pills...Fluckers

If Sandra Fluke really cared about women...

by Nick (aka Bytor) @ 8:48 PM

Guest post by Jen Engel

Last night, the Democrat National Convention hosted speakers that perpetuated the supposed "war on women". One of those speakers was Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown Law School Graduate, who thinks we should all pay for her birth control.

Sandra Fluke is not helping advance women's causes. Her vitriol against Republicans just shows her ignorance. I've researched articles that have quotes by Sandra Fluke, and after reading them, I feel sorry for her. Kudos to her for obtaining a graduate degree from a prestigious university. I can appreciate the hard work and determination that is required to get a graduate degree, as I have one. But throughout all that education, it is apparent, you cannot teach common sense.

Sandra Fluke likes to claim she is a women's rights activist and is advocating for women. Let's be clear, you do not speak for me, my sister or my mother, Ms. Fluke. You're trying to turn your 15 minutes of fame into a career. Can someone please tell me what Sandra Fluke does for a living? I've googled this phrase and nothing seems to come up. Her Wikipedia page provided the most insight.

"She graduated from Cornell University's Program in Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies in 2003."
Well, that is intriguing. I'm not exactly sure what you do with that degree. Perhaps that is why Sandra went to graduate school. My suggestion to those that are going to college in the future: get a real degree, not some useless women's lib degree. However, nowhere does it mention what she does for a living. How are you paying your bills, Ms. Fluke? Maybe if you worked a day in your life, you'd be able to afford that birth control that you claim the rest of us should pay for.

In researching Cornell University's Program of Feminist, General and Sexuality Studies, it is apparent that accounting classes were not required. (I didn't think they were, but I wanted to double check). During Ms. Fluke's tenure in school, she must have slept through math. Her "study" that she conducted indicated that "40% of her fellow students 'struggled financially' because contraceptive costs averaging $1,000 a year during the three years required to complete law school". Well, Planned Parenthood's website claims that birth control pills "cost about $15 - $50 each month".
Ms. Fluke, there are 12 months in a year. Therefore, according to your favorite organization, birth control pills cost between $180 - $600 a year. But, John McCormack of the Weekly Standard contacted the local Target store near Georgetown University, who told him that birth control can be purchased without insurance for $9 a month.

Let's do that simple math...

For a whopping $108.00 a year, Ms. Fluke could purchase the birth control she so desperately wanted! Perhaps, Ms. Fluke should obtain some of those multiplication flashcards that my little niece uses.

If Sandra Fluke really cared about women, she would be advocating for a better economy. Since 2009, over 800,000 women have lost their jobs under President Obama and his policies. He sure "has our back!"

Why doesn't Sandra take the President to task over the pay disparity between men and women in his administration? Andrew Stiles of The Washington Free Beacon reviewed the 2011 annual report on White House Staff and found "female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for males employees ($71,000)."

We will never hear Sandra discuss any of these issues with the President, because campaigning for him is her job. Please Sandra, start advocating for the real issues. We need a stronger economy. That way our fellow women are able to find jobs. Maybe then, they can afford the $108.00 a year for birth control that you couldn't.

Thirdbasepolitics.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The reality isnt contraception but the desire for tax funded abortio0n.
This is little more than the tried and true incrementalism.

I am still wondering what her rate is and if she does doubles.
I would like to see her in some g on g actrion.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I am still wondering what her rate is and if she does doubles.
I would like to see her in some g on g actrion.
She is extremely selective and asked that I not disclose her rates or contact information. Over and above that she has a strict no review policy!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Hell after findng out just now that she is pedophile phucker I wouldnt touch it.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Hell after findng out just now that she is pedophile phucker I wouldnt touch it.
She told me that the reason she did not see you was because she also has a strict no canine policy! FYI, when you did not pass her screening she awarded me the time slot she had previously set aside for you.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:27 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default Fluke, the heroine who is fighting to get her sex life paid for by you.....oops, maybe the word heroine is a sexist reflection of a patriachal society... i mean hero

they had a nice video tribute to ted kennedy, the dems at their convention. brought a tear to many an eye.

some wit said the dems lauded the only man with a confirmed kill in the war on women.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
they had a nice video tribute to ted kennedy, the dems at their convention. brought a tear to many an eye.

some wit said the dems lauded the only man with a confirmed kill in the war on women.

TFF
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
She told me that the reason she did not see you was because she also has a strict no canine policy! FYI, when you did not pass her screening she awarded me the time slot she had previously set aside for you.
Guys, getting real close to a couple of the nuclear subjects on here so be careful where you go from here.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Baseless Tirade (as usual)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Birth controll pills...Fluckers

If Sandra Fluke really cared about women...

by Nick (aka Bytor) @ 8:48 PM

Guest post by Jen Engel

Last night, the Democrat National Convention hosted speakers that perpetuated the supposed "war on women". One of those speakers was Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown Law School Graduate, who thinks we should all pay for her birth control. No, she was arguing on behalf of other students she knows. At NO TIME did she ever state that she needed (or wanted) to have HER birth control paid for. Poor, Jen Engel, she must have missed the day in journalism skool they covered reading for comprehension.

Thirdbasepolitics.

Well, another steaming pile of manure generated by a totally false premise. The alternate reality of the TPunk Parrotriots.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Well, another steaming pile of manure generated by a totally false premise. The alternate reality of the TPunk Parrotriots.....

How does $108.00 of birth control pills= $3,000.00 & a office call to a doctor?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #11
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
How does $108.00 of birth control pills= $3,000.00 & a office call to a doctor?
Beats the hell out of me, but you're the one trying to make sense out of your TPunk Parrotriot "logic."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #12
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Bottom line is that birth control is inexpensive and the only way to make it expensive is to have insurance cover it. Then you not only pay the cost of the pills but you also pay the additional administrative costs the insurance company incurs plus their profit margin. Great idea to "help" those poor women that are unable to help themselves.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women