Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47483
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2019, 04:46 PM   #1
Tngnchk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default The Rising Price to Play

Is it me, or does it seem like the rate of donations is increasing? Not so long ago, there was a long list of quality, top notch providers that offered an hour for 200. I may be missing something, but that list is shrinking. Some of the lovely ladies on that list are asking 250, even 300 now. Sure, you can get HHR on a budget. Its just not my forte. Who are your ATFs that still offer a 200 hour play date?
Tngnchk is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:00 PM   #2
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

I think it may have to do with the cause of living has gone up in DFW that’s my theory as to why it has gone up.

OP you are right when I began as a hobbyist I would see prices as low as $150 hour but times have change I guess...

But in NO way shape or form am I saying providers need to lower prices ok 👌 you ladies CAN charge the price you want it’s your body!
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #3
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The Real Jade Jiselle:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=468113

Jade is an expert in dirty talk and offers a great GFE session. She asks you in the beginning what you like and then tailors the session accordingly. She's friendly & chill. Easy to talk to and hang out with.

Terresa Pena:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=110850

Sexy petite latina milf who's eager to please and very passionate. Loves to kiss. Makes you really feel like you're meeting your girlfriend after a long time apart.

Anhellica:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=91218

She's a 40 year old attractive Native American woman. She actually offered me 200 roses for 90 minutes. That was on Valentine's Day 2018. However, her rates for her time change depending on her situation so it's best to contact her for the latest info. She offers a fun GFE session. She has a small dog called Bella in the room but Bella is well behaved and just stays in her corner.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:23 PM   #4
VeryClean
Valued Poster

I agree with Fozzie that increases in living costs are one of the major reasons why DFW providers have hiked up their rates.

There has also been a large influx of young providers in recent times who are charging 300/hr right off the bat. The established providers might then have thought "If the newbies are charging 300/hr and getting customers, then why can't I charge 250/hr or 300/hr?"

Just a guess.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:44 PM   #5
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Because people are paying it.

Economics 101.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 06:44 PM   #6
Tngnchk
Gaining Momentum

For sure. They can charge what they want. I don't begrudge them at all. I'm just saying the cost to play is going up of late.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:16 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

adult sex providers' fees have always gone up.

and unless you go poll a large number of providers (no, not "pole" them, tho that would be deliteful) and ask them to explain why they charge what they charge,
any attempt to explain why rates are where they are is fruitless.

just pay what you can afford and/or rationalize.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 07:40 PM   #8
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tngnchk View Post
For sure. They can charge what they want. I don't begrudge them at all. I'm just saying the cost to play is going up of late.
No I know you didn’t mean that but I said. I just wanted to avoid any future conflicts or misinterpretation of what I said or what I took from what I saw precious to my post 😉👍
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:24 PM   #9
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

It's not just the rising cost, it's the dilution of value. Think about how many reviews you read where the physical expectations were met but the overall tenor makes you think, "I'm really not too keen on seeing her."

A few years ago, I would have paid 300 for sessions that were costing me 240. Nowadays, that value relationship appears to me to be inverted. (I grant you that expectations are not inflation-adjusted.)
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:31 PM   #10
Elektra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 500859
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve had the same donation since I started on this site and have never had any thoughts of changing it. Cost of living is higher than when I started, but providers do get paid more than an average person, so for me, it evens out.
200/hr all day long.
Elektra is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 09:36 PM   #11
Tngnchk
Gaining Momentum

Terresa Pena has been on my watch list for a while. I generally go for women with bigger tits, but I love passionate kissers who go the extra mile to make me feel sexy and desired. She always gets high marks in that department. Might have to bump her up on my list.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:43 PM   #12
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tngnchk View Post
Terresa Pena has been on my watch list for a while. I generally go for women with bigger tits, but I love passionate kissers who go the extra mile to make me feel sexy and desired. She always gets high marks in that department. Might have to bump her up on my list.
You won't regret it. She definitely made me feel sexy and desired. I felt like I was Brad Pitt or Zack Efron while I was with her LOL. Terresa is also not a clock watcher. In fact we went over our time and her friend Gloria Martinez had to call us and remind us that our session was over. You won't feel rushed at all.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:46 PM   #13
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The juice ain't worth the squeeze.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:37 AM   #14
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The cost of everything has gone up, rent, grocery, and the operational expenses.

Example, when I started my lifestyle adventures in 2011 off Legacy and 75, my 1 bedroom was 600ish. That same apartment is now 1000+. And while the complex was/is well maintained, it's 30+ years old. You can't get a nice place for less than a 1000/mo north of 635, imo

Just look at grocery bills now compared to a couple of years ago.

For ladies~we've felt increases in:
Advertising(E**s has gone up considerably), clothing/entertainment wear, cost to maintain an apartment (refreshments, cleaning supplies) in addition to the rent increases, PPE (ex:Skyn box of 10 has gone up 50+cents), hair/nails appts, make-up, etc. It all ads up.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:44 AM   #15
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
I agree with Fozzie that increases in living costs are one of the major reasons why DFW providers have hiked up their rates.

There has also been a large influx of young providers in recent times who are charging 300/hr right off the bat. The established providers might then have thought "If the newbies are charging 300/hr and getting customers, then why can't I charge 250/hr or 300/hr?"

Just a guess.
I think this is an important factor. The newer providers really throw a curveball in the mix because they rarely come in at a lower price. I swear they all start at $300/hr minimum.

That price might make sense for a well reviewed lady that everyone knows is A+ but it's steep for a 22-year old pretty face with a limited menu and early signs of GPS.

I'd say there is a clustering effect. With the FOSTA/SESTA stuff, the number of effective advertising outlets shrunk a bit and so there's less variance in price. Everyone ends up on the same sites and can see what others charge. That can create competition but also some shadow pricing.
Plains45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women