Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2019, 11:43 PM   #1
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Task Forces arrest 49 during All-Star festivities in Cleveland

https://www.10tv.com/article/human-t...-task-forces-a
l

Human Trafficking Task Forces arrest 49 during All-Star festivities in Cleveland - WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio | Columbus News, Weather & Sports

Human Trafficking Task Forces arrest 49 during All-Star festivities in Cleveland

PUBLISHED:07/11/19 02:50 PM EDT

UPDATED:07/19/19 05:52 PM EDT

State officials have announced that two Human Trafficking Task Force operations arrested 49 people during the past week’s Major League Baseball All-Star Game festivities in Cleveland.

Operation Homerun, a prostitution demand initiative, arrested 21 for soliciting for prostitution.

State officials have announced that two Human Trafficking Task Force operations arrested 49 people during the past week’s Major League Baseball All-Star Game festivities in Cleveland.

Operation Homerun, a prostitution demand initiative, arrested 21 for soliciting for prostitution.

The arrested individuals include:

Advertisement - Story continues below

David Albert, 45, WestlakeGeovani Morales, 45 Kenilworth, N.J.Dawit Bekel, 29, Richmond HeightsRon Mitchell, 52, AvonLeonard Majasi, 52, WeslakeRoger Hoover, 57, ChillicotheMichael Barta, 23, BrecksvilleRonald Olbrys, 51, RemindervilleJames Blue III, 28, ClevelandBrian Brown, 50, ClevelandGregory Shaffer, 59, Maple HeightsTimothy Laplante, 60, North OlmsteadIbrahim Salty, 32, ClevelandDaniel Abraham, 52, Walton HillsSimon Lewis, 44, LyndhurstCory Kyovsky, 29, ClevelandMichael Gallese, 26, ClevelandKrishna Adusumilli, 25, Illegal AlienAnthony Petruziello, 41, WickliffeAnthony Ciresi, 52, Seven HillsLarry Clark, 37, Beechwood

Operation Triple Play, an initiative focused on those seeking to engage in sexual activity with whom they believed to be minor children, arrested 28 people that could face felony charges of attempted unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, importuning, posses criminal tools and attempting corruption with drugs.

The arrested individuals include:

Jacob Hale, 20, Cleveland, Kyle Ferguson, 21, MedinaDenis Ismailaj, 22, LakewoodJacob Hoover, 22, BrunswickTyler Reed, 23, ParmaLuis Ponciano, 23, LorainSebastien Juin, 24, ClevelandJonathan Staples, 24, BarbertonMaurice Cannon, 26, Cleveland HeightsJulio Torres, 26, ClevelandJamal Williams, 26, ClevelandJustin Raab, 26, PainesvilleMichael Mills, 27, WestlakeDouglas Rosenthal, 27, ClevelandPeter Nelson, 28, ClevelandJason Chandler, 28, AkronCarlos Crespo, 29, BrunswickAnthony Gentry, 29, YoungstownAaron Hawley, 30, Sheffield VillageScott Carrigan, 31, ChardonPhillip Pate, 31, LakewoodDerek Smon, 31, LakewoodJason Conley, 32, PainesvilleSteven Prest, 36, YoungstownEric Flores, 40, ClevelandVincenzo Rampini, 43, MentorNorman Thompson, 49, ChesterlandJames Schultz, 67, Parma

Across both operations, participating law enforcement agencies included: The Ohio Attorney General’s Office; Ohio Organized Crime Investigations Commission, Central Ohio Human Trafficking Task Force (Columbus Division of Police, Ohio Investigative Unit), Mahoning County Human Trafficking Task Force (Mahoning County Sheriff’s Office, Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation), Cuyahoga Regional Human Trafficking Task Force (Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Office, Independence Police Department), the Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, the Office of Cuyahoga County Prosecutor, Newburgh Heights Police Department, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Cleveland Police, U.S. Secret Services, Austintown Township Police Department, Solon Police Department, Streetsboro Police Department, Cortland Police Department and the Kent Police Department.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:50 AM   #2
zencntr_01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Wow, not sure that they will accomplish whatever they think they will. It’s sad and getting old that we all have to be on the margins if all participants are willing. I don’t know what the case was with these arrests.
zencntr_01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:35 AM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

One of the reasons I posted the article, was it mentioned it "was around the all-star game."

I have started going into hobby quiet zone around these large events. Then again, if you stick to well Reviewed providers your likely to avoid problems.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 10:43 AM   #4
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Then again, if you stick to well Reviewed providers your likely to avoid problems.
Well said, that is the key. The 21 busted guys for soliciting only had replied to an online ad set up by the task force. It looks like both operations per links provided by a google search operated off an online platform to set things up. The ad is gone but at the end of the day they have themselves to blame as whatever ad they replied to had no backbone such as reviews to legitimise a lady. Even that is possible by the police to write fake reviews and maybe they did on some site but even so those of us in the game a long time can sniff out a proven and legit lady from ' new and potentially risky' and if one wants to go for the latter category enjoy your night in the X-Bar hotel for being stupid if you get the silver bracelets slapped on.

Monger at you're own risk and I agree with the OP...

Everyone of these guys popped deserved it. I just did some research in to Ohio and there are plenty of legit options. These guys also have the option of driving a few hours west/NW to Toledo to Detroit and an hour and change later can cross in to Canada.

I make it a rule here that I will not even write a girl who isn't advertising 23+.

I have zero sympathy for any of the 50 or so guys busted, either they were sick in the head or simply stupid. Here is the flip side to the coin from a political level; they made their busts in the public eye are doing their jobs.

So if a guy decides to drive to a shit section of town for a blowjob gets popped ask me if I care, let him get cuffed and hauled off and bite the bullet for the rest of us.

Good advise to stick to known girls as Fizzley says if you must get your dick wett here.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 06:06 PM   #5
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

As fucked up as the bust is, I have no sympathy for guys soliciting minors.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 06:00 AM   #6
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with OMG. It blows my mind when checking sex offenders lists it seems 9 out of 10 are acts against children. WTH is wrong with people? There are way to many options for adults and even if there weren't LEAVE the children alone! Let them be kids for the time they have. Even if they appear to you as consenting they are still children.
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women