Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #16
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I thought you got ran out of indys for using fake pictures?

Reading this thread just reminds us all why no one likes you.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #17
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NO

nope..I wasn't RUN out of anywhere..I have emails from PI asking me to come back and stay...but this is EXACTLY WHY I DIDN'T.. Fools

As I told one gent who was at least smart enough to PM me,, she still wants to work, so sticking her name out on a public forum and announcing it to the police she told me who was involved, defeats the purpose of a warning,,,I will not rat her out...but I will help a fellow provider out.

some of you all dumb as a box of rocks.....there is life outside of Pittsburgh and people do screen..

Hows the boards doing since you all don't have any girls on here to talk with you gents? DEAD.. I SEE

AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE SOMEONE TO BASH FOR A WHILE..ha

For those who are smart enough to not ignore a warning..just be careful please.. that's all I was saying, before the butt buddie bashing started!!
Old 03-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #18
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

So now you are hearing this info from lawyers??? A little breach of confidentiality don't you think??
And now you are hoping anyone who hobbies on Indys gets popped??

WTF is wrong with you?
You seem like a very vindictive person, holding a major grudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
She asked me just to warn the ladies, and with this reaction in the room, gents wonder why we ladies don't come on the boards. Indy's Mentality is just that,, that is why I'm not on there, but since I tried to help the community to be safe and it was not receptive.. so be it,,I hope everyone who participates there gets popped....get your head out of the sand people.. complete jackasses for believing that the busted ladies dont help the popo...crawl back under your rocks and pay your fifty...

Just do me a favor. screen the ladies too.. look for reviews or okays in other areas NOT on indys, then you should be safe.

So Im out... I could care less what you think, at least the lawyers who heard of it and talked to the ladies,, and called me... and the ladies who called me are safe...

Good luck
Old 03-12-2014, 07:53 PM   #19
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default geez

it was a warning to ladies.. you all spun it.. not me..

Look gents,, this is a real issue, I dont care if you dont like me, I dont care what you think of my post..this is a real warning to ladies,, and I will leave it at that..

wtf is wrong with you all..you cant announce a name of ladies of a bust on a public forum..Good god

This is a PM that I am sending to the men...

I was given this info from her to warn the ladies,, she did not want to be named to the men because she was going to come back and work, she has a small child.

She also did not want the other ladies to know she had told me,,

I was contacted by TWO lawyers today and said they knew who the ladies where because they called them for help..they named them and I did not offer up any more names.... so she was right...

So I am sorry, but just please do me a favor, screen, and only see ladies who are not on indys for a while.. please

now back to my productive life...be safe
Old 03-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #20
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

If this was really for the ladies and not to start more of your drama, why post it in coed and not in the ladies room? Because posting it in coed gets you the attention you crave and you get to bash PI at the same time. Win win for you.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #21
BSer
Account Disabled

WOW! You really are pittsburghs go to girl. Girls get busted and their lawyers contact you to let you know...... Smfh. I can't believe I am reading this horse shit.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:28 PM   #22
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Just curious why 2 lawyers would contact you and disclose what is supposed to be "client attorney priveleged info" with you??

Simple question??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
it was a warning to ladies.. you all spun it.. not me..

Look gents,, this is a real issue, I dont care if you dont like me, I dont care what you think of my post..this is a real warning to ladies,, and I will leave it at that..

wtf is wrong with you all..you cant announce a name of ladies of a bust on a public forum..Good god

This is a PM that I am sending to the men...

I was given this info from her to warn the ladies,, she did not want to be named to the men because she was going to come back and work, she has a small child.

She also did not want the other ladies to know she had told me,,

I was contacted by TWO lawyers today and said they knew who the ladies where because they called them for help..they named them and I did not offer up any more names.... so she was right...

So I am sorry, but just please do me a favor, screen, and only see ladies who are not on indys for a while.. please

now back to my productive life...be safe
Old 03-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #23
BSer
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebusknebus View Post
Just curious why 2 lawyers would contact you and disclose what is supposed to be "client attorney priveleged info" with you??

Simple question??
Hey now she is the pittsburgh go to girl. Every time I take a shit I give her a call.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #24
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

I wonder why she didnt post this on BP along with her ads?
Old 03-12-2014, 08:55 PM   #25
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Charlotte, don't you have anything better to do? Shouldn't you be busy making money with your money maker? Or, are the calls just not coming in?

Give it a fucking rest, already. Its boring.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:05 PM   #26
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Two things.

First, Get Back on topic and stop the BS attacks. They have nothing to do with this thread.

Second, Providers wanting to warn providers only should use the infoshare forum or powder room. You can make a short post in coed just to tell providers to look in infoshare. Just do not give info in coed.

Some people need to take the petty bs off the board. CC is right that providers look at shit like this when deciding where to post. Not many providers doing anything except ads.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #27
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default BIG STIFF

I was waiting for you Big Stiff.. You have not seen me on here in a while, because you all have nothing good to say to me or the community.. hence the reason no ladies will get in on your convos..

Now, you all have united, and once again,,tried to make me kook like the bad guy...

Shaking my head at the ignorance...tsk tsk..

those who have called,, got the info.. those who speak out their asses..Last time I try to help you all out..

Now.. back to who farts the loudest.. Or did you all already have that intelligent convo?

Like I said, I dont care what you group of _______ think of me,, I am Glad your not my clients.. those who have called thanked me for the knowledge.

BTW. you would think you would like to be nice to the ladies who try and help you out, and there is no way you are going to run me off..

Peace

Now go talk about me, it makes me Busy!! HA

Old 03-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #28
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

What He said.

You guys really do not get it sometimes.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #29
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks mods

Thank you moderators. I really do not understand why they keep coming after me, I have done nothing (although I'm not perfect and I am a redhead) to warrant the attacks..

I wish you would really step in and control the BS..it would help gain popularity on this board. we ladies do discuss this board and find the men to be obnoxious and they wont post..alot of them depend on their bread and butter on sites like this..

Glad There are some great men in Pittsburgh that see thru this...Love you guys!
Old 03-12-2014, 09:44 PM   #30
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

With all due respect to Pistolero and The2Dogs, this board wasn't exactly crawling with provider posts when we got here. The girls may not be posting much but at least they are starting to come here and this place doesn't look like the Maryland board anymore. From what I have seen on Eccie, we are pretty tame compared to some places like TX and Upset, yet ladies post there. They will here too when they feel comfy with the security of the site. As has been discussed before Pittsburgh has a fairly unique situation due to Indys that I doubt exists much, if at all, elsewhere. With all that being said, think about the responses that would have occurred if this exact thread, under these exact circumstances were posted in a TX forum and the ladies post there. Not to mention dearhunters fave hangout ...ijs
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women