Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2021, 08:42 AM   #61
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeLexi View Post
How often….? When in my homebase of BUF, I’d consider someone to be a regular if they visit at least every 6 weeks, however I have clients that visit almost weekly. When I’m in ROC (monthly) and SYR, ALB, & PGH (bi-monthly), the consideration changes to at least every other visit, although some visit me every trip! Anything over that, I’d simple consider them to be a “repeat” visitor.

Overcommunicative….? Ironically , I find that my non-regulars are the biggest offenders here. Some regulars will text frequently and if it’s simply a “good morning, just letting you know that I’m thinking about you” text, I may not respond if I’m busy and they understand my boundaries. When I get the 3am “Thinking about you” text from a client I’ve only seen once…instant block.

Provider/client monogamy…? Moot point?? I’m not monogamous to any client so I don’t expect it from them. I don’t even believe in monogamy in my personal life, I certainly wouldn’t change my views, for lack of a better word, in my “professional” life.
I have observed that almost none of my regulars use me as a reference for any local ladies, LOL, except when traveling out of state.
I plea the 5th
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:21 PM   #62
Pren123
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Some serious lying on the previous page.
Pren123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 04:56 PM   #63
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Benefits of being a trusted regular is the bbfs cip….

Twitter girls call out reduced rates for regulars as being rude or disqualification of being a respectable regular, they say regulars tip extra and pay full rate.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:58 PM   #64
RobZom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

"Overcommunicative….? Ironically , I find that my non-regulars are the biggest offenders here. Some regulars will text frequently and if it’s simply a “good morning, just letting you know that I’m thinking about you” text, I may not respond if I’m busy and they understand my boundaries. When I get the 3am “Thinking about you” text from a client I’ve only seen once…instant block."

I think that is a good approach Lexi. If a regular contacts you about an appointment, chances are you'll respond. If a regular randomly texts you with whatever message, you may or may not respond. That's how it goes for me. From the male perspective I think some guys are bored and lonely and that can contribute to over texting.
RobZom is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:18 PM   #65
RobZom
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=bf0082;1062625916]Benefits of being a trusted regular is the bbfs cip….

Is it really? I prefer having a regular provider or seeing one girl at a time but personally that is something I would never want to do with any provider. I've been offered it a few times twice on first dates and once it was insinuated that it is an option with someone I had seen a few times. That was enough to spook me and I didn't want to see that person again. For the two regular providers that were described previously, it was never offered it to me and I never asked. Both good things in my view.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:40 PM   #66
ReddyRKnot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Speaking of BBFS, the weirdest one I ever had was a cute little thing that I was paying 120 per date for, who one day offered BBFS if I would start to only give her 80. I was confused, so she explained that if I was seeing her for only 80, I wouldn’t be seeing anyone else, so we would be safe. So what is a guy to do? Umm, not review her, lol.
ReddyRKnot is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 06:04 AM   #67
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot View Post
Speaking of BBFS, the weirdest one I ever had was a cute little thing that I was paying 120 per date for, who one day offered BBFS if I would start to only give her 80. I was confused, so she explained that if I was seeing her for only 80, I wouldn’t be seeing anyone else, so we would be safe. So what is a guy to do? Umm, not review her, lol.
Never thought about it that way. I guess I can see how that might work in her mind - it "makes sure" you're not going anywhere...

but does it really?

If you come across a lady at a bar who is looking for a one night stand, would you turn her down? Use protection? Probably not unless if she requests it, right? So you AREN'T exclusive to the provider. Her idea has holes all around and through it. Also, who is to say she isn't making that offer to a bunch of different clients? Eek?

It's just suuuuuuuuper unsafe. There is more than one STD/STI out there in which doesn't have any visible signs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea. They are easily treatable, and shit happens, but you should ALWAYS BE SAFE and put yourself first. Left untreated, those can escalate into pretty crazy illnesses.

You also don't want to have been seeing this provider for a long time without seeing any symptoms in either of you - and say, you find another girl you really dig, you sleep with her - and she texts you calling you a pig because you gave her an STI.

But you've only been with one person?!? How... ohhhh, right...
And now you look like a scumbag, and you're probably not getting a call back.

Best bet is to wrap it up! Male condoms are effective against 98% of STDs, female condoms against 95%. Better safe than sorry!

Also, birth control fails! The $40 discount is great, but what happens when you get a text asking for a couple hundred for an abortion? Is it worth it, then?
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 08:53 PM   #68
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

some of these girls charge alot of Green for me to be a regular, but I have 2 that dont break me.
Franklin4 is online now   Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 09:59 PM   #69
RobZom
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin4 View Post
some of these girls charge alot of Green for me to be a regular, but I have 2 that dont break me.
Affordability plays into it. Looks and personality can draw you in, but affordability and there being no other issues keeps you coming back.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:33 PM   #70
RobZom
Valued Poster

So I just want to close out the chapter on my regular. And my heart is happy fo her and I am relieved as well. My regular has recently been spending time with someone who really likes her and as a result appears to moving away from the hobby. I saw her tonight and it was a kiss on the check and a couple of "I love yous" and one "have a great life." It couldn't be a better ending.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:48 PM   #71
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post

It's just suuuuuuuuper unsafe. There is more than one STD/STI out there in which doesn't have any visible signs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea. They are easily treatable, and shit happens, but you should ALWAYS BE SAFE and put yourself first. Left untreated, those can escalate into pretty crazy illnesses.
Advice from 1990…. Smh,… pussy is safe again, everything is treatable, Despro prevents hiv
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:41 AM   #72
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
Advice from 1990…. Smh,… pussy is safe again, everything is treatable, Despro prevents hiv
Just because something is treatable doesn't mean you should go out and catch it, lol
Old 11-07-2021, 06:12 AM   #73
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobZom View Post
So I just want to close out the chapter on my regular. And my heart is happy fo her and I am relieved as well. My regular has recently been spending time with someone who really likes her and as a result appears to moving away from the hobby. I saw her tonight and it was a kiss on the check and a couple of "I love yous" and one "have a great life." It couldn't be a better ending.
Welllllllllllllll…it could’ve been a happy ending
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 06:49 AM   #74
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presj22 View Post
Welllllllllllllll…it could’ve been a happy ending
his happy ending involves telling a provider he loves her... even after she told him that she was moving forward to a new chapter where she wants a relationship and happiness with someone else.

#boundaries!
Old 11-07-2021, 12:21 PM   #75
RobZom
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
his happy ending involves telling a provider he loves her... even after she told him that she was moving forward to a new chapter where she wants a relationship and happiness with someone else.

#boundaries!
Nope, not at all. To summarize, the happy ending involves this provider moving towards a presumably better life situation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women