Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-19-2018, 02:33 PM   #16
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
]

Judging from your recent reviews fishing season seems to be year round for you. Just a clear indication of how you will never know, what any of these ladies do in there private life.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #17
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Old 11-19-2018, 03:26 PM   #18
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
Your post bringing up past reviews to fortify an information-less review is what is promoting her. Not their reviews which were written in a time before more honesty in reviews appeared.
So you are saying these hobbyists didn't written honest reviews. U speak for all of then now. I just thought u spoke for Ginger. Thanks for clearing that up. Arealone, spanky j and jeffycisme all follow the sane pattern and often all 3 only make guest appearance on the board when it involves a select group of ladies who see as a treat. Almost like you guys are the same lady.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:33 PM   #19
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

lol thats fuuny its now common knowledge any girl with the ole double letter name is automatically defended by well the guy with the double lettered name, wow isnt that a conqwinkie dink. 2+2=6 right, dude admit it and go on, geesh your just digging the hole deeper and deeper, we ALL know man.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:34 PM   #20
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

and btw its your possee that ALWAYS tries to cut in on girls, your slipping man lots of stuff going on you have no ideal about from, upsells to bbbjs, i think your hand is getting weak.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:36 PM   #21
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post

An even more descriptive review

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2174103

Old 11-19-2018, 03:37 PM   #22
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
]

Judging from your recent reviews fishing season seems to be year round for you. Just a clear indication of how you will never know, what any of these ladies do in there private life.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:56 PM   #23
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
So you are saying these hobbyists didn't written honest reviews. U speak for all of then now. I just thought u spoke for Ginger. Thanks for clearing that up. Arealone, spanky j and jeffycisme all follow the sane pattern and often all 3 only make guest appearance on the board when it involves a select group of ladies who see as a treat. Almost like you guys are the same lady.
Hate to say this dude but I've never seen Ginger. When you start to make accusations perhaps you should have evidence to back them.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:05 PM   #24
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
lol thats fuuny its now common knowledge any girl with the ole double letter name is automatically defended by well the guy with the double lettered name, wow isnt that a conqwinkie dink. 2+2=6 right, dude admit it and go on, geesh your just digging the hole deeper and deeper, we ALL know man.

I know right. White Knighting is style again. Funny how you seem
mount unprovoked attacks against those double lettered names, whenever possible. A lot like spankyj and ginger Doll according to your post history. Maybe it's just a Conwinkie dink. Maybe if you posted as many encounter reports as you post hateful remarks against ladies youve never seen you would have more creditibility around here. Until then just wait for another provider who you dont know, never met, and dont like to post something or for another hobbyists' to write another encounter report so u can run and hijack that post AGAIN... AND AGAIN
Seems a little catty to me. GD IMHO
Old 11-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #25
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Arealone
Hate to say this dude but I've never seen Ginger. When you start to make accusations perhaps you should have evidence to back them

Since when does evidence matter around here. Esp to a guy who has made sooo many comments and accusations against sooo many providers, you've never met without any evidence at all. Or is evidence only required when you're the accused. Funny how that works for you
Old 11-19-2018, 05:57 PM   #26
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Credibility lol you have 3 reviews all 3 in the stable I’ve been here since aspd days to me your a newbie my man, fresh off the block, you have the least amount of credibility of anyone here, might wanna try keeping your hand strong where you can or could, you won’t keep it strong here I assure you , yeah me sparky ginger area pth, and the rest of eccie are one person lol
Old 11-19-2018, 05:58 PM   #27
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

I admit I’m a client, be a man admit your a manager, I dare you
Old 11-19-2018, 07:03 PM   #28
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Credibility lol you have 3 reviews all 3 in the stable I’ve been here since aspd days to me your a newbie my man, fresh off the block, you have the least amount of credibility of anyone here, might wanna try keeping your hand strong where you can or could, you won’t keep it strong here I assure you , yeah me sparky ginger area pth, and the rest of eccie are one person lol
I'm with you Jeff. Been here since ASPD days myself. Hard to believe this guy won't come clean. Its pretty common knowledge after all.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:11 PM   #29
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Well according to him we are all the same person, I am neagan lol
Old 11-19-2018, 07:22 PM   #30
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I admit I’m a client, be a man admit your a manager, I dare you
Slapstick comedian. I think it's funny that when i defend ladies I've seen im a manager but when you do the exact same thing its chivalry. Im a white Knight too, Jeffy. Respect that.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Dahlia Doll

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women