Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
John Bull
Valued Poster

Default Thoughts on Reviews

This thread is for the ladies to vent if they like or to relate funnies they've seen in reviews, if they're so inclined.

Of course, we know the lads will chime in.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post

Of course, we know the lads will chime in.
Correct.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
Clerkenwell
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
This thread is for the ladies to vent if they like or to relate funnies they've seen in reviews, if they're so inclined.
Oh go on, don't be shy. Copy in some of your own stuff, undoubtedly the Pulitzer equivalent of post-coital reportage.
Clerkenwell is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:27 AM   #4
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Don't get me started...

I have one comment: hate em!! Like laywers, I suppose they are a necessary evil (apologies to the attorneys around here!). I resisted for three years, but when I did go up on TER this summer and got a couple of good reviews, my business increased dramatically. However! In Austin I had a kid (too young and way out of shape) post a not so good review and ouch! I can feel that affect immediatly as well.
In the end, it is someone's opinion, but it directly affects our business in either a positive or negative way.

I find this interaction to be very private and intimate. I don't want that shared with the whole world! And I do know of situations where ladies have been convicted (not just arrested) because of their reviews. Reviews are a double edged sword and I have probably said too much, as ususal.
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
In Austin I had a kid (too young and way out of shape) post a not so good review...
He couldn't keep up with you?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default not part of my psyche

i cringe at the thought of posting a review of such a personal entwinement
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
John Bull
Valued Poster

You could never post too much, Lady Jordan. And I notice that except for you, all the posters are men who, shall we dare say it, aren't reviewed.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wait a minute. I've been reviewed.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
all the posters are men who, shall we dare say it, aren't reviewed.
Oh, I don't know about that. I'm sure there is feedback about certain hobbyists (especially those with high visibility) that floats throughout the ladies' forums.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #10
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Wait a minute. I've been reviewed.
No, that's rebuked.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:00 PM   #11
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

He couldn't keep up with you?

You got it PJ!

I dare say the other ladies are smart enough to keep their mouths shut! It was the invitation to rant that enticed me to open mine...
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #12
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Oh Hell, I was not even going to respond to this topic, because I sound like a broken record whenever the subject of reviews come up.So I will keep this short, and just say that revews are probably the only accepted part of this business that I truly find upsetting.Ofcourse considering all of the negative reviews on eccie that my evil twin has earned for me I am naturally going to feel this way( this is me being sarcastic).

So, my question goes back to the men.How much do you rely on reviews when deciding on who you want to meet? And if a woman decides to have hers removed, or never allowed any from the start would that be a deal breaker, or would you then simply focus on other bits of her info instead ?
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #13
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Reviews

Reviews to me are like when I was in High School and the guys stood around and asked how far you had gotten with your girlfriend. I don't write them because I think what happens is private between 2 consenting adults.

Now a NC/NS deserves a comment and if it is repetitive a warning should be posted?

I think most are fantasy as "recalled" by the guy and not likely the truth in many cases. A simple up or down vote seems better to me.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #14
abiorlando
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54091
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with the other girls. What started out like a good idea seems to have turned into an unreliable forum for negativity. If I were a guy I don't believe I would gain ANY benefit from reading these reviews. I've heard of guys doing reviews on girls they've never even seen just to fulfill some kind of fantasy. I assume they are a necessary evil, but NONE of the guys I've talked to put ANY credence in one word of any of the reviews.

Apparently, providers can not comment on reviews so these poor guys never even have the benefit of knowing if the reviewer even e
saw her. Now...if we could review clients ON THIS SITE, I believe a lot of the fakes and drama would cease!

FYI guys...I have refused to see two different men so far because I read their silly postings and decided they were too risky. Safety is always a concern for girls and guys that post this reckless, immature writing will be blacklisted from me. Most girls I know of quality; feel the same. Why see a guy that is potentially a drama-filled loose cannon when there are 100s of great guys out there looking for a quality experience with a great provider?

In my opinion, the real problem is that the normal guys don't speak up or write reviews because of the weirdos that spend their lives writing 1000s of posts because they have nothing better to do. The real guys don't want the drama so they do not participate. Therefore, the entire experience is a waste for us and y'all. . To you normal guys that do take your valuable time to write reviews and make appropriate comments...THANK YOU!!!
abiorlando is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:28 AM   #15
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post

Now a NC/NS deserves a comment and if it is repetitive a warning should be posted?

Yes, I think if someone is ripping people off, or just does not have the respect to let others know when they are running late, or can not make it that is when you loose your right to privacy.Warning others about a negative situation is a good thing.It is all the other personal info that makes my skin crawl.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women