Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #1
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default You know the President is

Doing a great job the more the leftists bitch, complain, and attack, not only him, but his family.

Way to go Mr. President.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:14 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

He’s truly fucking with them. It’s refreshingly hilarious. Better than those late night “comedians” any day.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

He has about a year left so enjoy.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Your lib-retard ilk claimed last year that Trump wouldn't get elected, and then your lib-retard ilk claimed he would be impeached before summer. Do you realize how amusing it is to see you lib-retards keep moving your fantasy goalposts to accommodate reality, Kool-aid tripper?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:03 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

From a Good Treeper Friend, among many! from a year ago...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-144175

“Well, I don’t really have to do any holding together, now that I figured out what Trump is up to. He is shaking things out, but counting on Trump gravity to pull things back together as he moves along.

He is moving “forward” at speeds Obama could not even dream of.

You and I will be anti-Trump trolls one day and MAGA heroes the next. Get used to it. Trump speed is the new normal. Some will call it flip-flopping, but that’s not what it is. Trump is dodging and weaving through reality faster than the reality can react to disrupt his plans.

I was explaining this to my wife. This is a roller-coaster now. Trump is no longer waiting for people to keep up. He is taking his bewildering art-of-the-deal campaign schtick into geopolitics, and for a lot of people who can’t keep up or hold on, it will be a rough ride.

Trump is no longer playing only with evil and cunning players who are still predictable, easily beatable dopes, like Hillary. He is playing against killers, with his own team of killers, and all the while he has scheming creeps like Hillary, BGI, SPLC, and the neocons gunning for him. Snake Ryan ready to bite when nobody is looking. “Warhead” McCain screaming for Russian blood. Psycho Kim and Samoa Obama plotting some kind of intrigue to take him down. And THOSE are the lightweights.

This is the majors now. Trump has to outwit world-class adversaries and “frenemies” by defining the deals that they will agree to. One minute they will think Trump is their friend – the next minute, a cunning, bitter foe.

And he has to do this with evil cheerleaders like Warhead, Linderace, Dipsy Dowd, Maggie Haterman, and Fake Yapper trashing him or praising him alternately, no matter which way he goes. They can’t keep up, either.

Neither can many around him. I think that half of the problem with advisers crashing into each other is they don’t realize what Trump is doing.

And people will trash you, and they will trash me. Get used to it. I’ve already caught plenty of people mocking me. Well, just wait a week in Trump time. Look stupid and conned by Trump one minute, and you look like a sage three days later.

Trump will not find perfect solutions. He will find OPTIMAL solutions. We cannot ask for more. Trump has stood by and watched Perfect murder Good for 8 years – maybe longer. He’s not gonna do it. He’s going to deliver the best outcome possible, and he’s not waiting for us to feel relaxed about it.

Best presidency ever! Just hang on. More winning is coming, but a lot of people are going to scream that it’s all over at EVERY turn.

The best way through this is to define viewpoints, not people, because people will shift as they change position and velocity in Trump gravity. Bash the neocon, warmonger, and dopey globalist positions – not the people who are going to hold them one moment and come loose from them later.

Trump is Jupiter moving through the asteroid belt. He is going to pull people into his orbit. A few will get slung off into space, but most will come along for the ride of their lives.

I am ON the Trump Train for good, even if I scream that I want off and can’t take it.

In the end, I only want to scream “TOO MUCH WINNING!!!”

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:14 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Doobie WOW!, MAN...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:26 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Doing a great job the more the leftists bitch, complain, and attack, not only him, but his family.

Way to go Mr. President.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
By that metric, Obama was brilliant!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:45 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

^^BOGUSMAGEE^^
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:12 PM   #9
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
About seven (7) of them. Yes I will enjoy, watching Liberals jump through hoops trying to convince themselves that he'll be indicted, or impeached, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:14 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

... A SITH LORD?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:15 AM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Nowhere near as amusing as the tantrums trump has as his own attorneys keep pushing out the date of the end of the investigation. No reasonable person expects impeachment or a forced resignation before the investigation is complete. Just like no reasonable person expects less than a thorough, an incomplete or rushed investigation. We're not going anywhere. We'll see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your lib-retard ilk claimed last year that Trump wouldn't get elected, and then your lib-retard ilk claimed he would be impeached before summer. Do you realize how amusing it is to see you lib-retards keep moving your fantasy goalposts to accommodate reality, Kool-aid tripper?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:58 AM   #12
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But it's their standard practice.. Moving goal posts!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:11 AM   #13
bamscram
Valued Poster

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...arts-war-of-w/

Some know him better.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 08:32 AM   #14
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's what you said a year ago. Since then the economy has been booming. Go fuck yourself and while your doing it ask yourself "why do I want America to fail?"

Racist.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:12 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That's what you said a year ago. Since then the economy has been booming. Go fuck yourself and while your doing it ask yourself "why do I want America to fail?"

Racist.
Classic element of comedy. Bad guy falls face first in pool!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Good one, turdfly!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women