Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Brazil - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2018, 08:28 AM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Brazil-RIO visits St Lucia, LARISSA

Met Larissa at the Airport on the south end of St Lucia, we are in the marina on the North West side of the island so quite a interesting taxi ride. After being ripped off by the taxi driver I rented a car at the airport-the rental agencies there are pretty much a rip off as well. We're staying at The Harbor Club Hotel and I've got to say their service is outstanding. They had a slip at the larger boat marina reserved for me and their bell hops met us at the marina and took out luggage to the hotel (about 3 short blocks).

I had Emily with me when we picked up Larissa, they know each other and they talked to each other in Portuguese so I didn't know what was up but both smiled and laughed the whole time. I was afraid that Emily might make a scene but she did not do so. Emily and I have gotten kind of close but she said she was happy to get back home to RIO and I actually will miss her. just too long a stay together but a Fantastic Lover the whole time so no complaints-none at all. Emily even made fast friends with my Chef and the whole crew like her. She is a beautiful, sensual, fun and funny girl. I had J talk to her on the phone to explain about how I paid her and she is VERY Happy with the result, I also made sure to get him to talk to Larissa so there would be no misunderstanding.

NOW I have taken Larissa back to the Marina, even though I have a very nice room at the Hotel but my Brother and his wife are on 1 side of my room and my Captain and his wife are on the other so I anticipated my first tryst to be a wild one and wild it was!! I have told the 2 deck hands to get out and see the island so we can have the whole boat to ourselves. Larissa has already fucked me senseless but will write a review later today or tomorrow.
https://www.barralove.net/LarissaReis
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:57 PM   #2
Hunteradventurer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Dam those tan lines make a already smoking body even hot hot hotter
Hunteradventurer is online now   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
loveitdou
Premium Access

Damn Damn I just got an e-mail from the people at the test track south of Madrid (Idiada) that they will allow me 6 hours of track time in April! The track is not used for racing but is used for testing all manner of vehicles. I have been on it once, got a 30 minute run. The track is a simple oval and it is very fast also 4.6 miles long with 2 straits each over a mile long. I managed a lap speed of 195 2 years ago and applied for time over 18 months ago. I thought I'd never even get a reply. This is way too good for me to pass up so my loose schedule now has a definite hick Up. Two of my cars are in Barcelona with a Porsche dealer who is keeping them up for me, I called him and asked if he'd arrange transportation to and from the track for me in April, he said but of course!

I will still need to go to Andorra and get all my tools and spares so there will be considerable prep time. My Brother has already said that he'll meet me in Andorra help me with prep work and the travel to Madrid. Glad to share more time with him and possibly his son, too.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:35 AM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Excited about going to run at the Idiada track south of Madrid. I will be running my 918 spyder and my McLaren MB roadster. My brother and his son will meet me at my Home in Andorra where we'll load up 6 spare sets of wheels and tires, my tools and then we'll meet the truck with my cars in Madrid. Sounds like my whole family is trying to attend as well. I think they might just want to watch me fly off the track at 200! Most have never seen the cars, my sister in law (the Mean one) will also attend, just to make sure I don't corrupt or get anyone in trouble. Hell she knows that even she can't stop me. LMAO

Going to keep my yacht in Rodney Bay marina (I think) while we are gone about a week or 10 days. My Captain has suggested that he sail her thru the Panama Canal while I am away and I'd catch up on the Pacific coast. That is also a possibility but my original desire was to be aboard while we circum navigate the (Whole) world - well just have to see about that
Old 03-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #5
loveitdou
Premium Access

So busy planning, getting tickets,talking to friends in Barcelona, etc that I forgot to write a review. Will do so shortly, in the mean time having a fucking great time with Larissa!!
https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...5135_8_ftp.jpg
Old 03-13-2018, 11:15 AM   #6
BigLouie
Valued Poster

You should take Larissa with you. Just saying
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 11:35 AM   #7
loveitdou
Premium Access

Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
You should take Larissa with you. Just saying
That might happen, just haven't decided to ask her or not. That would mean her being with me 3-4 weeks which is way too long, even though she is being a real companion up to now.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #8
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

No No No! Big Louie, check out his history, his adventures are non stop and he's got to keep it movin, with a NEW girl for the racetrack. Keep grinding Loveit someone has got to do it!
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:15 PM   #9
loveitdou
Premium Access

I have decided to send Larissa back home after she's been with me for 10 days. So far these Brazilian beauties have so much IOP and of course I do treat them great but that's long enough. That will give me enough time to "hire" another girl, this time from Barcelona. I then will take her with me back to Barcelona and get still another one there that has given me just Fantastic IOP every time I see her.

Now to decide......Darn it's hard cause there are soooo many great ones in Barcelona, young and superior service,(down! JR!!!)

"OH Larissa-aaa Jr is looking for you!" LMAO

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women