Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2018, 10:31 PM   #61
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Well well well...what do you know...

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
I'm glad to see you've come around to the correct understanding...you are now admitting that these are ALLEGED allegations...you have been saying it as it was fact.
That is the first step in the right direction
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #62
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
The biggest difference is I'm not trying to govern anyone's life and tell them how to live. Jungle face Kav is and also I would just sue her ass make her prove it. I keep all text messages even from white girls that ask me to play black man rape fantasy with them. I make them commit to putting it in writing even if it's just role play. The other thing is girls love me...I can pick and chose because I'm a handsome negro...they text and call me incessantly so they leave their own electronic trail of their open love for me. So by default I'm a much much much more smarter man than Kavanaugh.
You say your a handsome negro..then I guess you have no resemblance to you MAMA??
You say you are "much more smarter"...GOT YEA!!
Then a SCOTUS nominee
Old 09-18-2018, 10:57 PM   #63
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let me clarify I'm not talking about hookers at all because unlike 99% of you I actually don't have to pay for pussy. I'm talking about real world young women not hookers. I'm not knocking yall because yall are just doing what you have to do to get laid I understand that. Maybe when I'm an old man I wont have it so easy.
So your MAMA be setting you up with girls that look like her
I guess you be wearing your beer goggles
Old 09-18-2018, 10:59 PM   #64
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Any small vestige of credibility you had just got tossed out the window.
That happen a looooong time ago!!
Old 09-18-2018, 11:07 PM   #65
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm proud of Christine. Telling her story now just may have saved this country from Armageddon. Kav would set us back for 100 yrs. He's a real demon amongst us. Not to mention a rapist wannbe. Murkowski and Collins must vote NO at this time. I am pleased thus far
If you said this once you said it a MILLION times...we got it already!!
Rapist wanabe...you read minds too...
Facts...you know what those are right??
How are you going to survive this confirmation??
Old 09-24-2018, 04:58 PM   #66
SeekingSpice
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I think its priceless that at his age people went to give Kavanaugh a pass but at the same age these same people said Trayvon Martin deserved to die. Ohh que the hypocrisy. Just wow. Naah Kav is guilty as fuck no excuses let's stay consistent. ;-)
And Kavanaugh already perjured himself when he was appointed to his current judgeship. The Repugnantcants don't care as long as they get this right-wing asshole on the court. For one thing, they want someone who will let Trump avoid the consequences of his conspiring with the Russians. Trump is a narcissist, and a liar. He admires people like Putin, an ex-KGB guy, as "strong leaders" (i.e., leaders who kill those who oppose them). They get poisoned, shot or thrown out of third story windows.

But mostly Trump just admires himself. And most Republicans are now pussies who are afraid of him.
SeekingSpice is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:23 PM   #67
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Judge Kavanaugh and his wife are being interviewed by Martha MacCallum right now.

He is categorically denying everything.

He even said that he was a virgin all the way through high school and college.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:46 PM   #68
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingSpice View Post
And Kavanaugh already perjured himself when he was appointed to his current judgeship. The Repugnantcants don't care as long as they get this right-wing asshole on the court. For one thing, they want someone who will let Trump avoid the consequences of his conspiring with the Russians. Trump is a narcissist, and a liar. He admires people like Putin, an ex-KGB guy, as "strong leaders" (i.e., leaders who kill those who oppose them). They get poisoned, shot or thrown out of third story windows.

But mostly Trump just admires himself. And most Republicans are now pussies who are afraid of him.
I see your avatar is right inline with your ideology...
Old 09-24-2018, 06:59 PM   #69
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingSpice View Post

Not to hijack the thread but I keep hearing this "Kav perjured himself" charge but no details.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:58 PM   #70
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

he's trolling as usual.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women