Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2018, 12:37 PM   #16
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I think its priceless that at his age people went to give Kavanaugh a pass but at the same age these same people said Trayvon Martin deserved to die. Ohh que the hypocrisy. Just wow. Naah Kav is guilty as fuck no excuses let's stay consistent. ;-)
What's he really guilty of? Is it really rape? She stated he tried to undress her but he was too drunk. Which means she remained clothed and so did he, no penetration occurred which is what is needed to facilitate Rape. He put his hand over her mouth she said, that's about it. The best we have here is simple Battery, Sexual Battery maybe if he groped her trying to take off her top. Those are misdemeanors. Her story is full of holes.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:55 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think its priceless that at his age people went to give Kavanaugh a pass but at the same age these same people said Trayvon Martin deserved to die. Ohh que the hypocrisy. Just wow. Naah Kav is guilty as fuck no excuses let's stay consistent. ;-)

If you still feel bad about trayvon, go block a freeway and see what happens.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:00 PM   #18
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

This lying woman is so afraid of being under oath, she says she may not even show up. Then her and her idiot lawyer claim she does not have to prove this charge. WRONG. Kavanaugh has to prove nothing. This woman can't even keep her story straight. Kavanaugh is innocent and will be confirmed.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:02 PM   #19
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

It would be great fun to watch a really good cross-examiner have a shot at her!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:05 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
It would have to be a female... I nominate Judge Jeanine! My favorite demon-rat slayer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rG1MGtp_c
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:15 PM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Not very forthcoming with any evidence, is she?
Good point. Let's say she shows up to the hearing with a "blue dress". Does that even prove the sex was not consensual?

If you read her letter, she's light on details about Kav. She even said she never saw him again after that night. She didn't go to school with Kav. How does she remember Kav but not the date of the party or the address or details about the house? Why would she even remember some stranger she briefly met at a house party?

Supposedly she knows Kav's buddy that's named in the letter.

Sounds like a "harvested memory." Hell, I can't even remember all the "providers" I've had sex with.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:24 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
It would, but this is a trial of public opinion, not a jury trial. The cross-examiner would have to be a woman in the ToPO.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:30 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Hey, I've got an idea!

Remember that secret Congressional slush fund (or was it "hush fund") used to pay off women who filed sex claims against our distinguished Representatives and Senators? I seem to recall it was chock-full of taxpayer money.

Anything left in it?

If so, let's put it to good use and pay off this bitch to go away.

I mean, if that's how our venerable Congressmen saw fit to deal with these types of accusations in their own august body, it should be good enough for this flaky, 11th hour Brett Kavanaugh smear, right?
Old 09-18-2018, 03:50 PM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
It would have to be a female... I nominate Judge Jeanine! My favorite demon-rat slayer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rG1MGtp_c
Could you imagine her being nominated to the Supreme Court. The Dems would find some wimp who would claim she grabbed his balls EDIT - WU. She would probably respond by saying "Well Barack, I wanted to find out if you actually had a pair", lol.

Jim

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:14 PM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well well well...what do you know...

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:18 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

She's balking.

She probably asked her Lawyer.........."Are they really going to put me under oath?"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:19 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Christine needs to go first. Smart move on Mark's part. Plus no subpoena no obligation.

Jim
Old 09-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
She waited 35 yrs due to the same reason all these other women have waited. Fear, trauma, intimidation. The key is that all these years later she can actually prove that shes been going to Therapy over this and slowly telling her story.

Yeah, it must have been terribly traumatic if it took her 30 years even to mention it in therapy - and then only tangentially in couples therapy with her hubby. How did Kav manage to "intimidate" her for 30 years when she says she never saw or spoke to him again?

She said years ago when she first reported this (correction - not "years ago" but 30 years afterwards) that she was worried he would get appointed to a supreme court spot and just wanted to make sure that if he's gonna have the power over so many womens lives that he's held accountable for what he did...and shes right.

So let's see... this guy is praised and lauded with all manner of superlatives by literally hundreds of women who have known and dealt with him all his life. Not a single discordant voice is heard until now. A majority of his law clerks are female. You get to know a judge quite intimately when you clerk. They all love and respect him. His mother was a judge. He has two daughters and coaches women's basketball. By all accounts except one, Kavanaugh has always treated the opposite sex better than his own sex. And you're fretting about him having "power over women's lives"? You ought to be more concerned whether he is biased against men, SC. You are a guy, right?

She is courageous and should be applauded. How would you feel if this was your mother, daughter, sister or wife?

How would you feel if your wife and daughters had to watch you being smeared like this?

She has extreme credibility and now Kavanaugh will come face to fave with his Jesus moment.

So you think the testimony of hundreds of women who dealt with him day-in and day-out for decades should carry no weight, but an out-of-the-blue 11th hour smear by a woman who claims to have met him once in her life as a teenager 37 years ago has "extreme credibility"? That's simply not persuasive. Next argument?

But this is for the greater good of the country we already have Clarence Thomas ... cant have 2 sexual predators on the Supreme Court

Tell me something, SC. I'm curious. Please be specific. What has Clarence Thomas done since joining the SCOTUS to harm you or any other woman?

Oooops, sorry I slipped again... you're a guy, right?
Don't be afraid to tell us the truth, SC. Nowadays you can be a guy and still self-identify as female. It's all good.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:32 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

not quite. what he has said, in a latter to the Senate that he does not recall any sexual assault. Further he denies the incident.

"Judge denied the incident and his lawyer said he has no plans to speak publicly."

so he hasn't been asked to testify.

"Judge goes on to say that he has no additional information to provide the committee and therefore, does "not want to speak publicly regarding the incidents described in Dr. Ford's letter."

nice try but the fake news at CNN seems to contradict you.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/18/polit...tee/index.html

and also ... this CUNT Ford has not yet agreed to appear.

"As of Tuesday, however, the committee had yet to hear back from Ford, but the Thursday committee vote was officially canceled."

so when this lady is proven to be a lying bitch and she is ... what should happen to her?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #30
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Y’all need to be careful here. The topic isn’t violating a nuclear rule at this time, but some of your comments are. This is just a warning to avoid all mention of sex with minors on this board. Thanks.
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women