Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
jdl1201
Premium Access

Encounters: 23
Default How bout dem Cowgirls?

Damn damn damn I wanted to play the cowgirls next week. What happened to all that momentum? I thought they were the best team in the league, they were peaking at the right time. That's what all the talking heads on TV were saying. Where are all the cowgirls fans? Did they crawl back under the rock. Good bye cowgirls, we'll see you next year.
jdl1201 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
ILIKE2BERIMMED
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Looks like big wade is heading out the door.... It looked like Jerry wanted to choke him at the end of the game.
ILIKE2BERIMMED is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
MrGiz
BANNED

Default who... ?

* WHO * DAT * ? ?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
jdl1201
Premium Access

C'mon big c where ya at? Please tell us how the best team in the NFL lost today. We are all waiting to hear your wisdom. How did God's own team lose today? Does this mean the world is coming to an end? How did they only score 3 points? Where are all the Cowturds fans? Where oh where did they go? Maybe they are planning for the
NFC Championship game next week? Oh no that's the SAINTS FANS. Well since the turds aren't playing who's bandwagon will you be jumping on next? We are full here in NOLA sorry but I think the Chargers and Jets have room. I'd hold off for about an hour before you make a decision between those two.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Brvmax
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I am always amused when fans of the least relevent team in all of sports get on a high horse.

No bandwagon for me, been a cowboy fan since the 70's and dont plan on jumping on the Saints bus. But I do hope they win it all , now that the boys are not in the hunt.

One day, maybe the Saints can win as many playoff games as the boys have super bowl trophies.............but I doubt it.

Enjoy it while you can.........be like this again before you know it.

Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
Doubledown
Registered Member

You just knew Cowgirls counldn't keep enough gas in the tank!!!!
Doubledown is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
Doubledown
Registered Member

On another note...would have loved to see those cheerleaders
Doubledown is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

big C has been very quiet. he must be embarrassed by the cowgirls latest debacle with the Vikings. so much for romo the magician! I think he misses Jessica Simpson. what douche!

all the best laid plans go awry when things don't go your way!

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #9
jdl1201
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brvmax View Post
I am always amused when fans of the least relevent team in all of sports get on a high horse.

No bandwagon for me, been a cowboy fan since the 70's and dont plan on jumping on the Saints bus. But I do hope they win it all , now that the boys are not in the hunt.

One day, maybe the Saints can win as many playoff games as the boys have super bowl trophies.............but I doubt it.

Enjoy it while you can.........be like this again before you know it.

The Cowturds have won ONE playoff game is 14 years, they are very relevant. Win as many SB as Dallas, so glad you are still living in the past. Bruce Springsteen has a song I think you would love its called "glory days" you should check it out. Would you also tell us about the 5 TDs you scored at Polk High? If you would like to join us in the 21st century (and you should its nice and has all kinda cool stuff like Cell phones and IPODS) the Saints are way better than your cowturds, 3 Playoff wins (so far) and two NFC Championship games and we aren't done yet. You say "no bandwagon for me" did you grow up in Dallas? Or did you jump on the bandwagon when they were good in the 70's? I'll give you credit for not jumping off. Plus that pic you posted is from 1980. I must admit I wasn't a fan, I was frigging 2. So my advice to you is to turn your Bee Gees 8 track off and start watching ESPN. "we won 5 super bowls" what a lame argument but if your are a cowturd fan I guess thats all you have.

Oh and the 21st century has something called spell check. Relevant has an a not an e.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #10
gdiddy
Valued Poster

So much for all that "hot team" crap ESPN has been spouting for the last month. The Chargers lost in the AFC and of course the 'Boys got it handed to them by the Vikings. There's nothing funnier than Cowboy fans who live in the past and who always resort to the "look what we did years ago" card rather than face the ass kicking that just happened a couple of days ago. Have fun watching the two best teams in the NFC battle for the SUper Bowl. I'll drink an overpriced Superdome beer to you guys while I'm enjoying it in person.
gdiddy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #11
Brvmax
Account Disabled

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1201 View Post
The Cowturds have won ONE playoff game is 14 years, they are very relevant. Win as many SB as Dallas, so glad you are still living in the past. Bruce Springsteen has a song I think you would love its called "glory days" you should check it out. Would you also tell us about the 5 TDs you scored at Polk High? If you would like to join us in the 21st century (and you should its nice and has all kinda cool stuff like Cell phones and IPODS) the Saints are way better than your cowturds, 3 Playoff wins (so far) and two NFC Championship games and we aren't done yet. You say "no bandwagon for me" did you grow up in Dallas? Or did you jump on the bandwagon when they were good in the 70's? I'll give you credit for not jumping off. Plus that pic you posted is from 1980. I must admit I wasn't a fan, I was frigging 2. So my advice to you is to turn your Bee Gees 8 track off and start watching ESPN. "we won 5 super bowls" what a lame argument but if your are a cowturd fan I guess thats all you have.

Oh and the 21st century has something called spell check. Relevant has an a not an e.

Are you seriously going to correct my spelling, after writing that grammatical clusterfuck of a paragraph..........LOL

As far as five superbowl wins .......we have them , you dont, nuff said.
Perhaps that is where your intense jealousy stems.
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #12
jizmloaded
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

When Wade gets the ax, we might pick him up in NO as an assistant D coach.
jizmloaded is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #13
BigCats
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

WADE has been here and failed. Been here done that; never again. AMERICA's Team: how presumptious is that?
BRVMAX: did anyone invite you to jump on any bandwagon?
BigCats is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:25 AM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCats View Post
WADE has been here and failed. Been here done that; never again. AMERICA's Team: how presumptious is that?
BRVMAX: did anyone invite you to jump on any bandwagon?
After Bum Philips resigned, Wade was never really given a chance under John Mecom. He was only a head coach for the last 6 games of the season if I recall.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #15
BIG C
Ambassador

I wish someone would have told me about this thread earlier as I would have made a special effort to join in here.....See, unlike you Ain'ts pukes who shove your heads between your ass when you get beat (and you'll always try to blame someone else for your team's shitty play), I can face reality and just say that DA BOYZ got their asses handed to them in MN.....That MN defense was jumping on Romo's ass as soon as their plane landed in Minneapolis and in fact, when the teams were in the locker room at halftime Romo was still running for his life.....We just got the shit kicked out of us up there and nothing we can say or do will change it.....I wasn't on here right away because I have other things, but at least I'm not like you Ain'ts pukes who only come on when the team wins and when they lose you're silent or you're crying about how someone cheated you out of the victory.....And your team had better win their next game down in Miami because if you don't I'm gonna have an entire offseason to just completely fuck with you pukes.....Good luck.
BIG C is offline   Quote