Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - North and East Texas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - North and East Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2019, 02:40 PM   #1
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default AMP techniques

Ok guys. We all speak in code and acronyms for obvious reasons and that sometimes leads to confusion so I’d like to ask a question that will hopefully help us to all get what we want at AMPs and avoid wasting time and money where nothing is happening. I’d like to know your “technique” for “asking” for HE (happy ending). Do you just ask outright,... make jokes about a HE.. sport a boner on the flip...lift your hips while getting thighs massaged...try touching her legs or butt and see if she moves away..leave extra cash on the table??? When you say “I struck out at ___”, what did you do to try? What works -what doesn’t? Come on.. don’t be shy.
DunnJackNoff is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:28 PM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I pretty much just feel each individual situation out as I go. Not sure if that helps or not?

EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:47 PM   #3
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Thanks for responding -but., honestly-no, that was extremely vague and not very helpful . I’m hoping some will actually say something useful about what works and what doesn’t and where it has worked and didn’t. We all ‘feel out each situation’ and that’s probably why there are so many “no goes”. AMPs in Dallas know what you are there for and just get to it.. in East Texas we have to be a little more creative. What works for you?
Old 07-03-2019, 04:00 PM   #4
Hashtag#thatphatwhiteass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Have you actually tried asking " good finish"? Soon as you walk in? If no walk out
Hashtag#thatphatwhiteass is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:57 PM   #5
yewolife
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

Tensions are high in our neck of woods. Avoid action at the door unless you want to trigger a red flag (along with irritation/annoyance/anger). Some places also now are only legitimate unless you were a regular. For best bet being full mast is the ideal. If you can't raise it then speak after the flip. mmv on everything else. Think in their shoes with LE being priority.

Big cities like big d or h you can be more casual, but best not here as much.
yewolife is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:22 PM   #6
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Unfortunately, the older I get the more encouragement junior needs to stand. That’s where the “s” (sensual) in FBSM comes in. If the massage gets sensual by getting closer to the homeland or allowing me to do some touching, he will show up. If it looks like it’s gonna be just a massage-he will sleep through the whole event.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:51 PM   #7
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
Unfortunately, the older I get the more encouragement junior needs to stand. That’s where the “s” (sensual) in FBSM comes in. If the massage gets sensual by getting closer to the homeland or allowing me to do some touching, he will show up. If it looks like it’s gonna be just a massage-he will sleep through the whole event.

LOL ... I actually feel asleep twice in my last massage. Not junior but ME. Woke myself up both time snoring. She was giggling!! Still enjoyed the flip. I was fully awake by then.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:17 PM   #8
Ironmann11
Premium Access

Encounters: 96

Honestly my last 2 massages I was sitting up stroking my dick slowly under the towel. When she came in my dick was hard and I grabbed her and rubbed her ass. She pished me down and pointed and said we need to take care of that first. And I whole heartedly agreed. So I’ve gotten my satisfaction before the massage. That way I can enjoy the massage that much better. The times before I was getting too relaxed from the massage and not finishing. But to answer your question I will rub on them from the beginning and let them know what I’m wanting. There reactions should give you a good idea of what your going to get. Speaking of this I need to go soon. Been working 13 days straight and I’m ready.
Ironmann11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 01:19 PM   #9
Ironmann11
Premium Access

Encounters: 96

I really dont know why the police waste their time with this. If its just a HE with a massage it really should not be that big of a deal. They are not selling their bodies.
Ironmann11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 07:35 AM   #10
yewolife
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

Its not so much LE's doing, folks complaining to them that causes it. Trust me the LE actually don't mind it - at all. But they have to do something when prodded.

Even then the only places that get shut down are ones without actual licenses not for the acts themselves.
yewolife is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:13 AM   #11
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yewolife View Post
Its not so much LE's doing, folks complaining to them that causes it. Trust me the LE actually don't mind it - at all. But they have to do something when prodded.

Even then the only places that get shut down are ones without actual licenses not for the acts themselves.
I agree.

It is the churches and housewives that keep LE checking the massage places.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:32 PM   #12
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

One place I go pretty regularly, the women straddles the back of my head while I’m face down and has a few other moves that make me think maybe there’s more available but nothing blatant... and I never push it. I wish there was a simple way to “know” without asking or doing something to cause embarrassment. I’d like to have a happy ending but don’t want to do anything to mess up getting a good massage either.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:26 PM   #13
preacherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

be polite but push the envelope a bit, sensuous soft roaming hands on your part in a gentlemanly manner, without aggression and always with a smile both on your face and in your voice will go very far. I also try to greet them with a hug and least a kiss on the cheek when they enter the room, and when possible try to break the ice by getting in a nice ass rub and squeeze before laying back down on the table. Of course your milage may vary
preacherman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women