Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Black women in the industry

There have been several threads about "Why no black men?" and these threads seem to reappear every 2-3 weeks. We all know now why some providers won't see black men.. but why is it that black women are looked down on in the industry.

I'll give you a little background: When I first started providing, I worked with a local VIP agency here in the carolinas. The agency charged $300 an hour and I did very well. When I decided to leave the agency, I communicated with the agency lady and told her my plans. I told her I wanted to go indy and charge more money and her exact words were "You will not see $400 an hour being black in North Carolina". Well I went on to charge $400 an hour and business was pretty damn sweet.

Here's another thing though: I found that it wasn't only her with that mentality. I am now good friends with agency owners around the world and most of them have told me in the past that they would love to have me on their "team" but they usually do not hire black girls because most black girls have a rep for being ghetto, unattractive and rude and they do not get a lot of calls for them.

So hobbyists today I ask you.. is this true? Do you see black women? If not, what are your reasons? It's a bit pointless now that I'm currently not working but I must say that I am very well educated, well spoken and attractive. I know of other ebony ladies like KaraLynnKelly and NicoleSaunders that are just as attractive and well spoken but why is it that black women get a bad rep?

Please no flames, drama... whatever. Try to stay on topic pretty please .
Old 05-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
ElHombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I frequently see black women and have never thought twice about it. If I see a beautiful, sexy woman the last thing I am noticing is what color she is. I know that I do not speak for all on this subject. In my area we have a few very nice AA providers. I believe that they do ok for themselves for the most part. However we also have the ones that will not admit to their heritage and will swear that they are "italian" or "latin" when they are so blantantly not. I just do not get it???
Old 05-23-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I do most my playing at a bar, errr I use to anyways. All the providers I see use to go there but ether went UTR, or on this board(of all races). The owner got away from former rules and ghetto (of all races)moved in. Now I go to the same bar to watch hockey games and the street in a bar side show. Then call on of the many that will not go there anymore. "hay honey we still a go, On my way"
Old 05-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElHombre View Post
However we also have the ones that will not admit to their heritage and will swear that they are "italian" or "latin" when they are so blantantly not. I just do not get it???
OMG yes I always wonder why. They will dress it up by saying they're "Belizian" or whatever else. It's sad truly.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

This is interest I will be watching this thread I would to hear others opinions...
Old 05-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, there still is the stigma behind the black lady being ghetto speaking, associated with a pimp/management, high volume, and lacking in hygenie. Would I see a black lady? Probably, under the right circumstances. She would have to be well educated, articulate, and a gorgeous lady.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ooh stop it shorty! LOL!! *blush*

One guy from San Fransicso told me that I had being black and being 5'8 going against me because
most guys preferred short, white providers... .
Old 05-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #8
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate when you see that they girls are trying to play off the "mixed and exotic" thing thinking that will make them stand out. It just seems like they just arent proud of their natural heritage, I'm Sudanese and AA (black + black = more black) I know I wouldn't be fooling anyone if i decided to say I have so "indian" in my family.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I'm Sudanese and AA (black + black = more black) I know I wouldn't be fooling anyone if i decided to say I have so "indian" in my family.
Sudanese. So you're African? Welcome! I'm full Nigerian (can't get blacker than that lol). Super cool! Nice to see another lady from Africa here. *hugs*

Yes they will go as far as saying that their great grandfather was indian. Anything to get away from being AA or Black.
You know what though? I hear this more about African American girls than just blacks in general. I like AA girls for the most part. I believe there are good and bad apples in all ethnicities.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi. . . You are on my bucket list. I know of a couple of ladies that you are probably on there list, too!! Hell, we just need to have a Bucket List Orgy at the new play pad.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #11
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I for one do not care about the color of anyone's skin. I see several AA girls now who are not afraid to admit their heritage at all. Some of the sexiest women I have seen over the years have been AA and I will continue to see them.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #12
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Me personally. I love all kinds of women. AA, Asian, Latina, Caucasian, etc. I like to mix it up. Bring 'em all on. :-)

Old 05-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #13
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I hate when you see that they girls are trying to play off the "mixed and exotic" thing thinking that will make them stand out. It just seems like they just arent proud of their natural heritage, I'm Sudanese and AA (black + black = more black) I know I wouldn't be fooling anyone if i decided to say I have so "indian" in my family.
i'm with you on that one skylar.

most times its easy to spot them...they'll say they are from such and such place, yet they will misspell the name of the country.

i understand perhaps they are trying to create a "fantasy" for some but for me...when I want the fantasy as it were, I want a woman FROM that exotic far off place.

i don't wanna call the girl and she answer the phone with an american accent, etc...

i've dated enough ladies of color outside of the hobby from distant parts to know and appreciate the differences in these women and AA women.

i personally almost solely hobby with women of color...

i shy towards Afro Latinas yet hottest woman I ever dated was a few months ago and she was Kenyan...

typically when i date ladies of color- the ones that are attracted to me are in far better shape, younger and far sexier than the other women who are attracted to me...go figure...
Old 05-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #14
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

It all goes back to personality, attitude and I also like to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation and have good companionship as well as the extras. Color or nationality has nothing to do with it.

I always check threads and try and see how they communicate on the board and how well they articulate what they are trying to say. No lady has to have a college degree for me to see her, but she does need to be able to read, write adequately and as stated carry on an intelligent conversation. You can pick up a good bit about personalities and attitudes by postings being made. I agree with Shorty that a lot of it is perception, but as stated I do not base my decision to see a lady on anything but the items covered above. So if you are black, white, yellow, polka dots or tiger stripes but fit into the preferences stated, I would see the lady.

And yes, I sometimes have trouble with my spelling because my old hands don't work well with my old mind.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #15
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BDSaint, I think the best way to pick the fakes out are to ask them about the country they claim to be from in conversation like "OOh what's the capital?", "What's the official language?"... make up a city and ask them if they've been there.. if they say yeah then you know they're lying!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women