Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Default PrePaid Session

A very interesting question was raised late last night and early this morning about Prepaid Sessions. If your a hobbyist, would you consider Prepaying for the session? Ladies, if you did accept the Prepaid amount, would you refund his money before the session took place, if asked?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would a hobbyist prepay for a session? Do you mean deposits? I don't think prepaying for a session is smart at all.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1
Maybe a deposit but not the full amount.
The only time you should is if its a regular you know and trust otherwise your just setting your up for a bad situation .
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
wingman1200
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Being UTR and not posting reviews has its drawbacks, not able to see all the ladies I would like, but there is a traveling group of ladies that will see you without reviews. The way it was explained to me is a process called "", which can be purchased at many major retailers, ie; Walmart, CVS, Walgreens. They require you to buy this card for the required amount, call them with a serial number and they inturn call somewhere and have that money deposited in to thier account. Sounded like more steps than I was wanting to take to see a certain lady. I felt as though it was easier to move onto the next lucky lady.
In essence you are prepaying for her time. What happens if I have a tire blow out on the way to your meeting and cannot reschedule.....looked to me like I take all the risk.
wingman1200 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #5
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman1200 View Post
.....looked to me like I take all the risk.
If you don't mind that, then more power to ya!
Old 08-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #6
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, a deposit or prepay for session in advance. Do I think its wise, NO! Yet you do get some ladies that do get in a jam and ask some of their regulars for a advance on a session. From a hobbyist standpoint, I would be leery of giving a lady money that I don't really know. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her for an extended session and then giving her the extra money. This way I'm protected, get BCD activities, and she gets her extra money.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Nothing can ever be positive from pre-paying a session. If it ends up being a good session then it just the same as if you paid at session time. The only difference is when the provider doesn't ante up and you end up losing out. If you prepay you might as well plan on losing that money.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #8
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
A very interesting question was raised late last night and early this morning about Prepaid Sessions. If your a hobbyist, would you consider Prepaying for the session? Ladies, if you did accept the Prepaid amount, would you refund his money before the session took place, if asked?
I don't think it would be helpful to prepay for a session unless maybe you can setup some sort of lay a way plans LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman1200 View Post
Being UTR and not posting reviews has its drawbacks, not able to see all the ladies I would like, but there is a traveling group of ladies that will see you without reviews. The way it was explained to me is a process called "", which can be purchased at many major retailers, ie; Walmart, CVS, Walgreens. They require you to buy this card for the required amount, call them with a serial number and they inturn call somewhere and have that money deposited in to thier account. Sounded like more steps than I was wanting to take to see a certain lady. I felt as though it was easier to move onto the next lucky lady.
In essence you are prepaying for her time. What happens if I have a tire blow out on the way to your meeting and cannot reschedule.....looked to me like I take all the risk.
This might work if you were wanting to do some camming with a girl but otherwise probably not realistic for a session.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:20 PM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Prepay, no way. Too much risk involved. It would be the same as a lady who would see one of us and then bill us later.

The way I've had explained to me is that you just give her the card when you meet her. She then uses it like a pre-paid credit card. Only problem is that there are either up front fees or back end fees. That means either I pay more for the card or the lady doesn't get the full value of the card later. All round, it is a bad idea.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Yet you do get some ladies that do get in a jam and ask some of their regulars for a advance on a session.
Don't they have families? Why do they need such support from a client? He is not responsible for them. They should save their fucking money and stop blowing it on stupid shit and maybe they won't get in these jams. Gosh --- I mean if a lady gets in a jam providing then she's not sucking the dick right.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Well, to tell you the truth...

I typically go in with a fist full of $20s and a 5 minute timer. Every time the bell goes off, I stop what I'm doing and slap another $20 on the night stand....Any other way, must be considered pre-paid!!

Fortunately, I don't deal with any ladies where I would have a question about my level of confidence in their integrity.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I typically go in with a fist full of $20s and a 5 minute timer. Every time the bell goes off, I stop what I'm doing and slap another $20 on the night stand....Any other way, must be considered pre-paid!!
LOL! You didn't do this when we met.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"Pre-Pay" sounds like some of the Sugar-dady/sugar-Baby arrangements I have read about in other threads here: A pre-paid flat fee for a number of agreed upon sessions each month (or whatever).

I could also see this work with some agencies. A pre paid account could be set up ahead of time and you just make apointments and show up.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a regular that only pays me once every other month. I see him once a week, he still has to schedule a time but its much more casual. I wouldn't do it on either side unless the other person was trusted and you knew they wouldn't cause problems. Who needs that..
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #15
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default One of a chosen few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
LOL! You didn't do this when we met.
Of course not...you, my dear, fall under the category of unquestionable integrity!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women