Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2014, 07:05 AM   #106
dannyboy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I'm not sure how "Deep South" Dallas is, but I have never been a huge fan of bare kitties. Especially since my daughter was born (20+ years ago). It always takes me a second to acclimate! I don't particularly like having to negotiate an overgrown jungle, but I really like some hair down there. Pretty much any style is a turn-on for me: landing strip, triangle, arrow, full but trimmed. I love grown women!!!
dannyboy13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:27 AM   #107
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I'm all natural and do not trim. However, I don't have a lot of hair.

I have been writing, for several years, that hair is the new cool. I just hope that men shaving "down there" becomes less of a norm here in Texas.

I swear, one of the reasons why I used to LOVE going to Chicago is men didn't do any manscaping, unless they were submissives or were into certain sports that required such.

I really like hair on a man. And hair on a woman? It's natural. Has pheromones associated with it.

If a woman is/was very hirsute, I could see her wishing to do some cleaning up and trimming her hair. However, I've never understood why men prefer a woman to have a pubis that doesn't look like an adult.

I "get it". No one has to slam me. But my preferences are more inline to the original poster.

Go girl!!!

Best,
Elisabeth
+1 I agree with you Liz
I like a hairy man, chest hair, dick hair, especially gray dick hair lol really turns me on! (Gray pubic hair makes me feel so naughty lol I get off on getting older men off) Hair is what kind of defines a man, his bread, his chest hair peaking out his polo. So HOT!

I have grown up in a time when the bush was never popular. Instead completely hairless has been the preference for many men. Don't get me wrong though what I would love to be able to just let my pubis hair be lol I often wish I was born back in the 60-70's lol it seems like things were less crucial back then.

I have began laser hair removel treatment and I am very excited. Shaving for me is a pain! Trying to keep up as a provider makes it even worse; sometimes having to shave 2-3 times in week. I would be afraid to let my hair grow out too much as most men see that as a sign of being lazy in the hobby.

Since I plan on being a provider for atleast the next 10 years I figure getting it lasered off is the best thing to do. Now I am just sitting back waiting on a perfectly smooth hairless cooch lol. I can already tell its working too but it takes like a year to be complete.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #108
runner_ja
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 56

Some of us old school southern men do like the hair. You just let us know next time your down in ole New Orleans.
runner_ja is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:54 AM   #109
SCBOY
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I like 'em bare. It just feels and looks better.
SCBOY is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:48 PM   #110
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default shaven please

I shave my kitty everyday while in the shower. It takes me a whole 20 seconds to do so. It prevents stubble that men don't like to feel. When it comes to my men, I prefer hairless. There is nothing worse than kissing a man down below and getting a few hairs in your mouth to cause you to have to stop only to pick those hairs out or even getting one stuck in your throat. Usually if I am with a man who has a lot of hair below, I won't stay there very long for that reason. Due to the fact that I like ladies as well, the same thing can be said about them too. I have actually got a hair stuck in-between my tooth before and was very irritating to get out. Also, I have been told that I have a very attractive and nicely shaped pussy. I like to keep my shaven so the gentleman who I am spending time with can enjoy viewing all of it without it being covered up by hair.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #111
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by runner_ja View Post
Some of us old school southern men do like the hair. You just let us know next time your down in ole New Orleans.
I'll be back in town May 12-15
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #112
The_Succubus
Account Disabled

User ID: 224959

I hate to burst your bubble but your information is incorrect. The current standard of "beauty" was just recently introduced in the past 20 years by society. Before that women were considered beautiful with hair for millions of years. Now you are wanting us to follow like passive little sheep and do whatever society says? Well if that were the case then we wouldn't even be on this forum.

Women are waking up more and realizing how beautiful they are naturally. I am one of them.

I my bush and it's not going anywhere.

I also love guys with hair. Makes me hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Well fuck! I'm sure glad we got that worked out!

You obviously understand where the standard of beauty today comes from, and further, you understand exactly what it is, because you've chosen to rebel against it and try to "decide your own" standard...so why are you surprised when I commented that your "standard" is the one only held by old, outdated people (by far the largest hobby segment) who haven't changed to what society deems beautiful now?

Your derision of my comment only proves it to be more true...

As I said...these fucking baby boomers need to die off already so that hopelessly outdated "standard" dies out with them...
The_Succubus is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:49 AM   #113
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Succubus View Post
I my bush and it's not going anywhere.

I also love guys with hair. Makes me hot.
Word.
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #114
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #115
Sd_saluki
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
I'm just curious because I've recently gone all-natural. It is a popular choice for me in NYC, but my recent visit to NOLA was very quiet. I only saw regulars, who enjoyed the change, but I didn't meet any new clients. Is it just a quiet time of year, or is there less interest in my kitty in the Deep South now that it's furry?

Also, no reason to make this thread all about me. Any other southern ladies go All-Natural?

I don't mind hair but I like it trimmed.
Sd_saluki is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #116
NotWhoUThink
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I'm just curious because I've recently gone all-natural. It is a popular choice for me in NYC, but my recent visit to NOLA was very quiet. I only saw regulars, who enjoyed the change, but I didn't meet any new clients. Is it just a quiet time of year, or is there less interest in my kitty in the Deep South now that it's furry?

Also, no reason to make this thread all about me. Any other southern ladies go All-Natural?

Well, I like fur... Next time you're in NOLA...
NotWhoUThink is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:28 PM   #117
Guest043014
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Come down to Albuquerque

Quote:
Come down to Albuquerque. Lol. We sure do need some diversity with the selection of providers we currently have. Love the natural look by the way.
Guest043014 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:12 AM   #118
jackwell
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Clean shaven please

I like my ladies bare as can be. long locks on the head, long eyelashes, short eyebrows, and nothingelse.

I like the silkiness of Smith skin.
jackwell is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:42 AM   #119
The Slut
Valued Poster

All these posts about pussy makes me miss my Mistresses sweet pussy even more. Been far too long since I have seen her.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:00 AM   #120
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I like a "jungle" to explore!

tttalinky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women