Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2022, 07:55 AM   #1
PMsRfun4me
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default Fantasy Role Play

So I realize that every time I hobby is a fantasy role play, but wanted to see if others work role play into their encounters and if providers enjoy a change up in helping out.

I’m nearly 50 and have long time female friends I met shortly after college so known them for 25 years or so. Always thought they were hot and sexy but never had the opportunity to know that first hand as they or I were in relationships with others. However, during my singles times I often got myself to sleep with a dream of them and my oiled up hand. Fast forward to now, still no chance to have in RW, so have thought about trying role play with a provider.

My reoccurring dream is to have either one of my two friends to decide to take up giving massage to help pay bills and save for retirement. In my dreams they are at massage class and strike up a friendship with the instructor. One night they go out for drinks and the instructor tells my friend she used to give FBSM with upgrades and that it was fun and paid better than just standard massage. But the instructor was no longer providing due to RW changes in her life. So my friend calls me up and tells me she is becoming a LNT and asks if I would consider being someone she could practice on (without telling me about the FBSM+) side of things. I readily agree because why wouldn’t I want her hands on me even if only a standard massage.

I arrive and she shows me to the room with a table set up, tells me to get comfy and she’ll be back in soon. I get naked and lay face down but don’t use the towel to cover up. She comes in says I thought you knew to cover up with a towel as she placed one on me. I say that I’m comfortable without to give her more access to my hips that had been hurting. She starts the basic massage then starts talking about techniques she learned in class. Then she starts works my butt and mentions that her instructor used to give FBSM with options. I say that is sexy and would love to have one from my friend. She finally tells me she hoped I would say that because she wanted to try a few things out with a friend before doing it in real life to a stranger. With that comment I look up and see she is now topless and I reach for the waistband and help her out of the pants. From there on a lot of fun including lots of kissing, DFK, body exploration both ways, nipple play both ways, and at some point bbbjcim snowballing.

To fulfill this fantasy I’d need to find a lady that fits the basic physical similarity and have a fun personality up to the role play including being called my friends name.

Friend 1 option - small petite lady with a yoga body. 4’11” 95 lbs with A cups. Long dark hair. Caucasian with a sight mix of Spanish. Age 40’s

Friend 2 option - Classic MILF. 5’4” 135lbs with C/D natural cups. Short brunette with blond highlights. Glasses optional. Caucasian.

Any others with fantasies thought of or better yet fulfilled? If I get the opportunity to fulfill mine I will write up the encounter and let you know if it met the hype in my mind.

If any lady might fit the bill and up for meeting, please let me know.
PMsRfun4me is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 10:44 AM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

there are a few providers here in dallas who would get into helping you "live" that fantasy.

while not often, i've done role play w/ providers for many years.
one of my most creative - i go to an airbnb that i booked and find a woman there. she's not the owner of the place. the owner double booked the place :^{
i tell her "i dont care who you are, i'm staying/sleeping here as i'd dog-tired after traveling and working all day." i suggest we find out if the bed is large enough for both of us to sleep in. you guessed it, delites ensue.

good luck in living your fantasy!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 11:38 AM   #3
PMsRfun4me
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Bumping once only as I am in town tonight and tomorrow night (4/11 and 4/12) and wanted to see if there are any ladies who might be interested in helping me to fulfill this fantasy.
PMsRfun4me is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women