Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2024, 03:45 PM   #16
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... If she IS now Out - I wonder just how much $$$ this NEW
"hire and fire" is costing MSNBC. ???

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 04:23 PM   #17
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... If she IS now Out - I wonder just how much $$$ this NEW
"hire and fire" is costing MSNBC. ???

#### Salty

I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem. They can just pick from the same shit list the MAGAt right uses:
  • The contract agreement never happened.
  • She’s taking one for the team
  • Alternative contract
  • They were a slate of fake recruiters
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 05:01 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

She's not a journalist. She's hardly a leader.

I think she was awful for their audience. Why not hire Cory Lewandowski or Stephen Miller? She's only slightly less MAGAnanimous than she is.

I do not watch MSNBC, btw.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:35 PM   #19
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Wow what a surprise that McDaniel is out faster than she was put in. Next up ...Hannity gets tossed out and off mainstream airways. We need to find his dirty skeleton in the closet.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 09:59 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Wow what a surprise that McDaniel is out faster than she was put in. Next up ...Hannity gets tossed out and off mainstream airways. We need to find his dirty skeleton in the closet.
... So you can silence him also?

... Crikey! ... So much for Free Speech and the public
right to choose who to listen-to...

How Sad. ...

... Maybe McDaniel can head-over to CNN... Get hired-on there.
Try to improve their ratings...

#### Salty
Old 03-26-2024, 10:39 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This has nothing to do with free speech. She was a shitty hire. They’re a business Salty. They couldn’t keep her.

The public has every right to change the channel. No right to dictate who NBC hires.

Y’all all extremely silly.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This has nothing to do with free speech. She was a shitty hire. They’re a business Salty. They couldn’t keep her.

The public has every right to change the channel. No right to dictate who NBC hires.

Y’all all extremely silly.
... All jokes a-side there, mate... But WHY did they
hire her in the first place?? ... There has to be a reason.

#### Salty
Old 03-27-2024, 12:02 AM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... All jokes a-side there, mate... But WHY did they
hire her in the first place?? ... There has to be a reason.

#### Salty
I think eccieuser's got an interesting theory Salty. Maybe it was a business decision, as they figured viewers would enjoy watching her get beat up (verbally) by people like Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. Unfortunately, the pundits and so-called journalists on MSNBC are so narrow minded they don't want her on the network, so NBC had to fire her.

I don't know if you were in the USA back when Crossfire was on CNN. I loved that show. They had one Republican, for a while Tucker Carlson, and one Democrat host the program, and they and their guests would get into it. I guess America is so divided now that people aren't supposed to argue any more. They just stick with their tribes and listen to their own propaganda.

But I bet Fox would jump at the chance to sign a former chair of the DNC, if he/she wasn't going to charge an arm and a leg. Juan Williams never was afraid to mix it up with Republicans on Fox.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:48 AM   #24
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I think eccieuser's got an interesting theory Salty. Maybe it was a business decision, as they figured viewers would enjoy watching her get beat up (verbally) by people like Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. Unfortunately, the pundits and so-called journalists on MSNBC are so narrow minded they don't want her on the network, so NBC had to fire her.

I don't know if you were in the USA back when Crossfire was on CNN. I loved that show. They had one Republican, for a while Tucker Carlson, and one Democrat host the program, and they and their guests would get into it. I guess America is so divided now that people aren't supposed to argue any more. They just stick with their tribes and listen to their own propaganda.

But I bet Fox would jump at the chance to sign a former chair of the DNC, if he/she wasn't going to charge an arm and a leg. Juan Williams never was afraid to mix it up with Republicans on Fox.
I was thinking along the same lines before I even saw your post. That's what I thought about them hiring her in the first place.

I love the Liberal chick on FAUX five. There's no way Maddow would allow herself to be humiliated to her face like the ones on the FAUX five. I don't watch it. I just see the click bait videos on the U-tube thingy with "eviscerated" or "demolishes" in the title where she verbally bitch slaps the rest of the crew.

It's fun to watch. Maybe that's what the aim was.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:05 AM   #25
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Today I heard that NBC will have to buy out her three year multi-million dollar contract . . .and that she may sue for wrongful termination.

So, like the White House, who is actually in charge over at NBC . . .the paid staff?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 12:47 PM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I was thinking along the same lines before I even saw your post. That's what I thought about them hiring her in the first place.

I love the Liberal chick on FAUX five. There's no way Maddow would allow herself to be humiliated to her face like the ones on the FAUX five. I don't watch it. I just see the click bait videos on the U-tube thingy with "eviscerated" or "demolishes" in the title where she verbally bitch slaps the rest of the crew.

It's fun to watch. Maybe that's what the aim was.
In addition to Juan Williams on Fox, I enjoy watching the occasional Republicans on CNN and the Sunday morning news shows too. People need to be challenged, and that doesn't happen when everyone has the same ideological view.

I'll take a look at Fox Five -- I'm at work when it's on but can try the You Tube thing.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM   #27
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
In addition to Juan Williams on Fox, I enjoy watching the occasional Republicans on CNN and the Sunday morning news shows too. People need to be challenged, and that doesn't happen when everyone has the same ideological view.

I'll take a look at Fox Five -- I'm at work when it's on but can try the You Tube thing.
The problem I have with commentators like Juan Williams is he is willing to accept Biden as President knowing full well what a lying, corrupt piece of shit he is.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 04:03 PM   #28
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

I don't even have cable. I'll occasionally watch a video where she puts them in their place.

I do think it a shame NBC hired her. If they wanted sparks, they should have looked for someone with better wits than the head of the GOP's national committee. The party (Republican), as it stands now, needs the likes of a reasonable fiscal conservative who wants gun control.

Not reproductive control.

The influence is so strong with the base - so wide reaching, we (the US) are at an inflection point. Is that the new party? Do they want to be known as isolationist racists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The problem I have with commentators like Juan Williams is he is willing to accept Biden as President knowing full well what a lying, corrupt piece of shit he is.
Biden is the President. I thought you were going to finish your sentence with an election denial. Just because you think he is a liar shouldn't mean he shouldn't be accepted as President. Everyone needs to accept it.

The other side had to accept it. Even when we all warned the world Dumpster would be an unmitigated disaster. Now, the abnormal is normal. Which, in a sense, I like. But not really when it's to the benefit of the opposition.

Denying people their votes is now a normal position for the RNC. Suspending the Constitution is now a normal topic of discussion for the RNC. Constitutional crises are normal for the RNC. Straight up NAZIsm is normal for the RNC.

Where do they go from here?

NBC should hire a foreign-born Republican strategist with a funny accent. Spewing their garbage in a pseudo-sophisticated Euro-twangy voice. That would get eyes and ears.

Old 03-27-2024, 04:32 PM   #29
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Where do they go from here?

NBC should hire a foreign-born Republican strategist with a funny accent. Spewing their garbage in a pseudo-sophisticated Euro-twangy voice. That would get eyes and ears.
How about if MSNBC hires Nigel Farage? That would get eyes and ears! He may not officially be Republican, but he's Trump's BFF, and he's foreign born and has the funny accent.

Not only is he entertaining as hell, but he probably fucked WakeUp's wife! I thought about banging her too, but sloppy thirds behind those two was just too much:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1061765310
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-hooker.html

It would be the next best thing to hiring Trump himself! MSNBC might have had a shot at that two weeks ago, assuming he loses in November. Now though we know that their top talent like Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow won't stand for it. And more importantly, with Truth Social stock way up they can't afford him.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:01 PM   #30
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
How about if MSNBC hires Nigel Farage? That would get eyes and ears! He may not officially be Republican, but he's Trump's BFF, and he's foreign born and has the funny accent.

Not only is he entertaining as hell, but he probably fucked WakeUp's wife! I thought about banging her too, but sloppy thirds behind those two was just too much:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1061765310
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-hooker.html

It would be the next best thing to hiring Trump himself! MSNBC might have had a shot at that two weeks ago, assuming he loses in November. Now though we know that their top talent like Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow won't stand for it. And more importantly, with Truth Social stock way up they can't afford him.

That would be a fuckin' riot. For the good. A good shit show. The way a really bad movies turns out to be good.

He's a right wing extremist like dumpster. I'm a left wing extremist like no other. Not to say MSNBC is extreme, but he may just out play them on the chess board. (I don't play chess.)

That may just work.

The highlighted got me good.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b2441140.html.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women