Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Recommendation: What Does It mean?

When you review, what does "Recommendation" mean? Basically I know, but I have a dilemma about this.

I saw a provider for a 2nd time and it wasn't good. The 1st time I recommended her. This time I want to not recommend her. But then I thought (and maybe am overthinking), is the recommendation for the quality of the visit (safety, etc.), quality of performance, her legitimacy, or would I see her again. I might see her again, but this time stunk.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Would you recommend her to someone else? You can deal with the details and nuances in the ROS of your review, but bottom line, would you recommend her to another hobbyist?
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post
Would you recommend her to someone else? You can deal with the details and nuances in the ROS of your review, but bottom line, would you recommend her to another hobbyist?
I probably would. That's what I was thinking. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
voyeuristicallyspeaking
Account Disabled

You're just supposed to be honest from your point of view. Everyone has bad days. You might talk to her about it before posting the review. Ask her what happened cuz you had such a good time the first time. If she blows you off... post the review honestly.
voyeuristicallyspeaking is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #5
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeuristicallyspeaking View Post
You're just supposed to be honest from your point of view. Everyone has bad days. You might talk to her about it before posting the review. Ask her what happened cuz you had such a good time the first time. If she blows you off... post the review honestly.
I'll post the ROS honestly, I was just questioning the Rec option. I understand the off day concept. My thinking was should each visit be judged in a vacuum (therefore the Rec would be no), or look at the overall picture. As I said, I'm overthinking things. Probably a response to such an unexpected bad time.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i think it's important to separate things that might be personal turnoffs from service that's actually bad. if you show up and she's not as hot as you'd like, then say so in the ros but that shouldn't be grounds for a "no."
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Overthincking in the hobby? What is the worst that can happen?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #8
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Overthincking in the hobby? What is the worst that can happen?
Nothing can happen. The thought crossed my mind, then I dwelled on it, so I asked for opinions. There won't be any backlash. It's more about me trying to get it perfect/right, and in that sense, it doesn't really matter.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #9
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

It's nice that yous guys take writing our reviews with care. It's important to us that our engagements be properly reflected in your dirty little boys only club.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:02 AM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think "recommendation" and "would I see her again" are two different things for me. There areladies I have seen that I recommend to others but wouldnt necessarily see again. Some times the reasons are specific some not but I always touch upon both in my reviews. It could be something so simple as her being late habitually, not having a good attitude or just seeming tolerable, or the way she dressed when she arrives. For me the recommendation is more dependant on her performance of services rendered. If I would see her again is more so based off my hidden preferences.

I wish there was an option for both here, but I doubt very many would venture to say yes about one and no for another choice.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I agree there is a difference between recommend and see again. For me NOT to recommend a lady, something horribly must have gone wrong-- no show, upsells service, misrepresents self in ad, etc. I will recommend a lady if a) she is who she says she is, b) she provides services as promised/described, c) her rates are accurate without upsell. Now, that does not mean I enjoyed myself. It just basically means I fucked the girl in the ad for the donation asked. I will still recommend the lady even if the chemistry sucked between us. I realize this is a 2 way street in terms of chemistry and the next guy might have better luck in terms of chemistry.

Now, the girls I will see again or consider seeing again are the ones I highly recommend. This is where you can tell in the ROS.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women