Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2016, 08:16 AM   #31
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Gemma, in a way you had a lot to do with my molding as a provider. I've only been doingthis a year out of my crazy life, and my skin is already leather, takes a lot to break me down. But as I preached above, I am a learner, a student, a novice. Or I was lol you can only grow and get better if you are learning something new always. This is not just about other providers either. You can learn a lot about how to please your clients wether they take your full effort or some prefer to cuddle up and take it easy, either way everytime you leave a date I can guarantee there is something you learned that can make you a better provider. It's sad to say, but do you girls honestly wanna hear some of things that are being said about you and your shitty service. That is why I will always succeed in this market, I refuse to fail in anything I do. When my flaws are pointed out I do my best to change it. So to most GIRLS in this town. Thanks you're doing me a huge favor by staying ignorant to your business. Wanna cry about all the bad things ppl say about you? This is an adult business, so grow up. These men are looking for real women who know how to really treat a man. Get with the program or you eventually you will be out of work. ��
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:23 AM   #32
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking These bytches ;)

Now I sound like Gemma. But honestly the things I say are not to hurt anybody's feelings. Stop caring so much about what ppl say about you and do things the right way. I'm a walking testimony of working hard and persevering. Go thru my reviews, please point me to a bad one. You can't cuz there is none and there will never be any. If most the girls around here set goals for themselves and took the time to do it right, you could be doing as well as I. I said I haven't even been in it a year and I have a house, a truck, and a business (outside of this one) all in less than a year. I came to Wichita with a bag of clothes and that was it. Think about it.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:38 AM   #33
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Most girls do extremely well their first year. It's usually the best year cause you're fresh meat. I had implants in 3 months and an Infiniti in 4 months.

It's maintaining it, that is usually the problem for most.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 11:16 AM   #34
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool That's the truth

I absolutely agree. This may be my first year in this but I've been a working professional all my adult life. Maintenance and prioritizing will keep you on the strait and narrow. Thus the reason I have been investing in my business over the last year. I know slow times come so it's great to have an alternative
Old 04-23-2016, 12:42 PM   #35
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This is a business...

I have been in this industry for 31 years in several different categories. Everything from working as an exotic entertainer to own clubs to working for a service to doing the marketing to independent provider. Thick skin is a must.

I agree Tosh-o that we benefit from the younger girls who just jump in and don't think. However, as an overall industry, we also suffer because of it.

Everyone says, Don't put yourself out there defending others. It will affect your business. In a sense they are right. Me sticking up for providers and hobbyist has had an effect on my business. IT HAS DOUBLED IT!

I may not have a ton of reviews. There may even be one or two that aren't bad but not exactly great either. I don't care either way. I can say that because I know I am great at what I do.

Everyone has their own niche in this business. Mine just happens to be as the girl next door tease with the willingness to please (per a few clients). I take the extra time to tease a hobbyist with the stories I write, the descriptive phone conversations that without saying anything, says everything, The emails and text leading up to a session that keeps them excited about seeing me.

The main thing that sets me apart...The first meet and greet...No donation, time for dinner or drinks to talk and see if we have the chemistry for mind blowing times together. Either party can leave at anytime during the meeting. The check is the hobbyist responsibility. It is only offered one time and is the lead in to either a session at that time and/or a multi hour session to repeat our time together at another time.

The old timers (passed on now) taught me to do this and it has paid off over and over again. Do I ever end up with a time waster? From time to time, but I also have learned to screen better and avoid it more often. Worse case scenario, I have dinner or drinks with someone instead of by myself. Most of the time though, I have gained a new date that sees me when they are in town.

We all have our own ways of doing things and that is awesome. It keeps the industry fresh. I only started this post because there have been too many times we have gotten away from the sensual, sexy, flirty side of all of this that gives the men tight pants and us gals a need to wiggle.

I almost want to put a challenge out there to every single member. To heck with it...Here it is...

For the rest of the month, I am just curious just how freaking horny we can really make each other teasing and playing around with our words. I challenge everyone to find a way to bring their inner freak out. The rules are simple, whatever you write...Make it a short erotic story. We can't get into trouble for writing our thoughts down. After all....It is just a story...Right?
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women