Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2017, 11:23 AM   #16
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
I only watched the cowboys to monitor how Romo would turn certain victory to defete. Now he is done no longer interested. What is entertaining to me is the wealthy players do not put their money where their beliefs are. They disrespect the flag then stand up and think "I've done my part". Like most racial issues and it is racial, it is stupid.
Oh, I don't know, I'm sure there are some very fine people among the kneelers that contribute to causes they believe in. No, not all of them, but that's true of lots of people.
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 05:22 PM   #17
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Post #14. +1 My exact thoughts
Andiboi is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 05:32 PM   #18
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
#MakeAmericaHateAgain? Really? That's typical standard liberal crap. See if you can piss everyone off and then call the people you pissed off a hater.
Most of us who are against these protests just get up and go to work every day and really don't put much thought into who we hate or don't hate. Don't bother me and I wont bother you, but they bothered me with this. So when I voice my opinion that makes me a hater? Bullshit!
One thing it wanted to clear up... The #MakeAmericaHateAgain wasn't directed at you specifically.. Just the divide that is growing via ANY poll you read. This is clearly a party line issue so I won't even bother to try to reason.

The one thing the majority of Americans do agreed is that Trump should have STFU on the issue. I'd prefer he'd focus on the tax plan now since I could use the extra 20-30k on more pussy.

$
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:20 PM   #19
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Nice segue $$$
Andiboi is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:15 PM   #20
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus317 View Post
It's not like they are doing this during the anthem

The owners had it handled before the dotard made it a circus. The players enjoyed the illusion that they could voice their concerns, and the kneelers could be blackballed at the whim of the owners. Now, the owners will tell whomever is offended, including the dotard, to fuck off unless their cash flow is affected.

This chick is disrespecting the flag every time she farts, but I forgive her.

This chick is goddamn treasonous, but I forgive her.
LMAO at the farting - Good Point Dude
I'd disrespect that flag when ripping it to get to the goods - Ha!

JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:53 AM   #21
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

First of all, the players are protesting the way African Americans are being treated by police which is something that we all know has been an ongoing issue for a long time. Secondly, they have the right to protest, this is a free country and although I don't agree with them kneeling during the anthem I understand the reason for it and support it. They are using one of the platforms that is available to them to protest the unjust treatment of American citizens. Third, the little shitball of a president is using this to distract you from the real issues like his attempts to pass a health bill that would have screwed over millions and his utter ineptitude over the handling of Puerto Rico in the wake of it's devastation. All this while he takes another trip to one of his golf resorts. The NFL controversy is just another distraction to keep you busy while the whole world goes to shit.
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #22
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well said PD....
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:00 PM   #23
Rob78415
Registered Member

^ what he said
Rob78415 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:34 PM   #24
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't understand PD. When a black walks in and kills numbers of white peoples nothing is said. One white cop kills a black person and all hell breaks loose. We are all one, Black, Anglo, Hispanic, all ���� There are a lot of all colors in National Cemetery's. Let's respect them!!!! And respect the flag they died for.
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:51 PM   #25
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdevil View Post
First of all, the players are protesting the way African Americans are being treated by police which is something that we all know has been an ongoing issue for a long time. Secondly, they have the right to protest, this is a free country and although I don't agree with them kneeling during the anthem I understand the reason for it and support it. They are using one of the platforms that is available to them to protest the unjust treatment of American citizens. Third, the little shitball of a president is using this to distract you from the real issues like his attempts to pass a health bill that would have screwed over millions and his utter ineptitude over the handling of Puerto Rico in the wake of it's devastation. All this while he takes another trip to one of his golf resorts. The NFL controversy is just another distraction to keep you busy while the whole world goes to shit.
"shit ball of a president". You ignorant fuckard He is elected and is Your President if in fact you are a citizen of this great country. Obviously you have been viewing far too much MSNBC and believe the shit they spew. Do some fact checking before allowing this shit to fall from your mouth. If you can't show respect for the elected leader of this country get the fuck out.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 05:54 AM   #26
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill James View Post
I don't understand PD. When a black walks in and kills numbers of white peoples nothing is said. One white cop kills a black person and all hell breaks loose. We are all one, Black, Anglo, Hispanic, all ���� There are a lot of all colors in National Cemetery's. Let's respect them!!!! And respect the flag they died for.
Wow.. No one I rarely, if ever, here about blacks killing a number of whites. They just don't report it. All the fake news had me thinking that black on black crime was the predominant manner of violence. Thanks for enlightening us and can you tell me where you get you information? I'd like to learn more.

On the serious side, the science has shown the we all originated from the same place. Environmental adaptation and gene mutations made us different but we really are all one. So I agree there, they rest is just an opinion piece.

$
Old 10-01-2017, 06:03 AM   #27
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
"shit ball of a president". You ignorant fuckard He is elected and is Your President if in fact you are a citizen of this great country. Obviously you have been viewing far too much MSNBC and believe the shit they spew. Do some fact checking before allowing this shit to fall from your mouth. If you can't show respect for the elected leader of this country get the fuck out.
Come on man... It's ok the respectfully disagree. You don't have to take thus into the gutter. All news is bias but you don't need the be a rocket science to figure out that the guy we elected has a few screws loose.

As an independent , I supported Trump and thought things would be shaken up for the better. As ex-defense researcher, I thought we'd get people in line around the world. This guy has fucked everything up and it just gets worse by the week. As an adult I can admit when I made a mistake and this was a big one. It won't happen again. How many lies do we have to catch him in? What has he actually accomplished to date outside of executive orders?

Is he everything you hoped for? If so, why? I really would like to understand this.

$
Old 10-01-2017, 06:04 AM   #28
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...story,amp.html
Never really made the news
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:08 AM   #29
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill James View Post
That kind of news never does.. just like the Rober Menendez corruption trial.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/1...ww.google.com/

Hey PD has MSNBC reported that a Democrat Senator will probably be going to jail??
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:19 AM   #30
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

According to polls, majority of Americans aren't okay with the protests.

According to the electoral college, it's okay and we're stuck with it (yeah, I just made that up ).
proteus317 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women