Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452902
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Amazing

Held for two years without bond, after the FBI spent who knows how much money "investigating". And their only "crime", was expressing hatred of the government which responded to them in exactly the way that fostered the hatred.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...VeS_story.html
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

A federal judge has thrown out all the significant charges against members of the Hutaree Militia in Michigan. This case was near and dear to Eric Holder, and an effort to use the power of the Justice Department against right wing militias. The federal court found that the defendants did little more than exercise their free speech rights against the government. The Washington Post:
The decision is an embarrassment for the government . . . . “The court is aware that protected speech and mere words can be sufficient to show a conspiracy. In this case, however, they do not rise to that level,” the judge said. . . . U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade declined to comment. Two years ago, when militia members were arrested, she said it was time to “take them down.”
How ironic and delicious. In 2010, some were defending the dismissal of the New Black Panther voter intimidation case on free speech grounds, even though they physically tried to block a poll. To Eric Holder, the political leanings of the speakers seems to determine how much respect for those rights the political appointees at DOJ will afford.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/03/27...higan-militia/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Wow..
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Held for two years without bond, after the FBI spent who knows how much money "investigating". And their only "crime", was expressing hatred of the government which responded to them in exactly the way that fostered the hatred.
Well stated.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

They kind of sound like some of the paranoid freaks encountered on here.....setting aside the stated desire to murder police officers and their families. I can't help but think how at odds some of our citizens have become with the government when they side with the scum who want to take down the United States Of America versus those trying (perhaps ineptly) to enforce the law and keep the rest of us safe. Anyway, here are some the quotes that remind me of the crazies on here:

"He was recorded saying he was willing to kill police and even their families. He considered them part of a “brotherhood” — a sinister globalority that included federal law enforcers and United Nations troops.

He had bizarre beliefs: Stone suspected Germany and Singapore had aircraft stationed in Texas, and thousands of Canadian troops were poised to take over Michigan. He said the government put computer chips in a flu vaccine.

He had a speech prepared for a regional militia gathering in Kentucky in 2010, but bad weather forced him and others to return to Michigan. Instead, he read it in the van while a secret camera installed by the FBI captured the remarks.

“It is time to strike and take our nation back so that we may be free again from tyranny,” Stone said. “Time is up, God bless all of you and welcome to the new revolution.”
Swor said Stone is a Christian who was bracing for war against the Antichrist.
“This is not the United States government. This is Satan’s army,” Swor told the judge Monday, referring to the enemy."

I wonder how many of you conservabots would be quacking about this if the family members were named Abu and Muhammad and Farak? I suspect we'd be hearing the exact opposite: "Why were these dirty muslims let out of jail!?!?

I could care less if these clowns were locked up for a while. Probably gave 'em a decent place to sleep instead of the chicken coop they were used to.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #6
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

For once we agree on something Tim, it is hard to understand how so many can side with the scum in DC who want to take down the United States of America.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
For once we agree on something Tim, it is hard to understand how so many can side with the scum in DC who want to take down the United States of America.
If all of our elected representatives would uphold their oath of office and simply abide by the constitution, we wouldn't have to worry about an out of control federal government.

The constitution was designed to protect people from being locked up for no good reason. I'm afraid that our war on Islamist terrorism is going to end up with everyone's freedom being severly restricted.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
But not difficult at all to understand you lining up with the cretins who want to take down the government.

Run away now, and hide behind your ignore button,
Old 03-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If all of our elected representatives would uphold their oath of office and simply abide by the constitution, we wouldn't to worry about an out of control federal government.

The constitution was designed to protect people from being locked up for no good reason. I'm afraid that our war on Islamist terrorism is going to end up with everyone's freedom being severly restricted.
Yep, a document purposely written to be understandable by anyone who is literate and yet we elect people who purposely subvert it at every opportunity.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
They kind of sound like some of the paranoid freaks encountered on here.....setting aside the stated desire to murder police officers and their families. I can't help but think how at odds some of our citizens have become with the government when they side with the scum who want to take down the United States Of America versus those trying (perhaps ineptly) to enforce the law and keep the rest of us safe. Anyway, here are some the quotes that remind me of the crazies on here:

"He was recorded saying he was willing to kill police and even their families. He considered them part of a “brotherhood” — a sinister globalority that included federal law enforcers and United Nations troops.

He had bizarre beliefs: Stone suspected Germany and Singapore had aircraft stationed in Texas, and thousands of Canadian troops were poised to take over Michigan. He said the government put computer chips in a flu vaccine.

He had a speech prepared for a regional militia gathering in Kentucky in 2010, but bad weather forced him and others to return to Michigan. Instead, he read it in the van while a secret camera installed by the FBI captured the remarks.

“It is time to strike and take our nation back so that we may be free again from tyranny,” Stone said. “Time is up, God bless all of you and welcome to the new revolution.”
Swor said Stone is a Christian who was bracing for war against the Antichrist.
“This is not the United States government. This is Satan’s army,” Swor told the judge Monday, referring to the enemy."

I wonder how many of you conservabots would be quacking about this if the family members were named Abu and Muhammad and Farak? I suspect we'd be hearing the exact opposite: "Why were these dirty muslims let out of jail!?!?

I could care less if these clowns were locked up for a while. Probably gave 'em a decent place to sleep instead of the chicken coop they were used to.
NOTE: You are defending the actions of a government employee, U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade – appointed by Odumbo, who violated many of Articles listed under the Bill of Rights guaranteed to American citizens – of all colors and creeds.

Now who should you be afraid of? The government? Or a dozen or so weakly organized militiamen?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
NOTE: You are defending the actions of a government employee, U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade – appointed by Odumbo, who violated many of Articles listed under the Bill of Rights guaranteed to American citizens – of all colors and creeds.

Now who should you be afraid of? The government? Or a dozen or so weakly organized militiamen?
I realize much better than you what I am doign. These people were arrested, they were indicted by a federal grand jury, bail was denied or they couldn't pay it, a trial was held and a United States District Court Judge (part of that government you are so afraid of) made the judgment call that rather than letting a jury decide, the court would acquit some of the defendants. So what? It happens every single day in the United States and if you have any familiarity with the way the criminal courts work, you would know this fact. It is not uncommon for criminals charged with crimes to spend months or years behind bars awaiting trial and to then be acquitted, give a plea bargain that cuts them loose or have a just acquit them during trial, as happened here.

My point is....think about it: think about what your fanatical hatred of the government has turned you into and you're so blind to it that you don't even realize it. You have the opportunity to bash the government, oh goodie, and that is all you and your buddies can think of.....So, what do you do? You line up on the side of lunatics who talk about killing police officers and blowing up their families with bombs. That's who you are. Be proud.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #12
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

That's right, these evil folks talked about stuff so their dangerous, Ayers and company killed people but their liberal heroes along with their bud Obumer. Hey, as long as it's legal, right Tim? I won't bore you with the list of "legal" ways governments have trampled on liberty and ultimately killed their citizens, frankly, you aren't worth it.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:55 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You line up on the side of lunatics who talk about killing police officers and blowing up their families with bombs. You've just described a certain niche of the music industry, which by-the-way, is still producing 'music' with lyrics that say exactly that. Those musicians aren't being sought out and locked-up except on the random occasion when a s/he, et al., is caught with an illicit substance or an illegal gun. That's who you are. Not quite. BTW, there are many who believe liberal lawyers have caused much more damage to society than any group of separatists-clowns wearing fatigues could begin to cause. Be proud. Certainly! Having served for over two decades in uniform protecting the Constitution, it's a natural attribute.

On the other hand, you have just casually dismissed the acts of a government over-reaching its authority and abrogating the rights of U.S. citizens when it did so. Furthermore, the court has dismissed all of the charges against five of the seven who were illegally incarcerated -- without bond -- for two years. Y
et you persist still in labeling those 'innocents' as 'criminals'.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's right, these evil folks talked about stuff so their dangerous, Ayers and company killed people but their liberal heroes along with their bud Obumer. Hey, as long as it's legal, right Tim? I won't bore you with the list of "legal" ways governments have trampled on liberty and ultimately killed their citizens, frankly, you aren't worth it.
Nice try to veer out of the lane but let's stay on point and not talk about some shit that Bill Ayers (who has absolutely nothing to do with this) may or may not have done 50 years ago. As for your offer of stories about government oppression....again, no thanks, not my point nor do I deny happens.

Let's talk about you espousing the rights of folks whose stated agenda is to kill cops and blow up their family with bombs. Aren't you proud? Showed that evil old government up, eh? What a fine group of individuals to stand as your symbol against the Obama government.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
But not difficult at all to understand you lining up with the cretins who want to take down the government.
Not wanting to "take down" the government. We want to restore constitutional government.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women