Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #16
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The fuck do anyone need to thank 45 for besides them guys? Hell he should have left them there!
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:27 PM   #17
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
I heard 1 or all 3 thanked The President of the United States (That is Trump by the way) for helping them out. Let's here you liberals here do the same. Come on...you can do it.
Derek, they will not do it... As Yoda would say " hate and fear are their ways now"!!

To the OP
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:18 PM   #18
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
How 'bout a child molesting "christian" GOPer from Alabama?

How about all the allegations coming out of Hollywood!! Ohh wait it gets better, Al Franken is now accused of sexual misconduct!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-16-2017, 05:07 PM   #19
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

What the hell is wrong with you people? Everything is this for that, no wonder the world is in the shape it is. Some of you are absolute garbage human beings so you hide behind a keyboard and type your fallacies out. Move the fuck on man dam, you don’t like a certain ethnicity , fine keep that shit to yourself. All the shit going on in this world and all we have to talk about is what Obama did and didn’t do, what 44 has done repub vs Democrat, shit is getting old real quick!
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:40 PM   #20
Congratulations
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Congratulations is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:07 PM   #21
Congratulations
Valued Poster

I thought he was gay. Either way, if the Alabama guy gets elected and forced out then AL should too. Plus there are pictures with him and hearsay with the other.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:47 AM   #22
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This is too funny -- you are asking this on a hooker board??? Take a look in your mirror- that's the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroundagain View Post
What the hell is wrong with you people? Everything is this for that, no wonder the world is in the shape it is. Some of you are absolute garbage human beings so you hide behind a keyboard and type your fallacies out. Move the fuck on man dam, you don’t like a certain ethnicity , fine keep that shit to yourself. All the shit going on in this world and all we have to talk about is what Obama did and didn’t do, what 44 has done repub vs Democrat, shit is getting old real quick!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:54 AM   #23
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Outright racist and married to a white woman, but let’s not stick to facts, you assume him to be racist but can’t show one iota of proof. Secondly, once again you are assuming shit to try and fit your agenda! And I give it to you, the guy is an asshole, but assholes are certainly not confined to one political party or the other

hmmm so if you black and married to a white you cannot be a racist. However, if you are white and married to a black you can be a racist.. As you libtards believe only 'whites' can be racist... to fit your agenda....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/co...icle-1.3030878

I do not assume, it is fact, he says whites cannot play sports or do not have quick enough feet, I think was his exact words. So if I says black are not good swimmers since blacks cannot swim well. It is a fact everyone know this. Then that is ok? Oh, as long as I am married to a black woman.

This is fun. I needed to kill some time this morning
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:04 AM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
pretty girl, bringing race into this? Really., that's all you got? Just like the rest of the scum sucking liberals in our country. Potus does something good, when he didn't have to interfere and liberals cannot give him credit. These 3 players were not judged by race, they were U.S, citizens and Potus got them out of China!! As far as the nfl players kneeling, it was colin kaepernick who started it, and the rest that followed this year are only looking for attention.. If those millionaire players are so deprived of their civil rights, why don't they quit their millionaire jobs and move to another country? I will tell you why, because other countries would not provide such advantages as the good ol' U.S.of A !! And most would not put up with such disrespect to their anthems!! But go ahead pretty boi, continue the race b/s...........
The OP brought race into it when he said "By the way...these are the types of individuals who kneel during the anthem."

There was a post on the ECCIE national board under the Political section titled "Trump embarasses the USofA" in which a Trump SUPPORTER and a die-hard Republican criticized Trump severely for intervening. In fact, most Trump supporters said he should not have intervened.

So the lack of praise for Trump coming to the rescue of the 3 individuals is hardly a liberal/conservative issue in many people's minds.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 07:23 PM   #25
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The OP brought race into it when he said "By the way...these are the types of individuals who kneel during the anthem."

There was a post on the ECCIE national board under the Political section titled "Trump embarasses the USofA" in which a Trump SUPPORTER and a die-hard Republican criticized Trump severely for intervening. In fact, most Trump supporters said he should not have intervened.

So the lack of praise for Trump coming to the rescue of the 3 individuals is hardly a liberal/conservative issue in many people's minds.
Where in the bold red does it say race?? It is bad to assume!! I will expand on the op's train of thought-- these types of inividuals are those that are liberal, anti-USA, and do not have a lick of respect for anything other than themselves.. These types of individuals are always the perpetual victims of everything.. This country needs to learn life is not fair! And the associations you keep have consequences.......... I would not have gone after the players either, But Trump did!
I'am a die hard conservative Republican that does not support Trump!! However he did save the Supreme Court, and is better than the alternative.........
Old 11-18-2017, 01:00 AM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...you assume him to be racist but can’t show one iota of proof.
That's par for the course around here... just ask millsy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
If people need to see the posts this racist makes, they can look it up. I don’t have to post them. I’m not going to go back and look through...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:10 AM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
California has the highest GDP than any state, their gdp is slightly higher than France which is a whole country, leave to so called republicans and their alternative facts!
GDP per capita is more meaningful than the raw GDP. Looking at the 50 states plus DC, California doesn't even make the top ten:

Old 11-18-2017, 01:17 AM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
The fuck do anyone need to thank 45 for besides them guys? Hell he should have left them there!
You mean like 44 did to Otto Warmbier? Oh wait, we did get that guy back in a braindead coma!
Old 11-18-2017, 06:13 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Where in the bold red does it say race?? It is bad to assume!! I will expand on the op's train of thought-- these types of inividuals are those that are liberal, anti-USA, and do not have a lick of respect for anything other than themselves.. These types of individuals are always the perpetual victims of everything.. This country needs to learn life is not fair! And the associations you keep have consequences.......... I would not have gone after the players either, But Trump did!
I'am a die hard conservative Republican that does not support Trump!! However he did save the Supreme Court, and is better than the alternative.........
Please. I am assuming nothing. The people who have taken a knee during the playing of the national anthem were all black in the beginning. They are NOT anti-USA at all. They want a better life for all people. Racism is alive and well in this country. Colin Kaepernick started it all and almost all who have taken a knee since then have been black. Some whites have stood with arms locked to support those protesters but for the most part those taking a knee have been black.

Let's remember some FACTS. The players who are protesting are not doing it for themselves. They are for the most part earning millions of dollars a year to play a game they love. Colin Kaepernick has donated $ 1 million of his own money to various causes that support underprivileged people and works with those organizations, as do many other NFL players, black and white.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:14 PM   #30
Congratulations
Valued Poster

now him

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women