Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 11:14 PM   #1
jizzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65
Default QUESTION: SOAP AT FKK Sharks

Hey can any of you guys get a picture or the brand of the bodywash/shampoo/soap they use at FKK sharks?It was great for my skin and I really liked it. Smelled ok i think. If anyone can post a picture of it would be super grateful. Not sure when the next time i'll be in town. thanks! its like a black bottle with gold letters
jizzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:08 AM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Your Wish Will be Granted Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzme View Post
Hey can any of you guys get a picture or the brand of the bodywash/shampoo/soap they use at FKK sharks?It was great for my skin and I really liked it. Smelled ok i think. If anyone can post a picture of it would be super grateful. Not sure when the next time i'll be in town. thanks! its like a black bottle with gold letters
They use the same one many clubs do, you're wish will be granted shortly. I already helped myself to one of their towels, perhaps I will help myself to some soap now. Usually about 4 PM or so that short little girl who tends to the locker room walks around with a bucket of new ones. In fact she normally places a blue bucket of new ones down ( about ten in there) and the guys will replace the empty one with full ones as needed. Perhaps one will end up in my locker.

Look for your pic in 7-12 days, I leave the end of next week for Frankfurt but I will be in Dietzenbach for a few days to take care of some ' unfinished' business before headed to Darmstadt. I like to do Sharks on Sundays and Wednesdays for the 50E entry.

Their soap really is good and I agree with you on all it's benefits and scents.

I ask for nothing in return except for the name of a good Dallas Spa where I can be treated like I am in Dietzenbach.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:50 AM   #3
jizzme
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
They use the same one many clubs do, you're wish will be granted shortly. I already helped myself to one of their towels, perhaps I will help myself to some soap now. Usually about 4 PM or so that short little girl who tends to the locker room walks around with a bucket of new ones. In fact she normally places a blue bucket of new ones down ( about ten in there) and the guys will replace the empty one with full ones as needed. Perhaps one will end up in my locker.

Look for your pic in 7-12 days, I leave the end of next week for Frankfurt but I will be in Dietzenbach for a few days to take care of some ' unfinished' business before headed to Darmstadt. I like to do Sharks on Sundays and Wednesdays for the 50E entry.

Their soap really is good and I agree with you on all it's benefits and scents.

I ask for nothing in return except for the name of a good Dallas Spa where I can be treated like I am in Dietzenbach.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:55 PM   #4
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Default Here is your soap

as promised here you go, good luck hope you find it.

http://www.ille.ie/

A German told me you can find them online

IMG_8171.JPG
Old 11-12-2017, 07:05 AM   #5
jizzme
Valued Poster

thanks buddy, still impossible to find online...
Old 11-30-2017, 04:49 PM   #6
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Might need to find a German/EU online shop similar to drugstoredotcom or something and search within. Shipping might prove difficult, however. Then again, they might not do OCT sales of this stuff, just provide it to institutional customers, like trying to buy higher end hotel linens, which are sold direct by a handful of companies like Calderon.
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:14 PM   #7
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer View Post
just provide it to institutional customers, like trying to buy higher end hotel linens, which are sold direct by a handful of companies like Calderon.
I tried the company ( link below maybe someone else is better at searching) that makes their towels to no avail thinking it might link me to some kind of a partner company that supplies shampoos and soap etc like that Calderon company you mention.

http://www.textil-roeder.de/

Perhaps it is best you just help yourself to a bottle as I do towels. I completed my collection with the new one for men and of course snagged one of the ladies ones as well

The new towels by the way match the soap bottles very well. If you want a bottle of soap really bad and want to come to Austin to claim it I will grab you one next week. On the house.

Fuck it, I am getting one for myself too. I pay 65E to get in and those cheap ass Germans can't fix the god dam steam room for 3 months now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharksnov.jpg (17.4 KB, 138 views)
Old 12-03-2017, 09:37 AM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

This is the best I could get for you, good luck. Got a flight to catch and can focus on stealing towels now and not soap although I think I will try to snag one of their blue robes this trip

https://www.codecheck.info/kosmetik_...shower_gel.pro

http://www.ille.de/en/products/appli...-edition/gold/
Old 12-07-2017, 01:01 PM   #9
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzme View Post
thanks buddy, still impossible to find online...
If you didn't find them online on those link feel free to come to Austin and take a shower or pick up a bottle, I helped myself to four of them today

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women