Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2017, 10:10 PM   #16
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Well give her a try for yourself. I think she is back in town. Not 100% sure, but a pic she used in her ad is back again, as well as ads stating that they have no problem verifying their photos with photo requests. Her and her crew used that technique. Funny though when I asked for a photo request, the camera on their phone had just "broken" and they weren't able to do it.
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #17
Capwned
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooliganmike23 View Post
Also she said she was going to review me as a client. I told her to go for it lol.
Someone willing to do this will probably lie through their teeth so.. that's a little unfortunate too :-(

Sorry to hear about the experience.. small victory it could have been worse.. very small.. haha
Capwned is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:05 PM   #18
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Well give her a try for yourself. I think she is back in town. Not 100% sure, but a pic she used in her ad is back again, as well as ads stating that they have no problem verifying their photos with photo requests. Her and her crew used that technique. Funny though when I asked for a photo request, the camera on their phone had just "broken" and they weren't able to do it.
The real problem I see is the rest of us are new to the situation and the service rendered as to your first visit.. to get adequate test results for further research it takes someone that has experienced the negative variables already from the first blind study.. place, time, to see if it is environmental,situational etc. then gather the new test study variables compare them to the results from the first blind study.. then report the study findings....Lol lol lol ����
Just razzing you lol your first post was good enough for me at least. Definitely appreciate the Intel.
Sometimes when the little fella is saying hey lookie over there let's check this out well it's better to use the big heads wisdom to discourage the little fellas desire.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #19
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlo View Post
The real problem I see is the rest of us are new to the situation and the service rendered as to your first visit.. to get adequate test results for further research it takes someone that has experienced the negative variables already from the first blind study.. place, time, to see if it is environmental,situational etc. then gather the new test study variables compare them to the results from the first blind study.. then report the study findings....
I will be glad to do that sir. But of course I need a research grant to proceed as all previous grant money has been exhausted. A fellow of your intellect and financial means I'm sure would be willing to fund such a quest for knowledge and veracity of the primary results as they would relate to further study and secondary results........always happy to share information about the good and the bad.

Yeah I know all about the little head clouding the judgement of the big head. I've fallen prey to that before, but this one was pretty much the worst of it. As I said before, I'll get over the wasted money. If I kept just a few guys from seeing her because of this, then it cost her more than it did me!
Old 04-27-2017, 11:21 PM   #20
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

She's back I see lol. Notice her ad and several others of hot young petite girls on BP posted right next to her ad

I wonder if she is getting any new suckers this trip

Beware gents and think with the big head!
Old 04-29-2017, 08:23 AM   #21
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I will be glad to do that sir. But of course I need a research grant to proceed as all previous grant money has been exhausted. A fellow of your intellect and financial means I'm sure would be willing to fund such a quest for knowledge and veracity of the primary results as they would relate to further study and secondary results........always happy to share information about the good and the bad.

Yeah I know all about the little head clouding the judgement of the big head. I've fallen prey to that before, but this one was pretty much the worst of it. As I said before, I'll get over the wasted money. If I kept just a few guys from seeing her because of this, then it cost her more than it did me!
Hahahahaha.... Lol so true research​ grants would be the way hahahahaha
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:23 PM   #22
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Default She's backkkkk!

My good friend (NOT) Victoria is back in Fargo I see. Notice how many ads there are of young hotties at the same time she is here? Coincidence???? I think not!! Her and her crew are back in business. Just want to keep people aware. If they look too good to be true, and no history on them....then it likely is too good to be true.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women