Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2017, 08:29 PM   #46
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Thank you to the guys that actually showed up, but I won't be returning to CR or Des Moines. From NCNSs to last minute cancellations to just plain sitting around doing nothing. I don't know if it was timing or just a lack of black whore love. Either way, I'm staying my black ass in the south.
There's no lack of black whore love...I've been to DSM enough times now (like right now) to know. Most likely the timing. Sorry CR didn't work out but I recommend you give DSM another go.
DSM is for sure better than you experienced this time around I swear.
Whoever was calling you fuckin' n-words please send those losers info my way. XOOX
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:55 PM   #47
Tooofustogether
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I'm late to the party I'm from omaha but get to Des Moines once in a while and I would of deffinetly would of seen you if I would have been up there. Still looking for my first AA provider and you girl i must say are beautiful. Sorry for your luck there in iowa but if you ever do come back or get to omaha please pm me and let me know I'll see if I can get some time to come see ya girl
Tooofustogether is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:41 PM   #48
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can vouch for this gent ladies...he rocks!

Wish I was in DM this week

Ladies yall are are so sexy..good luck and have fun
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:19 PM   #49
Tooofustogether
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Thanks Dallas must say you rocked my world girl broken cock ring and all lol
Tooofustogether is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:39 PM   #50
DSMRick
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I agree with Shayla, we have seen lots of visiting ladies say that they had too many ncns to come back here again. It is clearly a problem in Des Moines. Although it seems odd that these guys are able to get verified.

Having said that, I am not surprised that anyone visiting Des Moines from elsewhere in the country noticed a lot of racism. I think people here just aren't used to seeing black people in general.
DSMRick is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 07:06 PM   #51
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. Yep...gotta buy better cock rings!

My m9tto is...keep trying..if one visits sucks then next one may kick ass
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:05 PM   #52
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMRick View Post
I agree with Shayla, we have seen lots of visiting ladies say that they had too many ncns to come back here again. It is clearly a problem in Des Moines. Although it seems odd that these guys are able to get verified.

Having said that, I am not surprised that anyone visiting Des Moines from elsewhere in the country noticed a lot of racism. I think people here just aren't used to seeing black people in general.
Fingers crossed really hard it was just bad timing. Just given my own experiences (most recent visit included) DSM as a whole is greater than my fellow chocolate beauty Ms. Danielle was shown. I'm saddened and blown away her first run turned out this way. DSM is my fave spot in Iowa....i'd love to her to love visiting it like I do. I know she's pretty much crossed it off but I hope she changes her mind ... hell i'd love to meet up with her here on another trip if she does.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:25 AM   #53
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

User ID: 199109
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Bad timing maybe, but that doesn't explain the NCNS and rude behavior. "You're just a n-word" and "oh I didn't know you were black...sorry". So no more Iowa trips for me. I'm sure the other black girls will appreciate y'all. Maybe you can show them better respect
So sorry to hear about your horrible trip! Reminds me of the first and last time I visited Little Rock, AR. Tons of NCNS and pure racism. One guy went so far as to ask me to be his house n***** so I definitely understand your frustrations.

Personally think DSM is a great place to visit, and I've met some really decent gents there! Shoot, the Midwest itself. I'd say hopefully you give it another try, but knowing I'd NEVER bring my brown self back to LR, I'll keep it to myself....
Lovelyallison is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:03 AM   #54
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMRick View Post

I really have to disagree here, Rick. I grew up in Des Moines in a racially diverse neighborhood/ high school and everyone got along pretty well. And this was in the 60's. I would have gotten my face slapped by my mamma for any kind of racist comment. I worked retail/ customer service in the Drake area for many years and equally served people of all races and nationalities. You can find racism anywhere, but in general I think Des Moines is pretty open minded. I see lots of interracial dating and every white teenager I know listens to rap music and dresses hip hop. I think it's a question of are you of positive attitude and looking for the best in people or a negative person who sees racism under every rock and around every corner. If I'm staring, it's just because you're beautiful, no matter what color you are. I only think there is a human race.
When I'm communicating with touring providers I do warn them that Des Moines guys don't prebook well and NCNS. Warning them about racism never occurred to me and I've never had an AA provider complain about it.
ClimaxBlues is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #55
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Iowa and Ebony Providers!

I would have to disagree with your statements about them not liking Ebony Providers. Not only have I toured Iowa, I spent a year living in Des Moines.

In every city you are going to get NCNS and last minute cancellations. Do you have a cancellation policy in place? I have cancelled tours before to Iowa because of the lack of Pre-Bookings, other times I have just randomly popped up as I am in town visiting my Bestie( Renee you know I love you girl) You have to make the business work for you. I know plenty of guys that won't see me because of my cancellation policy and I am okay with that. My clients that I have met value me and my time.

As far as the racism goes, you can't make it just about Iowa. Their are more racist people down south then all together combined in Iowa. People are just people. I have had guys tell ladies that I know they didn't want to see me because of the color of my skin. Next thing you know they are at my door because of how I carry myself. Please don't be so quick to judge. Iowa has some great guys. I was glad to call hit home for a while.

Your Seductive Concierge,
Andrea Davis
Andrea Davis is online now   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:45 PM   #56
midvale
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Good reply, Andrea. The attitude of the provider is much more important than the color of her skin. I made it to your door a few times and I sure enjoyed your skin!
midvale is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #57
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry to hear that your tour did not go well in DM. Personally, I would chalk most of it up to timing. I've heard great things about DM from providers of all races. You look gorgeous and it appears you are well-reviewed and reputable; have you considered a deposit policy or do you make folks pay a cancellation fee? I know it's easier said than done, but since I implemented a deposit policy, I have see my cancellations drop drastically. If they do have to cancel, they are definitely quick to reschedule.

In regards to some of the texts you received, I am definitely sorry to hear that. I spent the last decade living in the South and mainly Texas this past year. However, many of my formative years were spent in the Upper Midwest, including places like Iowa. There are racists everywhere and we just have to keep it moving. The beautiful-ugly thing about the South is their racism is overt; you know the 411 about people and places, because it's just known. However, the Midwest it's a bit more covert - it comes out insidiously usually. Regardless, most people do not think that way and from what I've found, men who resort to racial degradation usually cannot afford you or find you highly attractive and have been socialized not to think that way - kind of like an inner battle. It's odd.
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:58 AM   #58
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you chimed in Andrea. I think you were why I was "moved" to try Iowa in the first place. I hope Danielle has peeked into this thread since she last posted on it and reconsiders .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women