Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2017, 04:07 PM   #16
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Literally LOL!!!!!

Lube, did you stop maturing mentally in the 6th or 7th grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Yes I am calling your mother old and screw her screw your daddy too punk.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:17 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
*** Removed By Staff ***
Apparently DarthMaul feels that brushing teeth is too violet of an image for this forum. ???? I assume he doesn't brush his own teeth?

My apologies.

I'll just stick to threatening to kill fellow posters instead....which of course is acceptable.

You got to love this place.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:08 PM   #18
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Apparently DarthMaul feels that brushing teeth is too violet of an image for this forum. ????

My apologies.

I'll just stick to threatening to kill fellow posters instead....which of course is acceptable.

You got to love this place.
I had warned you that the video was disgusting and insensitive and I even alerted the MODs that you were cashing in on the massacre in U.K you are a very insensitive prick. You should personally apologize to every victim of a terrorist attack. I admit I have thrown some low blows but I have never made fun of people whose families are literally mourning right now to get a cheap joke in - you should have your ECCIE privileges revoked !!!!
And yes Dalilama I did RTM the MODs on this thread !!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:14 PM   #19
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

It's got nothing to do with U.K. You big pussy.

What a fucking moron you are.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:18 PM   #20
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's got nothing to do with U.K. You big pussy.
Oh go fuck yourself it was poor timing and in poor taste- you knew ISiS was behind the U.K. attacks and while families are grieving and mourning you decided to be a comedian and make light of it - you are lower than dirt you pig.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:32 PM   #21
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh go fuck yourself it was poor timing and in poor taste- you knew ISiS was behind the U.K. attacks and while families are grieving and mourning you decided to be a comedian and make light of it - you are lower than dirt you pig.
Nope Lube. You're the pig.

And as usual you're full of shit. There is no possible nexus for that video and to what happen in the U.K...only in your own perverted mind.

Perhaps you should stick to trolling the HEB parking lot for men and stay out of this forum since you seem to have trouble with comprehension.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:34 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Old 05-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Btw....I fucked your daughter in the ass again and she says my dick is bigger than yours.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:38 PM   #24
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nope Lube. You're the pig.

And as usual you're full of shit. There is no possible nexus for that video and to what happen in the U.K...only in your own perverted mind.

Perhaps you should stick to trolling the HEB parking lot for men and stay out of this forum since you seem to have trouble with comprehension.
Just be lucky that I wasn't someone who lost a family member to ISIS because you wouldn't be laughing and you can take that however you want dip shit. Remember don't quit your day job - you are not good as this at all - trying to be a comedian ends in a fail.
You are lying POS if you think people can't connect the dots you went on a rant as soon as the bombing happened in one threat you mentioned how we shouldn't allow immigrants and last I checked you are not even from this country nor this continent.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:43 PM   #25
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just be lucky that I wasn't someone who lost a family member to ISIS because you wouldn't be laughing and you can take that however you want dip shit. Remember don't quit your day job - you are not good as this at all - trying to be a comedian ends in a fail.
You are lying POS if you think people can't connect the dots you went on a rant as soon as the bombing happened in one threat you mentioned how we shouldn't allow immigrants and last I checked you are not even from this country nor this continent.
Keep trying fat boy.

Btw... your daughter thinks your a pussy too.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:08 AM   #26
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Keep trying fat boy.

Btw... your daughter thinks your a pussy too.
Your 90 year old dead mother thought you were a Pussy too she really hates what you have become - you are a dosgrace to her you little runt.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:22 AM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your 90 year old dead mother thought you were a Pussy too she really hates what you have become - you are a dosgrace to her you little runt.
I don't think my dead mom would fuck you either. Guess you'll have to stick to sucking dicks at HEB.

Your pig daughters ass is sweet once you get passed the used part. I like the way she squeals after she queefs. She must have got that from you.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:44 AM   #28
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't think my dead mom would fuck you either. Guess you'll have to stick to sucking dicks at HEB.

Your pig daughters ass is sweet once you get passed the used part. I like the way she squeals after she queefs. She must have got that from you.
If only my son in law could read what you just type and you would be in big trouble Internet warrior. Talk tough while typing don't ya ? However, when I was going to pay you a personal visit you wanted to be my friend and pal because you knew what was coming your way!!!
Stop acting like a tough guy in the open and then pm apologizing next time there will be no forgiveness.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:00 AM   #29
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
If only my son in law could read what you just type and you would be in big trouble Internet warrior. Talk tough while typing don't ya ? However, when I was going to pay you a personal visit you wanted to be my friend and pal because you knew what was coming your way!!!
Stop acting like a tough guy in the open and then pm apologizing next time there will be no forgiveness.
Oh please forgive me! Are you seriously going to continue with that lie? Go ahead and post that non existent PM ..make even a bigger fool of yourself if that's possible.

Must get lonely in that parking lot.

Btw..when I was skull fucking your daughter Petunia I didn't know if should have pulled out and given her a facial or just fill her lungs up. Guess which one I did?
Old 05-24-2017, 01:04 AM   #30
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh please forgive me! Are you seriously going to continue with that lie? Go ahead and post that non existent PM ..make even a bigger fool of yourself if that's possible.

Must get lonely in that parking lot.

Btw..when I was skull fucking your daughter Petunia I didn't know if should have pulled out and given her a facial or just fill her lungs up. Guess which one I did?
You want me to post it so you can run to the MODs to get me banned ? You are a very scared little man - get a life and go get laid - why are you on this site if you not getting laid ? I had a young lady give me a great massage yesterday evening - sucks that your life is miserable.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women