Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2017, 07:59 PM   #1
BlacksmithRay50
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Negotiation ok or not

This is bothering me, the girls negotiate everything, I call I say hey, I feel like I want a prostate massage,extra 50, I'm like fuck no, I'll find someone else, I get ignored for hours til I give up or I get lucky and I find a girl that says she'll do it for 20. Or I ask you offer Greek? Sure 50. I say how bout 20 or God forbid no upcharge and it's like I get blacklisted some how, lol. Sorry, I know I'm being sarcastic.
But it's all these double standards, I'm late, never call or text again, she expected to be late. She negotiates everything, me... don't be that guy... Prices are going up, newbie girls charging crazy prices and don't do shit and dudes are happy to pay that shit. It's crazy, mean while, in the real world, in the oilfield, yes we're drilling again but I still took a 30k pay cut this year from my 20k last year. Maybe these docs and lawyers are still ballin it up and can afford 300 for what was 150 a year and half ago but from I can tell the economy hasn't changed that much.
Some girls are spot on and service is as great as ever, but prices have still went up so I've went from once a week to once every 2 or 3 weeks, and of I am for something freaky I better hope I get 10 15 hours overtime.
I know I'm ranting but I want to some of your sexy ass chicks but I can't afford it no more. Lol. I've been saying I got the blue collar curse with the white collar taste.
Just my 2 cents, what y'all think, am I just being a punk or some of y'all agree or what?
BlacksmithRay50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:07 PM   #2
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I say don't waste your time negotiating if you can't handle rejection and stay the fuck away from the gals who don't charge what you want to pay!

As far as the rates going up, don't see these ladies, stay home and jackoff if you have to!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:18 PM   #3
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Haggling, no. Negotiating, yes. Also, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:24 PM   #4
BlacksmithRay50
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
I say don't waste your time negotiating if you can't handle rejection and stay the fuck away from the gals who don't charge what you want to pay!

As far as the rates going up, don't see these ladies, stay home and jackoff if you have to!
It's not the rejection, that's fine, tell me no, my price is x amount I'm worth it, pay or don't. I'm fine with that. It's the if you even try you're blacklisted attitude that pisses me off. How are they going to negotiate every single little action we do down to an upcharge to driving 2 exits over if I prefer an outcall but I'm blacklisted for asking for a discount or special or to include a special activity with no upcharge?
Old 05-23-2017, 08:29 PM   #5
BlacksmithRay50
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Haggling, no. Negotiating, yes. Also, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Now this, this I'll admit to, I might have crossed the line from negotiation to haggling once or twice. I could see this, especially if I feel like they're being rude I don't really back down. I don't have an off switch.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

No off switch means Rosey Palm stays busy.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #7
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
No off switch means Rosey Palm stays busy.
She never says no
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:06 AM   #8
regreq
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

IMO, NO, its not OK.

Look, I find haggling with (legit) merchants over price a bit tawdry, but the providers are not merchants selling an inanimate knick-knack. They are selling (OK, 'renting') themselves. The price tag they put out there, whether for full-service or 'add-ons', is directly tied to their self-worth. By haggling with them, you are, at some level saying: 'you are not worth it'. -- That may not be how you view it, but I can see that it might be received that way by the Provider. I can see why they might very well be turned off/upset.

Just find a Provider that fits your budget. If a lady you like doesn't fit your budget, don't go see her. There are plenty of Providers I ignore because I don't find the pricing attractive. -- That still leaves a WHOLE LOT of Providers to see (at least here in Big D).
regreq is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:06 AM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If the lady says she's open to negotiation in her ad, sure, otherwise, I wouldn't.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:18 AM   #10
Chaz76040
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If the lady says she's open to negotiation in her ad, sure, otherwise, I wouldn't.

I like this...I personally don't like negotiations...tell me what you want and I will tell if I will do it...but only here and before our time...if you try to negotiate at my incall I just ask you to leave...

that seem fair?
Chaz76040 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:55 AM   #11
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I maybe old school but I won't even mention rates until after I've seen a lady. First visit I pony up her advertised rates. Usually bring a few extra bills just in case. If her services live up to her rates I will see her again and then maybe discuss extras. With me that's usually extra time though since I'm pretty vanilla.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:59 AM   #12
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
OP

Some ladies don't differentiate between haggling and negotiating.That is to say, only if there is really a difference at all. There may not be It may be your tone, perceived slease factor, level of annoyance and last but not least when you try.

You may haggle and get serviced but your level of service may drastically have been lowered.Haggle her down because it's the end of the month, you may feel like you wasted your money.Shell suck your dick, but not with any enthusiasm. Pay her stated rate no questions asked, and she may give you the fuck of the century and feel like it was money well spent.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:33 AM   #13
BlacksmithRay50
Gaining Momentum

All valid points. And some I agree with. I guess more than the negotiations its the rising prices that bother me to be honest. I just got pissed and I had been drinking when I made the post last night, probably not a good combo. I had contacted a provider that anyone, and I'm not being overstating, anyone would recognize she was a 250 max provider, 200 RS, 300 maybe with greek. And that's still be a little generous. I'm saying this is max, absolute max, not dallas, more like el paso. We have way to many options here. And she threw that out there like it was nothing. And I'm not an idiot, I know some providers know they're a 250 girl, but they say 300, then say 250rs so us guy think we got a deal, we all know that, well most of us. Maybe some of the noobs don't. So like the asshole champ that I am I and the no bullshit mood I was in I hit back quick, 200rs and of course I got the fuck you response. Now us guys talk about this shit all the time in the mens lounge. And I won't rat or point fingers. And I won't put anyone on blast for all the pm's saying "I agree" about the prices getting out of hand. But just like the ladies banning together to get raised prices us guys can do the same shit.
Seriously girl, in the last 2 years I've take a 50k pay cut. I love seeing y'all. Generally you're the highlight of my day, week, month and year. And you see it in the comments of the all the reviews and forums, "I loved seeing X provider, I miss seeing X provider, she used to be great...until she raised her rates"..I can't afford to see her anymore"...I can't only see her once or twice a year now".....
I'm no genius but but when y'all charging 200 250 and had loyal guys lined up, i dunno, what 5 or 6 of us a day it seems, your regulars from what it seems, that's 1000 a day plus. Sure you might still have that and even make more. And there may still be some guys that didn't slow down but I doubt it tons. Everyones just to chicken shit to say it for fear someone will see and not see them anymore. What I know, is the girls I talk to still charging 200-250 are driving hellcats, the girls charging 300-400 have to fucking uber to me. SO y'all tell me who are making the right business decisions.
And don't even get me started on these new girls, what the fuck is wrong with you guys. Some new girl comes in, has no clue what she's doing, basically licks the head and lays there, and you're paying 300+ so she thinks that's what's she's worth, meanwhile she's taking the business of the girls who's actually put in the time and earned her reputation and learned the skills. Make her do the same. I've seen these 18yo girls go from 200 to 400 in 2 months and not learn 1 skill. And you white knight reviewers are the worlds worst, your accounts should be banned for that shit. You just cost the rest of money, guys and girls included. Everyone is going in blind. Y'all lie about price, lie about activities, lie about actual skill. I've read a review, pm'd a guy and asked about, review basically says she was best ever, pm said worst provider he ever touched. How many guys just read the review, drove over ponied up and was like WTF after. Make these new girls earn their stripes like the rest of em. If they aren't cut out for it they just aren't. At least then we'll actually have some good providers.
And sure, sometimes banging some hot piece of meat who has absolutely no skill is fun, I partake in that sometimes, I know she can't suck a dick worth shit, I know if I let her ride me for more than 5 mins she going to chaff my legs, I know if I k9 her she going to drive her bone in at a weird angle that hurts. I know these things, but she's hot as fuck and sometimes that's what I want. WRITE THAT in the review. She was horrible in bed but she's fucking hot. That's ok. Read my last review, it kinda goes like that. If that was what I was expecting I would have gave her a yes.
Ok, I'm done. I'm off work and bored so I might chime back in later once I got some feedback or some more pm's from the people to chicken shit to post themselves. Happydays.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:33 AM   #14
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Never negotiate.

Never haggle.

Never adjust the price, do not itemize.

I just look at the ad, schedule the appointment, get in there being so friendly and respectful.

Release the stress.

Then say thank you and go.

Like it never happened.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:37 AM   #15
BlacksmithRay50
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus View Post
Never negotiate.

Never haggle.

Never adjust the price, do not itemize.

I just look at the ad, schedule the appointment, get in there being so friendly and respectful.

Release the stress.

Then say thank you and go.

Like it never happened.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
You sir are boring, you might as well grab a warm rag or tube sock, your favorite sex idol 80's poster and just stay your ass at home!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women