Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #151
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Obama couldn’t fart without widespread outrage, even here as I recall.

Trump, being as smart with the best words as he claims to be, might have “heard things from people” on Fox, which he watches half the day.

So I guess that’s not really a valid point.

"here" isn't the main stream press. press coverage of Obama was mostly positive, that is if you take Harvard as a valid academic source. if Obama did fart the press would claim it smelled like rose petals.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:19 PM   #152
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
"here" isn't the main stream press. press coverage of Obama was mostly positive, that is if you take Harvard as a valid academic source. if Obama did fart the press would claim it smelled like rose petals.

Since You and a few others have claimed to know everything , can you site a thread on "here" that mentions Obama doing it? Immigration has been a hot topic for a decade. One would think it would have been brought up.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:58 PM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I beg to differ, An intelligent person would know that it is not a binary issue. Under Obama they used discretion when separating families.
Under Sessions, I mean Trump they spitefully do it along with tricking folks with a promise of a Visa.

Then we get back to the Deficit and budget issue. Obama did not double the budget. And the deficit is a combination of Budget and economy. You know the economy that failed under Bush. Not blaming Bush it was greed on both sides that caused it. Had Bush been in for another term I imagine he would have done pretty much the same things Obama did. And you know that Phil Gramm was the catalyst to the recession.
You really need to listen to Jeh Johnson, and this time take your fingers out of your ears, because Johnson said it happened as a consequence of enforcing the law and protecting those unable to defend themselves from adult predators ... just the same as it happened earlier this year.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:49 PM   #154
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

There are hundreds of kids being detained who have not yet been reunited with their parents.

Parents not properly informed they could wait with their kids and seek asylum.

A huge mess.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:53 PM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are hundreds of kids being detained who have not yet been reunited with their parents.

Parents not properly informed they could wait with their kids and seek asylum.

A huge mess.
A mess of their parents making -- not the U.S. taxpayers, and that's a fact.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:07 PM   #156
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I agree it's not the taxpayer's fault. However, it IS the administration's fault. The ACLU is fighting this misleading and cruel effort.

As a taxpayer, I don't appreciate how they're wasting my money trying to clean up messes they cause and repeatedly bungle.

You want to keep paying for this?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...ts-lawyers-say

Separated parents unknowingly gave up reunification rights, lawyers say
Nation Jul 26, 2018 6:37 PM EDT

In more than a dozen testimonies provided in court Wednesday, migrant parents separated from their children at the border said they were pressured by immigration officials to sign forms waiving their reunification rights in a “coercive and misleading manner.”

The testimonies were among more than 100 pages of personal declarations compiled by attorneys who have worked closely with detained parents who were directly affected by the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy it rolled out in early May.

The declarations detail several examples in which parents were not given enough time to make sound decisions, including having “only a few minutes to decide whether or not to leave their children in the U.S.,” a decision that one lawyer’s declaration said has been done in a room of up to 50 other people.

The PBS NewsHour read through all of the declarations and pulled several takeaways from the latest filing that offer a look at what the ACLU called a “mess” in the ongoing fight to reunify families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:15 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

It is, and always has been, the parents' fault!

And any parent in this country that similarly endangered the life of a child as those illegals did would consequently have their children taken away from them ... and you wouldn't -- don't -- hear a whimper from a lying dim-retard about the children separated from a parent who has been jailed a common offense such as burglary.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #158
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I agree it's not the taxpayer's fault. However, it IS the administration's fault. The ACLU is fighting this misleading and cruel effort.

As a taxpayer, I don't appreciate how they're wasting my money trying to clean up messes they cause and repeatedly bungle.

You want to keep paying for this?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...ts-lawyers-say

Separated parents unknowingly gave up reunification rights, lawyers say
Nation Jul 26, 2018 6:37 PM EDT

In more than a dozen testimonies provided in court Wednesday, migrant parents separated from their children at the border said they were pressured by immigration officials to sign forms waiving their reunification rights in a “coercive and misleading manner.”

The testimonies were among more than 100 pages of personal declarations compiled by attorneys who have worked closely with detained parents who were directly affected by the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy it rolled out in early May.

The declarations detail several examples in which parents were not given enough time to make sound decisions, including having “only a few minutes to decide whether or not to leave their children in the U.S.,” a decision that one lawyer’s declaration said has been done in a room of up to 50 other people.

The PBS NewsHour read through all of the declarations and pulled several takeaways from the latest filing that offer a look at what the ACLU called a “mess” in the ongoing fight to reunify families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border.

so what's your point here? that the US is going to "confiscate" these illegal immigrant minors? that's a stretch and you know it.

remember this was policy under Obama. where was the ACLU then? where were you?

want to really stop this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFHfrk4MK9U

how about .. "The US is CLOSED today. and tomorrow and the next day after that"

No Visa No entry. rules are rules yeah?
Old 08-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #159
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Sure ... the parents are at fault for trying to enter this country illegally.

But this is something totally different.

The administration was ordered by the court to reunify these families and detain them together until their case was settled. That did not happen.

The ACLU is arguing that the administration willfully misled these immigrants. That is not the parent's fault.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:36 PM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's where this whole situation starts and finishes. Everything else is a consequence of those parents making bad faith decisions and actions.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:34 PM   #161
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So you're saying it's OK to deliberately treat asylum seekers cruelly because "they knew what they were getting into?"

Sounds like a Trump condolence call to a military wife.

Consequences have their consequences.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:43 PM   #162
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
So you're saying it's OK to deliberately treat asylum seekers cruelly because "they knew what they were getting into?"

Sounds like a Trump condolence call to a military wife.

Consequences have their consequences.

how are they being treated cruelly? are they not fed? not given shelter? tortured? it wasn't cruel under Obama but is under Trump?

you know perfectly well that 99% of these illegals do NOT meet the standard for political asylum. being unlucky enough to be born in a shithole nation isn't a reason for asylum. not that you'll ever admit it but that doesn't change the facts that these people do not meet the criteria and are trying it anyway.

Laws have consequences too.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:49 PM   #163
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
how are they being treated cruelly? are they not fed? not given shelter? tortured? it wasn't cruel under Obama but is under Trump?

you know perfectly well that 99% of these illegals do NOT meet the standard for political asylum. being unlucky enough to be born in a shithole nation isn't a reason for asylum. not that you'll ever admit it but that doesn't change the facts that these people do not meet the criteria and are trying it anyway.

Laws have consequences too.
It's truly disconcerting how certain individuals -- who actually vote -- lack the fundamental intellectual skills to discern that illegals receiving medical care, clothes, temporary shelter, etc, -- the very definition of humane care -- is infinitely better than being raped, murdered or abandoned by those employed to guide them to die of starvation and thirst in the desert. Those same, deluded individuals possessing mediocre intellectual skills champion the continued abuse of those too young to defend themselves by parents who use those too young to defend themselves as currency to pay coyotes to help these adult illegals violate U.S. laws. It's truly a sad state of affairs.
Old 08-17-2018, 07:00 PM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Holy Underwear Batman!!!
Old 08-17-2018, 11:56 PM   #165
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

But this is something totally different.

The administration was ordered by the court to reunify these families and detain them together until their case was settled. That did not happen.

The ACLU is arguing that the administration willfully misled these immigrants. That is not the parent's fault.

bear in mind that there are 2 courts giving conflicting orders.

one is trying to enforce its ruling the court made in late 1990's

the other, of course, is trying to undo that ruling.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women