Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #31
John Bull
Valued Poster

Lacey has disappeared. I guess she's squirrel hunting in the backwoods.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #32
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Well gosh darnit! That stinks. . .

Say, dad, could I borrow some money until she gets back from killing cute little fury things in the outback?

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #33
John Bull
Valued Poster

Not on your life. You'd probably blow it on strippers. LOL
Old 10-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #34
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Lacey is somewhere down in Florida. She's active in Pensacola. I haven't talked to her in awhile. She once told me she was headed back to the land of sweater vests and NL Central Division champs. Guess she never made it
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #35
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Not on your life. You'd probably blow it on strippers. LOL
Ah shucks. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Lacey is somewhere down in Florida. She's active in Pensacola. I haven't talked to her in awhile. She once told me she was headed back to the land of sweater vests and NL Central Division champs. Guess she never made it
Oh well. . .I just got called out of town when MLG is here anyway--maybe next time.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #36
John Bull
Valued Poster

Actually, she's playing in Arkansas most recently. Guess she's taken a liking to razorback stew. LOL
Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 AM   #37
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Mateo View Post
Can a guy who was born and raised in Ohio for the first half of his life be in on this lol
I may live in Texas now but I am a Buckeye for life.... I of course am joking but this is a different idea that sounds very good!!!

Get back in your cubby hole!

Gosh, something like this would close the internet down if it were posted in Dallas.... I can see the keyboards screaming for help now.

Best date outside the hobby eh?

I used to play a game online, not WoW... and a guy I had in my team, I played with for years. He had time one weekend to spare, and my house cleared out for the same weekend... Somehow he drove halfway cross country to meet my infamous ass... BOY.. I don't think we left my room the whole time... not even when delivery showed up. I barely had an hour to shower before my roommates showed back up! *sigh* I have a thing for geeks.... Talk Nerdy to me!
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:34 AM   #38
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I still play too much W@W.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #39
ANONONE
BANNED

Possible update?????

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=820701&postcount=10
Old 12-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #40
John Bull
Valued Poster

The lady who proposed this just came off a short vacation from Eccie and seems to be residing in the Deep South. I think you could say that this is a dead issue.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #41
ANONONE
BANNED

So we can't keep reminding her that integrity is important--even on a SHMB?
Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #42
John Bull
Valued Poster

Whatever floats your boat. I just don't think it's going to make any difference.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #43
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

What a shame - I was looking forward to being someones PRIZE!!
MLG is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #44
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG View Post
What a shame - I was looking forward to being someones PRIZE!!
Please! Please!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #45
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Guys. Yeah I got a spanking and a vacation. It seems that it's ok to post someone's real name on some boards now; and if it upsets us ladies, we get points and a vacation. That's part of why I haven't been posting. Also I have been laying low with all that is going on with quite a few sites... heads up! When it all dies down, I'll resurface- and we'll make a play ground for those prizes and it will be worth the wait. JB, I saw that thread you posted- you bad bad boy- but we can work on something sweeter- MMMmmmmm. I was quite shocked and wondered if someone stole your profile there for a minute. At least some of the best hobbyists are posting again Believe me, I'm ready... just waiting for something in my personal family life... some things are more important than geography and happy tails. (ratzumsaxumdagnappinshit)

MLG, I got a few ideas and I think you'd be the perfect venturistic co pilot so when time gets closer... you'll be the first to know.

Mateo, I could see why you would wanna come to Ohio board. JB takes care of bizness, runs a tight ship and those things don't go on up here; but good luck with all that noise down there. I understand there's a lot more to that situation than meets the eye. Just don't let them foul mouthed, classless patrons on your board follow you because we enjoy class with our ass and we SUPPORT discretion! Oh and I do plan to invite some of your BEST ladies to come for the experience of being treated like ladies and not "hooktards" (I believe that is the most common VERNacular on Texas board... right?) where the women are to JUST post ads as to maintain their hard earned reputations. I know why you can't control them guys but don't worry, I can maintain discretion! I'm just not gonna put up with someone who can't and we don't have to cause JB is the BEST! Heck, he can handle one of the busiest boards all by him self (reference- the mother board- Ohio).

REALLY MLG... go look but don't respond cause down there... you are to be fugged and not heard; even if you see an arse post a girl's real name... even if several girls report it... well, let's just say the men are way above the girls in Texas. We are mule snot! No wonder that lil sweetie came running up here. How is she doing anyway?

If you guys wonder about me just ask MLG to check on me in the girl's national forum, but girl... be careful in there... that's probably how I ended up on vacation... I may have had to go see SOME things for myself ... although it may have been from a pm, email or phone call. I can't say for sure

Good night Buckeye hunks and babes... and sweet nasty dreams.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women