Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post

Miss Grannie is up in arms because 1) she and her hubby were sold that bill of goods and now you’re reneging, and 2) part of your reneging process is to bring some yokel in who wants to talk about limiting “end of life” care…and not talk about limiting all kinds of care. .
That is not factual but Sara could not sell facts.

First when SS was set up people did not live as long as they do now, so if granny wants to go back in time and read that contract and go by old life span estimates we will give her benifits up to what the life span was in 1950.

I have no problem with limiting all kinds of care. I have no problem with explaining to folks that they need to save more money and buy more insurance if they are worried the government might renege. I have no problem with getting rid of FDIC insurance and having the banks make a go of it without government insurance, didn't that just go up to 250k. There are a whole lotta things Tea Folks people get outta government that they do not acknowledge. All I want is a frank discussion about the fairness of ALL things. The way the Tea Folks pick and choose you'd think they were just like the politicans they are supposed to despise.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #62
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is not factual but Sara could not sell facts.

First when SS was set up people did not live as long as they do now, so if granny wants to go back in time and read that contract and go by old life span estimates we will give her benifits up to what the life span was in 1950.
And the retirment age wasn't as old in the beginning, and many of the beneficiaries weren't as broad in the beginning. I'm sure that just slipped your mind.

Quote:
I have no problem with limiting all kinds of care. I have no problem with explaining to folks that they need to save more money and buy more insurance if they are worried the government might renege. I have no problem with getting rid of FDIC insurance and having the banks make a go of it without government insurance, didn't that just go up to 250k. There are a whole lotta things Tea Folks people get outta government that they do not acknowledge. All I want is a frank discussion about the fairness of ALL things. The way the Tea Folks pick and choose you'd think they were just like the politicans they are supposed to despise.
True enough. But you keep talking to me...then painting me with all the Tea Folks comments. It is me you're talking to. But I don't see you casting the same wide net on all you Lib Buds and the whole lotta things the Lib Buds get out of government that they do not acknowledge. The way the Lib Buds pick and choose, you'd think that they are just like the politicians Tea Folks are supposed to despise. The sentence is just as true the way I wrote it...but is just as diversionary from the facts as the way you wrote it.

If you really want a frank discussion about fairness of ALL things...you gotta talk about the things...without the labels. The labels tell me you ain't got as much to say about the facts...so you run to the labels.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And the retirment age wasn't as old in the beginning, and many of the beneficiaries weren't as broad in the beginning. I'm sure that just slipped your mind.
No but damn, do you wanna go over the history of SS point by point?

I was speaking to a larger point...that is all things are political, even the Tea Folks. I know the Liberals are political and in my view just as ignorant of the facts but at least the realize they are political, can't say that about the Tea Folks.

Quote:
True enough. But you keep talking to me...then painting me with all the Tea Folks comments. It is me you're talking to. But I don't see you casting the same wide net on all you Lib Buds and the whole lotta things the Lib Buds get out of government that they do not acknowledge. The way the Lib Buds pick and choose, you'd think that they are just like the politicians Tea Folks are supposed to despise. The sentence is just as true the way I wrote it...but is just as diversionary from the facts as the way you wrote it.
Yes it is. But the Tea folks act like they hate government, they just hate things that do not benifit them, hell they hate things that benifit them and for some reason won't admit that dichotomy
You gotta admit you do defend'em like you birth'd'em though! I don't have no Lib buddies btw! I talk the same smack to them and they get annoyed with me too. Oh I admit I go a bit lighter on them, afterall they got an uphill struggle. People hate change and those folks are always fighting for change.

Quote:
If you really want a frank discussion about fairness of ALL things...you gotta talk about the things...without the labels. The labels tell me you ain't got as much to say about the facts...so you run to the labels.
What fun is that! I'm game though...it's just hard to get to serious on this board. I mean really...we can't even get the party that claims it wants to shrink government to actually shrink it once they are in power. I'm not supposed to make fun of that fact!?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #64
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

[quote=WTF;472347]All I want is a frank discussion about the fairness of ALL things.[quote]

Quote:
If you really want a frank discussion about fairness of ALL things...you gotta talk about the things...without the labels.
Quote:
What fun is that!
I'm sorry, I just took you at your word.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default If I can't joke with you right wingers, I'm screwed, the liberals all cry to the Mods!

Quote:

I'm sorry, I just took you at your word.
Quote:

What fun is that! I'm game though...!?
I'm game thoughI'm game thoughI'm game though
Well its hard to be frank if you take my quotes out of context. My word is pretty damn sound. I thought I made it clear that I am not opposed to a frank discussion on fairness if we both play by the same rules. If I didn't , I hope that cleared the air

Now don't go getting thinned skinned on me!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #66
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Now don't go getting thinned skinned on me!
Oh, I won't WTF. But you did tee it up for me, I just had to take a swing.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:23 AM   #67
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the unions? no wait ..their cadillac health plans were excluded from taxation
Until after Obama's 'mythical' second term.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:34 AM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh, I won't WTF. But you did tee it up for me, I just had to take a swing.
See, I can't help myself, you can't help yourself....these frank discussion are a hoot
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women