Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
akuma999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Old news or Upcoming Trouble?

So I was browsing TOS (indys) early this morning in the wee hours, and I saw someone post this link saying "The End is Neigh".

http://fox8.com/2013/10/11/cleveland...rtual-brothel/

I click the link, read it, check the date, and kinda forget about it. I go back on the board and look for any responses to the post and I find the post has been deleted. So, my question to all of you. Is this old news from the bust thing that happened last year or is this some new trouble brewing up? I find it telling that the original post was deleted by mods obviously.
akuma999 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
pghbill314
Valued Poster

That is about a year ago in Cleveland at PI last party.
pghbill314 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
burghman1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The odd thing is that the news report is dated yesterday.
burghman1969 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I wonder if now is when they are heading to trial?
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think it is new. Trying to charge him with money laundering. I think LE is giving him some Chinese water torture until he says uncle. ECCIE Pittsburgh may getting a bunch of new members.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #6
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default i AM

I was told in life "if you cant say something nice"...

BUT

Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
rebusknebus
Premium Access

He will throw anyone he can under the train when it comes down to him or them.

The way he has treated various people there, sorry to say.... He deserves everything he gets.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:11 PM   #8
ldfreak
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebusknebus View Post

The way he has treated various people there, sorry to say.... He deserves everything he gets.

Sorry but no one deserves to be arrested for an activity which should be legal. With the "virtual brothel", gone are the women roaming the streets and the criminal element that supposedly follows.

If this were a legal activity like it is in many countries then it would be regulated and far safer for all involved. Not only from personal safety standpoint but also one of public health.

There are far too many problems today where LE needs to spend resources, pursuing crimes of vice is a huge waste of valuable resources.
ldfreak is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
rebusknebus
Premium Access

I'm UOTE=ldfreak;1054209120]Sorry but no one deserves to be arrested for an activity which should be legal. With the "virtual brothel", gone are the women roaming the streets and the criminal element that supposedly follows.

If this were a legal activity like it is in many countries then it would be regulated and far safer for all involved. Not only from personal safety standpoint but also one of public health.

There are far too many problems today where LE needs to spend resources, pursuing crimes of vice is a huge waste of valuable resources.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying he should be getting it for the virtual brothel. I'm saying he should be getting it because he plays favorites, and he's a complete asshole. It's his arrogance that got him and others in trouble, thinking and making others believe they are totally safe and untouchable.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #10
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebusknebus View Post

He is a pimp he will do anything to survive sale his sweetheart Mallory oh he does that already .The In people are the only ones who need to worry.I have been told by girls what goes on when they join . A pimp is also a whore monger uses his site to get the girls indebted to him in a lot of ways.He needs the money from silver mine and the girls so sometimes its like extortion.The hobbyist are looking for girls and he locked down the area so if he does that you can figure everything he maybe involved in. I bet a few lieutenants will be lining up to run the site if he goes to the slammer.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #11
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
The In people are the only ones who need to worry.
yep, like the fool that got me banned for life. I never said a bad thing about him or to him, just asked him what his problem was and if he wanted to meet and discuss it. He cried to them like a little baby and said I was threatening him.
jw4591 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #12
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
He is a pimp he will do anything to survive sale his sweetheart Mallory oh he does that already .The In people are the only ones who need to worry.I have been told by girls what goes on when they join . A pimp is also a whore monger uses his site to get the girls indebted to him in a lot of ways.He needs the money from silver mine and the girls so sometimes its like extortion.The hobbyist are looking for girls and he locked down the area so if he does that you can figure everything he maybe involved in. I bet a few lieutenants will be lining up to run the site if he goes to the slammer.

No one will be able to run the site if he gets busted. The main serverd/site is not in the USA,
If he gets busted, anyone who contributed financially is at risk, Green hobbyists, silvermine , providers.
I think this could be bigger than people realize due to its in filtration of LE over the years.
And also some busts of providers involving additional illegal activities, who are aiding in the downfall, in exchange for rehab, and no jail time.
Beware... It's coming to an end soon.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:04 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Fuckin PI.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #14
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Fuckin PI.
Tell us how you really feel about him.. lol

I believe people should get off of there, I do believe people are being investigated, and unless I completely screen thru work, I wont see anyone who is a member there!

Now, I know there is a little spy who posts here alot that will run and tell PI what we are talking about so I will say this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PI, I never have wished you harm, but you have wished it on me, I suppose wishing you bad karma is something that alot of people wish on you, but I do not.

You stated to me in an email that you knew I would do well without your site and you were absolutely correct, I knew I would as well and I actually have done better since.

I would as that you do one thing for your community, if you care, warn them, offer them the chance to leave, but at least they have an option, With out them knowing, they do not stand a chance to stay safe.

If this blows over, you will be the better man for it..do the right thing.

This is kinda like when someone finds out they have HIV/Herpes in this business, give the people the opportunity to have knowledge about it and you will be the better person for it!

Good luck on your charges..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S ALL I AM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT.
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

They deleted the link in the Cleveland paper that was posted on TOS. I don't think they care about warning people. Just sayin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women