Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #31
BangOver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Chipper -
Why not change the default to 70 years old, 250 lbs?

That would be an incentive to fill in the blanks.

IC
Old 05-04-2010, 01:11 AM   #32
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

When I was active, most of the information in my showcase was not completely correct. Age was off by a few years (always been guessed at 10/15 yrs younger consistently). Weight was always correct though. Also, my likes and dislikes are not really my likes and dislikes in real life. Why? Plausible deniability to the outside world. Why would I put correct answers to something that could have someone questioning "wow sure seems like so and so". Of course, I'm a bit of a security freak and also never posted any face pics.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:30 AM   #33
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default so if we are

to believe all this bullshit that this isnt just about sex looks and menu its about companionship etc the info you give us ie i love animals and red wine if it is made up bullshit were spending 150-500 dollars to spend time with someone who lied to us about what they like. wow and if i say i wont cum in your mouth and do im the bad guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassidyBlue View Post
When I was active, most of the information in my showcase was not completely correct. Age was off by a few years (always been guessed at 10/15 yrs younger consistently). Weight was always correct though. Also, my likes and dislikes are not really my likes and dislikes in real life. Why? Plausible deniability to the outside world. Why would I put correct answers to something that could have someone questioning "wow sure seems like so and so". Of course, I'm a bit of a security freak and also never posted any face pics.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #34
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Originally posted by Becky:
"Do not worry China Doll most men can see how mature you are by the way you handle yourself here. Being a mature 20 something is alot like being a hot 30/40 something. Both women offer the best of both worlds, and will easily stand out in this business."

Thank you! That is a huge compliment coming from you. As I said before, I cannot blame anyone for discriminating against age groups, especially because Charlestudor is right in saying that "getting burned makes one cautious." Even though I don't have the age requirement, I obviously have had unproportionally negative experiences with young guys. So, naturally, when I am talking to a young guy....those experiences come to mind.
Although I'm with Laurentius when it comes to you, CD. Your posts here have made me think I would like to see you if I ever make it to your neck of the woods.

As I heard once in college, "There's an exception to every rule, including this one." Think about it...
Old 05-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #35
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Please, I think that if you say you won't (insert sexual act here) to me and then you do, that is a major offense buddy. You seriously think my stating on a profile that I like margaritas when I really prefer wine is the same thing?

I never lied about a "menu" item. In fact, I have never posted a "menu" here or anywhere else. Also, every single one of my reviews were positive and the gentlemen I visited with can tell you they know me well (even what I like to drink) after meeting me. But I personally, did not and would not put very personal info on a profile which is very public.

So in a nutshell yes, you are the bad guy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
to believe all this bullshit that this isnt just about sex looks and menu its about companionship etc the info you give us ie i love animals and red wine if it is made up bullshit were spending 150-500 dollars to spend time with someone who lied to us about what they like. wow and if i say i wont cum in your mouth and do im the bad guy
Old 05-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #36
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
To: St. Chris, et. al.:

Is this the kind of character trait you look for in building your staff? That is a blatant disregard for the truth.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #37
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please! If there were a "hobbiest" profile would you put that your fav drink is merlot, your fav flower is a daisy, fav animal is your dog Snookie, fav holiday is halloween, etc.

Your wife might just be able to put 2 and 2 together and then you are Busted! Same goes for me, I would never put myself at risk of being found out because I stupidly put up too much personal information on a profile.

Other than that, I am one of the most truthful people you could possibly meet!
Old 05-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #38
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

lie about the little things....lie about the big things....

you have no credibility when you play fast and loose with the truth....

But again I ask the eccie powers...Do you support being fast & loose with the truth & are those the kinds of people you want to be in bed with as your moderation staff? An admitted liar?
Old 05-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #39
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh please! If there were a "hobbiest" profile would you put that your fav drink is merlot, your fav flower is a daisy, fav animal is your dog Snookie, fav holiday is halloween, etc.

Your wife might just be able to put 2 and 2 together and then you are Busted! Same goes for me, I would never put myself at risk of being found out because I stupidly put up too much personal information on a profile.

Other than that, I am one of the most truthful people you could possibly meet!
Oh BTW, you pose a hypothetical, "if"

I didn't lie. You did.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #40
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps it's time to close this thread? Getting a wee bit off track.

Just my 2 cents, it isn't necessary to lie on a profile, just create a secondary personality. She may like the same things the primary does, or not. She can be just as real as your passion for the hobby. Perhaps a Housewife Hyde/Hooker Jekyll sort of thing? However, alas, the physical stats will remain the same, unless you're a really great contortionist.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #41
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

new tagline for eccie

"Eccie.net, moderated by liars."
Old 05-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #42
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Perhaps it's time to close this thread? Getting a wee bit off track.

Just my 2 cents, it isn't necessary to lie on a profile, just create a secondary personality. She may like the same things the primary does, or not. She can be just as real as your passion for the hobby. Perhaps a Housewife Hyde/Hooker Jekyll sort of thing? However, alas, the physical stats will remain the same, unless you're a really great contortionist.
Does fudging age count?

Oh and if your secondary personality says she likes Merlot and when I show up with said wine don't confuse your personalities and decide you don't drink red wine.

Why can't you just be honest?
Old 05-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #43
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

"eccie.net: because the truth is too important to share with the john"
Old 05-04-2010, 03:56 PM   #44
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Thumbs up Fudge!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
fudging
Fudge??? Did someone say "fudge"????? Yuummmmmm. [Licks lips.]
Old 05-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #45
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
Please give me some insight why the profile questions either are not answered, or answered so incorrectly?
I have received information that helps me understand and hopefully helps others. I understand the Privacy issues that were mentioned. I realize that for some poeple, they may end up "outing" themselves if certain items are too truthful. Many things are done for privacy --- faces are obscured, unique identifiable tat's.

So yes, some variance from the truth is (and has always been) understandable to me. I think it's now understadable to most.

I was mainly concerned with the extreme variances. I think that was answered early on.

As always, I learn much from these forums and appreciate everyone who participated. Thank you.

Mods you may want to close this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women