Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Encounter Reports - New Mexico
Encounter Reports - New Mexico Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2019, 05:19 PM   #1
A_NM_Artist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32
Default Encounter: Zaira - The Zenith of GFE!

User ID: 189425
Date: 03.10.19
Name: Zaira de Villa
Phone: Provides After Screening
Email Address: Provides After Screening
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eccie.net/member.php?u=189425 www.zairagfe.com www.slixa.com/florida/miami/zaria-de-villa-7
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Midtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: First a little history: ZdV and I had had encounters when she resided in Albuquerque. I reviewed her on 06.09.15, and after this review, she visited my home two more times. Further I visited her studio in town. Shortly after, ZdV moved to Miami.

Last December, I discovered that Zaira was coming back to NM. A little before Christmas, she visited me again to my delight. She returned in March and we met two more times: On 8 March for an evening visit and again on 10 March in the morning for what I call "a coffee visit" The last two visits, I had set up my massage table to give long and lingering treatments with a fine oil.
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Very dark brunette flowing straight down like thick silk to a little below her waist line.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: In this instance, the many photos on her websites are so exacting and current, it may prove redundant to put in words. Her face is currently blurred somewhat; however it is a classic face worthy of being on The Grecian Urn … a face that would "launch a thousand ships". What cannot be experienced by viewing photos is the enduring grace, intelligence, quiet elegance, humor, stimulating conversation, willingness to share on many levels, and perpetual sublime presence of Zaira. She applies very little makeup. She is working on a new eccie Bio page to include photos.

About her "trimmed" grooming: There is a very small triangle patch cut very, very close to the skin well above her flower, pointing downward to as if to give directions to the opening.
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: I was timed-out writing and editing the ROS. Therefore, I have to be much more concise with this attempt: During the massages, and after moving to the bed there had been: Long periods of LFK, DFK, DATY in various positions, HJ's, BBBJ's (Zaira is an artist at edging), Breast and nipple suckling, Kissing and worship of her body, and other activities. Intercourse is always covered. However with "Z" the finest culmination is always finishing in her mouth BB until she sucks out every drop and keeps me in her mouth for a long time after melt-down. She does not swallow, but she does not run off right away to the sink. Afterward, she always comes back to the bed with a warm wash cloth and then more snuggles, fondling, kisses, conversation. With me she has never been a clock-watcher. I think her beauty stops the clocks from moving … and always gracious with her time and acts of love offering a pleasing and dynamic menu for suitors.

Recommendation[/B]: My experiences with Zaira have always transcended entering a trite "yes". She truly is a Renaissance of Wonder!
A_NM_Artist is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:46 AM   #2
Brandeye
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Does "coming back to NM" mean moving back, or just the occasional visit?
Brandeye is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:29 AM   #3
A_NM_Artist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

Thank you. Not moving back to NM. However, Zaira may make an occasional visit.
A_NM_Artist is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:03 AM   #4
sentinel021
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

Yup Zaira is my ATF hands down after many visits with her she was always consistently the best, no contest, I still haven't met a provider as perfect as her. Missed her last time she came to NM, but looks like her website came back into the fold after some time away so looking forward to seeing her again at some point. Great to hear she still remembers us in the 505
sentinel021 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
zairadevilla

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women