Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2019, 08:46 PM   #1
The Fabricator
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default I need some advice

I have seen a few ladies. However, they all have had their own incall at their house. I know several ladies only work out of hotels. Now here is my issue. I have severe depression and anxiety issues, combat vet ( Iraq and Afghanistan) , along with some other issues I wont get deep in the weeds with. I really want to meet a lot of these ladies but just the thought of a hotel meet up freaks me out. My anxiety goes through the roof and i back out before i even make the call. I guess it mostly stems from fear of getting targeted by leo since you only ever hear of them setting up stings in hotels with fake ads and the uptick in stings lately and the news with celebrities getting caught as well. I know most are legit providers and no worries to be had. It's just my over active brain goes into overdrive and even if a lady has tons of good reviews and personal recommendations, my brain thinks well what if she has been turned and is baiting me in. I know I know I'm a rambling mess.....but any advice to get over the hump and over this fear would be great....thanks.
The Fabricator is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:59 AM   #2
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Make an appointment with a well reviewed provider and then keep it. With your anxiety you will not get over it till you face your fears head on. Stay away from anyone but the vetted ladies in here until you conquer your anxiety and you should be fine.
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:55 AM   #3
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

If it's possible you might consider inviting the lady to your home. As long as you're seeing legitimate providers you should be safe. I've been in the hobby for going on 10 years now and have had dozens of liaisons at my home with no trouble whatsoever.
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 02:41 PM   #4
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

May I suggest meeting with myself or another seasoned lady sometime. Many of us vetted ladies are familiar with dealing with and treating anxiety. A vetted lady that travels or hosts from a hotel usually has a very discreet and upscale location to meet. Definitely stay away from any seedy hotel. Even experienced hobbiest can suffer from anxiety occasionally. Our brains can be our worst enemy at times. However myself and a few other ladies that travel have a way of making you feel comfortable the minute we meet. I actually had one gentleman that I sat him down on the couch and talked him through an anxiety attack. He was a newbie and after a couple weeks of chatting he decided to meet with me. Right after I locked the door he went into a full blown attack. I sat with him and calmed him for awhile. Then we continued to get to know each other then the fun began. He's now a very good friend and I see him frequently. I'm sure many other ladies can tell you similar experiences. I also believe every hobbiest has felt anxiety going to a hotel for the first time.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:07 PM   #5
The Fabricator
Gaining Momentum

Thanks everyone. I'll keep your suggestions in mind. Cassie I will send you a message soon.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:18 PM   #6
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll be looking forward to it dear my inbox is always open.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 05:04 AM   #7
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I just want to thank you for your service .
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:11 AM   #8
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Cassie and Pounder have given excellent advice. You can trust them. I've met Cassie personally, and she and I have on occasion corresponded on various hobby-related issues. She's a true gem.

I'm a vet myself, no PSD thank God. I've been doing this for over 25 years and I STILL get nervous/excited when meeting a lady for the first time, particularly at a strange hotel.

Another piece of advice. Make the appointment for during the daytime. Everything is less scary in the daylight.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:34 AM   #9
The Fabricator
Gaining Momentum

Thanks again everyone !
Old 03-15-2019, 09:34 AM   #10
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly.

As one who not only enjoys Vets within the hobby..but cares for them outside the hobby, in my career. I understand those fears & anxieties. They're never going to go away. But you can slowly diminish them. So they don't always stay in control of how you enjoy your day to day life.

Facing ones fear is not easy to do..especially in this lifestyle. So make sure she/they,are well known, well reviewed companions. And then let them know about your fear/anxiety where this hobby is concerned..so they may be able to put you at ease.

Thank you for your service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounder View Post
Make an appointment with a well reviewed provider and then keep it. With your anxiety you will not get over it till you face your fears head on. Stay away from anyone but the vetted ladies in here until you conquer your anxiety and you should be fine.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 03:23 PM   #11
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fabricator I know the feeling, So True Cassie! About our brain can be our worst enemy I get super anxiety at times. And Easy does it, yes about daytime,I also prefer daytime visits!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 04:29 PM   #12
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Hi Kiki i love to hear a lady say she likes daytime visits, these ladies that sleep all day then want to play at midnight are just not for me.

lovestolick66
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:48 PM   #13
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestolick66 View Post
Hi Kiki i love to hear a lady say she likes daytime visits, these ladies that sleep all day then want to play at midnight are just not for me.

lovestolick66
^^^^ Ditto
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:54 PM   #14
alishasmiley15802
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 295415
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get nervous before meeting a person, I think everyone does. Just be upfront with a lady and if she cool and understands I think she would be able to accommodate. Do your research and pick a good lady....

P.S. Daytime visits are the best!!! ❤️AS
alishasmiley15802 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:59 PM   #15
golfnpro
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Fabricator— The first lady I met was well established. We met at her place. I was such a nervous wreck that I couldnt get there but she was good about it. If that were at a hotel I may have had trouble even walking in.

If you visit a provider in a hotel, ask her where the elevator is so that you aren’t wondering around like you are lost. Be looking at your phone so that if you go the wrong way it looks like every other turd not paying attention because of their cellphone.

Sometimes I bring in a bag so it looks the part. Mostly my laptop bag. Not really luggage but.....

Talk to her on the phone beforehand. Make sure she is well known as others have mentioned. Set up in advance and not last minute. Stings arent likely to be carried out a week after the setup fornthe scenario you mentioned of the providers ad is fake. Will have time for others to sniff it out.

Ask for a location where parking isnt super visible from interstate or other. Some hotels are better for that than others. Look at the parking on google earth and make a plan. Side doors are ok at some hotels but I think its better to use the front door like you belong there.

Some providers wont have patience with you leading up to the appointment such that you can have much conversation before the meeting. Too many asswipes playing around that never intend to meet so they have less time for real client convo. If you find one that will, knowing a bit about her will take the edge off for you both.

I haven’t written a review yet but I met kiki last week and I gotta tell you that she is a class act. No foolishness, no fuss, just a really nice person to spend some time with. She laughed a lot and Im not that funny. She is just a pleasant person.

Pro
golfnpro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women