Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2019, 04:22 PM   #16
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
OMG, y'all made this into some freaking conspiracy. All the OP wanted to know was if he was going to have to explain why he regularly withdraws money from the ATM. Quite frankly, it is highly unlikely anyone is going to ask about it. If his wife didn't have an issue with it before they separated, then there isn't a real basis for her to start complaining about it now -UNLESS he starts deviating in his habits. It's his money, meaning it's their money and if he doesn't start trying to hide assets, etc. It will likely go unchecked UNLESS the wife has some inkling that he was diverting marital assets for something like a girlfriend.

If the total amount of cash was only about $500 a month, it is easy to explain that you like to go have a nice steak with some good scotch once a week.
This all depends upon her attorney, not her. A guy can never really know what is going to happen in this case. So he needs to be a good Boy Scout and remember the motto "Be Prepared". I have seen some strange thinges happen to my friends.

The main reason guys see providers is what we are discussing.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:07 PM   #17
ssjpariah
Registered Member

Some may hate me for saying this but: hide all if not most of your assets in cryptos. Never use standard cryptos (easily traceable in the blockhain)use preferably monero or etherum. For the lies you either trust someone with your wallet, say you lost your wallet(hackers or lost your private key), hide the fact you got cryptos laying around or use obfuscation techniques. Its your money.
ssjpariah is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:06 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

I would never use any of the fake investments. This is a crap shoot. Computer crap is not an investment, it is a pie in the sky. The amount of money lost can be everything.

Hard, cold gold coins will never loose their value very much. You keep the hard physical item yourself. Gold, or whatever, can be resold. I have a good friend that has 100K worth of guns, they can always be sold for almost, or more, than he paid for them. His wife has no idea.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:47 PM   #19
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

CLose the account, give her half the money and don't worry about anything else.
That's what I did when I divorced my first wife.

I closed the accounts, gave her half, cancelled all credit cards, I paid off the balance with the money I had.
I kept receipts for everything I did, just in case. From that point on, I lived off of my pay check, she lived off of hers.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:59 PM   #20
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Sounds like a good idea. Get it over with, and move on.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:51 PM   #21
Mr_ Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

That was the plan to pay her to go away. We’re not getting a divorce due to my hobbying so was worried it may finally come out. It had to due with her significant weight gain (5’0 at 190 lbs) and not wanting to do anthing about it and her desire for a nomadic lifestyle. But since the divorce is amicable and I’m cooperating I don’t think it will be a problem. Selling the home and splitting the assets. Just looking forward to the new freedom. No kids, no wife, 6 figure income and only in my mid 30s.
Mr_ Black is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:52 PM   #22
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
CLose the account, give her half the money and don't worry about anything else.
That's what I did when I divorced my first wife.

I closed the accounts, gave her half, cancelled all credit cards, I paid off the balance with the money I had.
I kept receipts for everything I did, just in case. From that point on, I lived off of my pay check, she lived off of hers.
I did exactly the same, went off without a hitch. If you want to throw up red flags, start hiding shit...dumbest advice ever at this late stage of the game.
Bowser98 is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 10:08 AM   #23
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_ Black View Post
That was the plan to pay her to go away. We’re not getting a divorce due to my hobbying so was worried it may finally come out. It had to due with her significant weight gain (5’0 at 190 lbs) and not wanting to do anthing about it and her desire for a nomadic lifestyle. But since the divorce is amicable and I’m cooperating I don’t think it will be a problem. Selling the home and splitting the assets. Just looking forward to the new freedom. No kids, no wife, 6 figure income and only in my mid 30s.
5'0 and 190 pounds. That woman is going to have some severe health problems.

Wow!
Old 03-28-2019, 01:26 PM   #24
Mr_ Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
5'0 and 190 pounds. That woman is going to have some severe health problems.

Wow!
Yep! Only in her 20s. That what drove me to the hobby. But glad she’ll be off my health insurance soon.
Mr_ Black is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:05 AM   #25
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
  1. make up an alies or fake name for renting a storage space. start moving personal items into it that have value: such as guns that can be traded or sold for cash, but you want to keep them. Use your imagination. Keep the stuff locked up and make sure the rent is paid for long term. Unless it's a crappy storage unit, they all want to see ID. So unless you have fake credentials too, that might not be easy to rent.
  2. Get a safety deposit box at a different bank, where you do not have a bank account with your social security number. Put the excess cash there along with any jewlery: or turn everything into hard gold or silver, and hide that. From what I understood, you report your safe deposit rental on your taxes each year. So getting one at another bank might not be that easy either. Correct me if I'm wrong.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:21 AM   #26
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"Take the money an run" Steve Miller band
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:52 PM   #27
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
You could be right. I have rented storage space without ID, under a state registered fictitious name and under an untracable LLC. I have also gotten a deposit box without my ID.

However, I have not done any of these things in the last 20 years. A lot of things could have changed. But storage units are probably easy to rent if you put down a proper deposit. It is a big thing for homeless people to use the units at Uhall.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:12 PM   #28
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
From what I understood, you report your safe deposit rental on your taxes each year. So getting one at another bank might not be that easy either. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I've never heard of that. Where would you report that? I've never seen a line like that on any tax form. Which form is it?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:38 PM   #29
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

You don't have to report a safe deposit box, but you can deduct the rental cost if you use it to store stock certificates or other income producing related documents. You can't deduct for cash, jewelry, passports, etc.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:43 PM   #30
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have a safe deposit box, but it has my dad's name all over it. Not sure what I will do when he passes away.
Me and him do the right thing for each other, a lot.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women